My Ultimate Before & After Pics 88 lbs.!

Options

Replies

• ncgal85
    ncgal85 Posts: 3
    Options
    WOW! I just joined MFP because I was feeling the same way you did. It's only been 10 days - but I love it and pics like this give me inspriation! YOU GO GIRL!!
  • MsDivineM
    MsDivineM Posts: 48
    Options
    You both look amazing! Great job! I'm only 3 months into this and have lost 30 pounds, I hope to be able to post pics as amazing as yours in a year!
  • littlewhittles
    littlewhittles Posts: 402 Member
    Options
    You look hot! Awesome work!
  • onmyway1101
    onmyway1101 Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    A Freaking Mazing! You look beautiful!
  • Establishedn1986
    Establishedn1986 Posts: 306 Member
    Options
    You really look fantastic!
  • elri1908
    elri1908 Posts: 160 Member
    Options
    You look amazing! Well done! Superb job!
  • ginaparshall
    ginaparshall Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Great job!! You do look fantastic! I just started a couple of weeks ago. Nutrition is the hardest - not that I eat unhealthy but I need to watch portions and cut back on the wine with dinner. :)
  • preciouss1983
    preciouss1983 Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    Awesome!!!! What a difference and what an inspiration!
  • juliekbwell
    juliekbwell Posts: 155 Member
    Options
    Fabulous!
  • Cemjames
    Cemjames Posts: 18
    Options
    Hot hot hot very well done
  • annam25
    annam25 Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    July 2011 I weighed 225 lbs. at my husband's work party. They take a portrait every year of all the couples. When I saw this pic I was mortified. I had put on 80 lbs. in 8 yrs. I had suffered 3 miscarriages, went through a deep depression, took hormone therapy for pregnancies, had 2 healthy boys, gall bladder surgery and was hospitalized with pancreatitis. It was time to get healthy and put Robin first.
    edited.jpg

I started using a home elliptical machine, Completed 30 Day Shred twice! Joined MFP, counted calories, eliminated cokes, drank gallons of water, starting running in March 2012. As of July 16, 2012. I weigh 137! Not quite the original goal of 135. But close enough. I'm still working on it. So, we had pics done to see what a year and 88 lbs. difference looked like. Here's the result:
    JRstandingJuly2012.jpg

I am happier, healthier, more energetic, and back to my old self. If the woman in the first pic can do it, so can you!

Such an inspiration! You look awesome!
  • half_moon
    half_moon Posts: 807 Member
    Options
    *tear* Inspirational!!! Your story sounds like mine-- Husband's work Christmas party, shocked, elliptical, history!!

Thanks!!
  • blessedindeed
    blessedindeed Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Whoa! Super job! You look awesome!!!!!
  • gleahy77
    gleahy77 Posts: 38
    Options
    You look fantastic!!! Congratulations! You are quite an inspiration to me! :)
  • leo02098
    leo02098 Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    You look fantastic!!
    What an inspiration :)
    Thank you for sharing your success!
  • MommyRobin
    MommyRobin Posts: 584 Member
    Options
    damnnnnn hooka sht

sorry, watched true blood the other day. You look amazing!

Love me some True Blood! Alexander Skarsgard is hot. He inspires me daily. lol
  • wymanic
    wymanic Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    Well done! And can I say that that is an amazing dress!
  • jrusharound
    jrusharound Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    You look amazing!!! Great job! I think your hubby trimmed down some too along the way!!
  • dadof2boyz
    dadof2boyz Posts: 156 Member
    Options
    MommyRobin, you are a true inspiration. When I read your story, I was completely pumped. You are truly inspiring. When I see how much hard work and dedication you have put into this, I know that I can do the same if I keep my mind focused on the "prize". You look incredible. I hope you know how much you are doing for everyone on here, to help them reach their goals as well. Thank you!
  • quickchekgal
    quickchekgal Posts: 213 Member
    Options
    You look so amazing!!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!