Annoying Cat!?

Options
2»

Replies

• omanitshann
    omanitshann Posts: 179
    Options
    Squirt bottle. Anytime she gets near you when you work out, hose her down. Works wonders. Eventually, she'll start to slink by you, and you whip out the squirt bottle and she'll run.

It works. Trust me. I have 3 cats. None of them come near me when I'm working out.

Yeah, that might work. Right now I use a pillow. She has this weird fear of pillows, so even if I just grab one she runs away, but problem is she just always comes back again, maybe the squirt bottle would work better.
  • davidr730
    davidr730 Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    Get a big dog to take care of your cat problem.
  • manderson27
    manderson27 Posts: 3,510 Member
    Options
    cat.gif

Didn't think I'd be able to use this so soon..

Balltastic this is great! I cant stand cats!

It's a squirrel, a flying squirrel now :sad: :laugh: :sad: :laugh:
  • Mybabie
    Mybabie Posts: 239
    Options
    My cat just sits and looks out the window while I am on the treadmill. When I am doing WII Fit he just sits and watchs for a little while then goes and lays down in a different room. :smile:
  • LaLouve_RK
    LaLouve_RK Posts: 899 Member
    Options
    I have the chance to have nice animals: When I am on the treadmill, my 2 cats and my dogs just sits or lay around me and observe...
    Geez... I get stalked when I exercise!!!!
  • Long_and_Lean
    Long_and_Lean Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    I have a dance studio in my home, and I close the door when I rehearse. Noodle (my manx) is waiting at the door without fail every time I'm done rehearsing and open the door. He loves "stretchy time". He comes in and stretches with me, rubs himself all over me, and gets all tangled up in my (very long) hair when I'm lying on my back. It makes stretching take a little longer, but it's worth it :)

ps: this is his royal noodle-y-ness

547594_465131270169014_1053338487_n.jpg
  • chm2616
    chm2616 Posts: 434 Member
    Options
    Squirt bottle. Anytime she gets near you when you work out, hose her down. Works wonders. Eventually, she'll start to slink by you, and you whip out the squirt bottle and she'll run.

It works. Trust me. I have 3 cats. None of them come near me when I'm working out.

Our girls run for their lives when they hear the squirt bottle come out!! All we have to do is shake it! LOL

One of them likes to use the litter box when I start to workout (like another person mentioned on here)--I mean seriously. I JUST CLEANED IT TOO!!! AHHHHHH!!! lol

They only come in once in a while as I'm working out. They get scared and run away most of the time LOL WHAT'S A MATTER KITTIES? YOU CAN'T BRING IT?! hahahahaha!!! :laugh:
  • AllonsYtotheTardis
    AllonsYtotheTardis Posts: 16,947 Member
    Options
    Omg - I'm so glad I'm not alone. Someone else was posting about this earlier today as well.

Please let me know if you've found any good solutions to this problem. I keep landing on my cat, and it doesn't end well.
  • _SABOTEUR_
    _SABOTEUR_ Posts: 6,833 Member
    Options
    121pz0p.gif

This happened to my wife the other day.

Now she won't have sex with me anymore.