What is your favoriet Video game?

Options

Replies

• Sammylynn89
    Sammylynn89 Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    Mass effect! I can save the world from reapers all day with the commander :) aaaand maybe later spend some quality time kicking Templar butt with Ezio haha
  • AsaraFuriosa
    AsaraFuriosa Posts: 293 Member
    Options
    The Sims!!!!!!! I played 1, 2, 3
  • veggieshark
    veggieshark Posts: 153 Member
    Options
    I'm a PC gamer all the way so it's definitely a tossup between the Sims 3 and Amnesia. Except Amnesia I can't play for more than 10 minutes at a time because I get too freaked out.
  • lancemahfouz
    Options
    All of the Modern Warfares!!
  • Kimikaze79
    Kimikaze79 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    gaming may be why I am on MFP ... Oh well! I love any and all Final Fantasy games!
  • SabrinaJL
    SabrinaJL Posts: 1,579 Member
    Options
    I'm definitely not a hardcore gamer. Will always love Zelda and Mario games. Was hooked on the Sims 1 and 2 (haven't gotten into 3). Skyrim is my current addiction and one of my other faves is Red Dead Redemption. I have never gotten quite so attached to a video game character as I did to John Marston.

ETA: Bayonetta was a fun (hilarious) game. I wouldn't buy it though, I got it from Gamefly.
  • sarah44254
    sarah44254 Posts: 3,078 Member
    Options
    Tough question.

Super Mario 3
    Tetris
    Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past
    Final Fantasy VI
  • DrBorkBork
    DrBorkBork Posts: 4,099 Member
    Options
    Skyrim
    Fable (the whole series)
  • YumemiruJin
    YumemiruJin Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    Shadow of the Colossus is my favorite game of all time, hands down.
  • CuddleMommy
    CuddleMommy Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Totally love the Assassins Creed series (Can't wait for 3).
  • Flugangst
    Flugangst Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    I have so many favorites...But I'm going to have to go with Resident Evil 2. <3
  • marvelscale
    marvelscale Posts: 135
    Options
    I'm definitely not a hardcore gamer. Will always love Zelda and Mario games. Was hooked on the Sims 1 and 2 (haven't gotten into 3). Skyrim is my current addiction and one of my other faves is Red Dead Redemption. I have never gotten quite so attached to a video game character as I did to John Marston.

ETA: Bayonetta was a fun (hilarious) game. I wouldn't buy it though, I got it from Gamefly.

I felt like such a baby when the credits rolled at the end of RDR. ;~;

My favorites are Assassin's Creed (series as a whole) and RDR
  • aronvincent
    Options
    Umm.. I use an emulator to play alot of old gameboy advance games. Metroid Fusion, I'm in love with the Metroid games, but I don't own a Wii so I only have Metroid Prime 1&2 along with Fusion and Zero Mission.

Modern Warfare, sadly even Black Ops but only Nazi Zombies, Xbox Live.

I suck at WoW, but I play it for a few minutes when I'm bored, free starter edition.

Alot of action games. Ninja Gaiden, Darksiders, Borderlands, Assassin's Creed, Final Fantasy (Though I only own XIII).

Resident Evil is my all time favorite series. Resident Evil 1, 2, 3, 0, 4, 5, Operation Raccoon City, Code Veronica X, even those silly little survivor ones I've never beaten, Code something.

Hands down all-time favorite game ? Resident Evil 4.
  • Pacileo4Evers
    Pacileo4Evers Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    Umm.. I use an emulator to play alot of old gameboy advance games. Metroid Fusion, I'm in love with the Metroid games, but I don't own a Wii so I only have Metroid Prime 1&2 along with Fusion and Zero Mission.

I suck at WoW, but I play it for a few minutes when I'm bored, free starter edition.

Alot of action games. Ninja Gaiden, Darksiders, Borderlands, Assassin's Creed, Final Fantasy (Though I only own XIII).

Resident Evil is my all time favorite series. Resident Evil 1, 2, 3, 0, 4, 5, Operation Raccoon City, Code Veronica X, even those silly little survivor ones I've never beaten, Code something.

I just got done with Resident Evil 5 and I hate the buttons for using melee, and I hate that you cant move and shoot. I almost quite because of that. ( 360 console)
  • xdoublerainbow
    xdoublerainbow Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    SO. MANY. FAVORITES. It's hard to pick just one!

PC: The Sims 3! I LOVE IT.
    PS: Gran Turismo / Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas
    X-Box: Burnout

:)
  • SabrinaJL
    SabrinaJL Posts: 1,579 Member
    Options
    I felt like such a baby when the credits rolled at the end of RDR. ;~;

Yeah, same here. I was NOT happy. I even tried to replay it to see if I could get a different ending.
  • jbosick80
    jbosick80 Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    original Super Mario Bros

LOVED Fairytale Fights

any Lego Games

Guitar Hero
  • ipag
    ipag Posts: 137
    Options
    I have three

Halo Series

Assassins Creed Series

Civilizations series

I will buy them all without question.
  • aronvincent
    Options

I just got done with Resident Evil 5 and I hate the buttons for using melee, and I hate that you cant move and shoot. I almost quite because of that. ( 360 console)

I first beat the game with Chris, then ran through it with a friend while he played Sheva, finished all the modes in a few days, and ran through it some more over and over to get all the guns we wanted fully upgraded with infinite ammo. Don't have any of the DLCs though, they didn't seem appealing.

Moving and shooting would have been a significant improvement on the game, most of the games made nowadays you can move and do stuff at the same time, and the button combos for the fight scenes were the worst, especially against Wesker on the plane, I died a few times there.
  • H3xDcml
    H3xDcml Posts: 12
    Options
    Let's see..

Dragon Age Series

Witcher Series

Sims 3

Team Fortress 2