Do Gentlemen Really Prefer Blondes?

Options

Replies

• DaGsGirl
    DaGsGirl Posts: 194
    Options
    I seem to get hit on more when im brunette or red.
  • treetpflyer
    treetpflyer Posts: 184 Member
    Options
    Brunettes all day long!
  • Erisad
    Erisad Posts: 1,580
    Options
    That's odd. I have never been hit on by random guys whenever I would go out and my brunette and redhead friends would. Maybe it's because I'm fat and they're gorgeous in comparison. Girls buy me drinks more than guys would, maybe I give off a bi/lesbian vibe that I'm unaware of. >.<

Funny - when I was younger, I seemed to always attract the swingers. :laugh:

I'm friends with a couple swingers, one of which thought I was cute and I had no idea whatsoever. Oh well, I'm not into girls so I guess that's for the best. :laugh:
    Too funny - I can count the times I've been hit on by a woman on one hand. I guess I give off a very straight vibe? :smile: I was going to compare my body and my blonde best friend's body--she's a size 6, I'm a 4, we are the same height, I have more of a thin muscular body, while she looks really thick and muscular (neither of us will ever have the much desired "thigh gap" though). I have a rounder, juicier booty, but she has big boobs, whereas I hardly fill out a B cup. So I guess there's my answer: boobs > booty. :laugh:

Yeah, my friends were in all sizes and shapes, they just seemed to get more attention to me. Then I saw pics of me on facebook two years ago and I understood why I was ignored. My bf still notices when girls check me out, never guys. Oh well, at least I nabbed one. One's all I need. :blushing:
  • Icelandic_Saga
    Icelandic_Saga Posts: 2,926 Member
    Options
    Fun fact: Gentleman have a wide variety of likes!!!!!!!

They like women of all sorts of body sizes, hair colors, eye colors, boob size....

That's the truth!! lol

I had a man tell me that you party with a blonde and marry a brunette
  • chazsucks
    chazsucks Posts: 170
    Options
    Actually I found when I dyed my hair brown a lot more 'gentlemanly' types seemed to be attracted to me :)
  • Erisad
    Erisad Posts: 1,580
    Options

Why do people keep saying things like this? :(
  • Icelandic_Saga
    Icelandic_Saga Posts: 2,926 Member
    Options

Why do people keep saying things like this? Like blondes aren't good wife material in comparison to brunettes. :(

I'm just repeating what he said! but he wasn't a gentleman. :S His buddies agreed with him but they weren't (in my opinion) the cream of the crop either lol
  • Goose28in
    Goose28in Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    I like redheads (natural). Since alot of women dye their hair doesn't really matter what color.
  • Cinnamon0603
    Cinnamon0603 Posts: 149 Member
    Options
    Did do it right the first time, see below. lol
  • ExMaleWhore
    Options
    The first thing I do when I meet a girl is pull her shirt up and look at her stomach. If there are ab's, she's a keeper. I never really focused on hair, unless it's on her belly. But if that's the case, I'm probably moving on.
  • Cinnamon0603
    Cinnamon0603 Posts: 149 Member
    Options
    I prefer a nice round butt. Hair, who can see hair over all that *kitten*?

It's nice to know that there are men like you out there............lol Wishing there were some in my neck of the woods. :)
  • _Wits_
    _Wits_ Posts: 1,286 Member
    Options
    Geezus...people have time to notice and care about haircolor?
  • hiker359
    hiker359 Posts: 577 Member
    Options
    Redhead all the way!
  • LauraMacNCheese
    LauraMacNCheese Posts: 7,198 Member
    Options
    Redhead all the way!

:drinker: :drinker: :drinker:
  • GodsGirl37
    GodsGirl37 Posts: 348
    Options
    I prefer guys with dark hair and brown eyes. if a nice blonde guy came around I wouldn't say no. it does seem most gentlemen do prefer blondes at least in the music videos.
  • ucpg
    ucpg Posts: 158
    Options
    wow can't believe how many redhead comments there are, woohoo!!
    :D
  • LauraMacNCheese
    LauraMacNCheese Posts: 7,198 Member
    Options
    wow can't believe how many redhead comments there are, woohoo!!
    :D

Gingers rule :bigsmile:
  • FitRican
    FitRican Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    Love them all....African Americans, Latin American, Northern Countries,. just have curves, curves , curves....

• markymarrkk
    markymarrkk Posts: 495 Member
    Options
    most of us don't really give a *kitten* about hair color.

We're men, we like most women... the trick is, to find one that likes you back!
  • Romans624
    Romans624 Posts: 822
    Options
    Just read the first couple pages...

Maybe I should dye my hair away from blonde! lol :(