60+ lbs gone. Got some new manly muscles too!

Options
1222324252628»

Replies

• LizbithB
    LizbithB Posts: 15
    Options
    Wow!! This is so inspirational!!
    My weight and height isn't from from yours and I got moving because 1) I'm tired of being the fat one in the family and 2) I found out I had bad cholesterol and high blood pressure. I've already lost 11 lbs. and this post of yours was just the right kind of motivation at the right time for me.
  • mccbabe1
    mccbabe1 Posts: 737 Member
    Options
    teary eyed!!!!!!!!!!! im the size 18 chick.. 229 #'s now.. and havent been under 200 in 5yrs..
    your story is so so real and amazing.. and you look soooooooo freakin good now.. and not 'skinny" and not flabby.. you are tone and looking kick *kitten* your butt is a good 'big' (not big but as you put it) were not little boys.. so dont want to look like one.. you know you are in killer shape when you can SEE It through Jeans.. awesome job.. my ultimate goal is 150#'s...
  • MNchick
    MNchick Posts: 371 Member
    Options
    Thank you for sharing every single word of this...you are proof that so many others can get to where you are (and where you are going), but you're also showing that this journey is not without speed bumps and detours. For the progress that I've made, and these HIP BONES that have come outta nowhere and seem to run into everything, I still see the 'fat me' in the mirror from time to time.

Just know that you are absolutely gorgeous, inside and out, and there was a reason you ended up here on MFP :)
  • 3ofmine
    3ofmine Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    VERY INSPIRING...No it wasn't 100lbs in a year but you dang sure look good and are ROCKING IT...Keep going you look SO GOOD. I hope to be where you are one day..I'm working on it and I'll get there. It's taking me forever too...who knew eating more causes you to lose weight? Huh...if more people who were overweight only knew huh?? LOL

Angel
  • Glitter969
    Glitter969 Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    Wow, congratulations!!

I really appreciate your post, especially for the way you have approached your journey which is exactly what I am trying to do. It takes more patience, but reading this just assured me again that I am doing this the right way.

And I also celebrate every hint of muscle that shows up :smile:
  • tmarie4
    tmarie4 Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    Beautiful! You look amazing!
  • kgoble89
    kgoble89 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    BUMP for later:)
  • 00babyk00
    00babyk00 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Far out, what an inspiration! Look at those muscles wow. You look fantastic and thats exactly what I want to look like when Im done.
  • susiebear29
    susiebear29 Posts: 266
    Options
    you look AMAZING!!! so pleased for you well done!! :smile:
  • ctalimenti
    ctalimenti Posts: 865 Member
    Options
    Terrific! You are very pretty and have a great figure so get used to it!!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!