INSANITY month one results!! So happy :)

Options

Replies

• FitandFine12
    Options
    You are looking absolutely awesome..Keep up the great work! Proud of you!!! :happy:
  • Christie3003
    Christie3003 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Way to go on the results you look awesome!! I just started mine three days ago to lose a little extra college weight I gained. Did you feel like you were literally going to die your first week!? lol I have had to pause it almost every 5 minutes to catch my breath for 30 seconds before I could press play again so I kind of felt like I was cheating, but I know you are supposed to go at your own rate. I am happy to find a thread with someone else doing it as well and a little a head of me to keep me motivated!
  • wolveslovemee
    wolveslovemee Posts: 156 Member
    Options
    Way to go on the results you look awesome!! I just started mine three days ago to lose a little extra college weight I gained. Did you feel like you were literally going to die your first week!? lol I have had to pause it almost every 5 minutes to catch my breath for 30 seconds before I could press play again so I kind of felt like I was cheating, but I know you are supposed to go at your own rate. I am happy to find a thread with someone else doing it as well and a little a head of me to keep me motivated!

Oh yes definitely. I wanted to die. I never paused the video but If I was dieing for breath I would just do jumprope in place or do a jog as much as I could. I actually did a video review of the first month on youtube and what to expect if you care to watch:

http://youtu.be/vxVQXJxr2Gk
  • SamBam1001
    Options
    I just ordered insanity!!! super excited/scared!!
  • Christie3003
    Christie3003 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Thanks for the link, I'll definitely watch! From your experience, when did you start noticing a change? I'm being a little anxious 8-)
  • wolveslovemee
    Options
    I just ordered insanity!!! super excited/scared!!

Youll get into in during the 2nd week! First week killed, but it felt great :)
  • wolveslovemee
    Options
    Thanks for the link, I'll definitely watch! From your experience, when did you start noticing a change? I'm being a little anxious 8-)

Honestly I FELT results the first week, but every 10 days I took pictures and noticed small things changing. The biggest results I think were week 3. Week 3 for me really marked the physical change, and then week 4 was also pretty good.
    Physically, week 3 was the best. I remember being able to do the end drills really nicely with great form. Obviously, still very challenging.

Concerning the scale though I lost less than 2 pounds, so dont even concern yourself with the scale, its a demotivating silly thing.
  • avt91
    avt91 Posts: 3
    Options
    WOW!! Amazing! Great results. An inspiration for me to keep going on.
    =]
  • newmrsdec10
    newmrsdec10 Posts: 361 Member
    Options

Honestly I FELT results the first week, but every 10 days I took pictures and noticed small things changing. The biggest results I think were week 3. Week 3 for me really marked the physical change, and then week 4 was also pretty good.
    Physically, week 3 was the best. I remember being able to do the end drills really nicely with great form. Obviously, still very challenging.

Concerning the scale though I lost less than 2 pounds, so dont even concern yourself with the scale, its a demotivating silly thing.

Great results! I am so going to add you (if you don't mind!). I'm in week 8 and have only lost 4 lbs as well! The scale is STOO-PID! My profile pic is my results as of day 49. Obvious difference, but I still let the scale make me sad.

I have been recommending to anyone I can to take your measurements and pictures. I take pictures on every rest day; I would have stopped if I hadn't had my pics to compare!
  • MNchick
    MNchick Posts: 371 Member
    Options
    GREAT JOB!
  • wolveslovemee
    Options

Great results! I am so going to add you (if you don't mind!). I'm in week 8 and have only lost 4 lbs as well! The scale is STOO-PID! My profile pic is my results as of day 49. Obvious difference, but I still let the scale make me sad.

I have been recommending to anyone I can to take your measurements and pictures. I take pictures on every rest day; I would have stopped if I hadn't had my pics to compare!

ABSOLUTELY.
    I dont know why it works that way but seriously I believe it just HAS to be muslce. Definitely not fat right? haha. Feel free to add me I add anyone :) Great progress on your pictures too, you look amazing!!

What can I expect from month two??
  • newmrsdec10
    newmrsdec10 Posts: 361 Member
    Options

ABSOLUTELY.
    I dont know why it works that way but seriously I believe it just HAS to be muslce. Definitely not fat right? haha. Feel free to add me I add anyone :) Great progress on your pictures too, you look amazing!!

What can I expect from month two??

Thanks!

Month.2.is.a.BEAST!!! I think it's partly just that month 1, week 1 was so long ago you don't remember it being so bad (even though it was, ha!) and partly because it's hard as heck!! The first 4 days are just plain ridiculous - I cursed Shaun T up and down every day; when it ended, I loved him again :laugh:

Slept like a baby during that week. Week 2 was much better and week 3 is off to a good start. I was really nervous about starting month 2 and all my insane MFPers said that month 2 was mental. It is. You'll rock it!

Annnnnd, you have fewer days left in the program than days you put in! Bonus for me!
  • hellosara08
    hellosara08 Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    you iz gorgeous!

You are! *shoves*

I imagined the two of you sitting on a bench and then you shoved her off and she went flying and you just looked like :noway:

..... My imagination is way too active, haha! Congrats on your progress.
  • snowmaniac
    snowmaniac Posts: 600 Member
    Options
    What great results and you are only half way through. Awesome!
  • Minu135
    Minu135 Posts: 48
    Options
    Your results are awesome, congrats! Now can someone help me out ... what's the insanity workout? I feel so out of it!
  • melissan84
    melissan84 Posts: 493 Member
    Options
    Wow, awesome job so far!
  • fawndam
    fawndam Posts: 595 Member
    Options
    love love love it!!! I am almost done with month 1 also!! i can tell a big difference in my body and i am getting so much stronger!!! You look amazing! keep Pushing!!
  • jordan1221
    jordan1221 Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    Great results!!!!

Did you follow the diet plan?
  • wolveslovemee
    Options
    Great results!!!!

Did you follow the diet plan?
    I did not ;)
    I actually just ate my Own foods wich are mostly vegetarian and pretty clean. Although I eat a lot of protein anyway and cut down on my processed carbs.
  • wolveslovemee
    Options
    I honestly think the best thing that has worked for me is the BodyMedia Armband. I don't know what I would've done without it.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!