My 60kg/132lb weightloss story ( + b&a pics)

Options

Replies

• Its_Nat
    Its_Nat Posts: 184 Member
    Options
    You look gorgeous.. well done!!
  • LiZzie1917
    LiZzie1917 Posts: 65
    Options
    I would love some suggestions on some easy low complex carbs to eat.
  • LiZzie1917
    LiZzie1917 Posts: 65
    Options
    Congrats to all of you here that have made a commitment to better our lives. ;)
  • thickgirl25
    thickgirl25 Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    Wow, congratulations! It gives me hope that I can finish my weight loss journey too :)
  • k_frank
    k_frank Posts: 20
    Options
    You look great! Way to go... so motivating!
  • fitmommapear
    fitmommapear Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    You look phenomenal!!! Congrats on your journey so far!! Keep working hard, you have already proved to yourself what hard work and dedication achieves!!!
  • sunnyshine1313
    sunnyshine1313 Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    I am beyond impressed, and so happy for you! All the hard work and determination has paid off, and you look so happy. Did you come into any bumps in the road? Thanks so much for sharing!!!!
  • nz_deevaa
    nz_deevaa Posts: 12,209 Member
    Options
    You look amazing, congratulations!

You DO NOT look like you still weigh over 100kgs.

I weigh 99kg and you look MUCH slimmer than me! (LOL auto correct tried to change that to slimier. hehe)
  • ferrytrip
    ferrytrip Posts: 497 Member
    Options
    Great Work
  • susiebear29
    susiebear29 Posts: 266
    Options
    WOW WOW WOW!!! you look amazing what a stunning girl!! so pleased for you, you look really happy, well done on your achievement and good luck with the rest of your journey!!! :smile:
  • luvs2teachincali
    luvs2teachincali Posts: 207 Member
    Options
    Thank you for sharing your story with all of us. You look GORGEOUS and best of all HAPPY!! Your story is TRULY amazing; a real inspiration. I wish you the best of luck as you continue on your journey to goal. No doubt you CAN and WILL do it! Can't wait to read about it when you do. :smile:
  • fleurkariseagle
    Options
    You look wonderful.Congratulations.

I love your perseverance and consistency. I have just started in May 2012. But today is my first day joining this community. Im on my way loosing 12 kls from my current weight simply because I wanted to really be at my Best in this lifetime. For God's Glory.
  • chrissydrske
    chrissydrske Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    U look great u inspire us all to keep workingout.
  • Officialas
    Officialas Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    so how did you do it???

Honestly, it's all about eating clean and exercising - both of which i did religiously for the first 6 months (still do, just not as intense and on point). It's that simple! :) Portion control and watching calorie intake really do matter, as well as filling out your calories through-out the day with GOOD food choices (again, this is where the clean eating comes in). Plenty of cold water through-out the day (2-3L) is a big thing too! :)
    I would love some suggestions on some easy low complex carbs to eat.

I'm personally a huge eater of dark green veggies (broccoli, spinach, green beans, etc). Really good for the body, PLUS do a good job in filling you up with lower calories than something of smaller portion with higher cals and minimal nutrients. Wholegrains as well! If you can't say no to rice and pasta, just replace it with brown options (brown rice, barley, wholegrain pasta options, etc.)
    I am beyond impressed, and so happy for you! All the hard work and determination has paid off, and you look so happy. Did you come into any bumps in the road? Thanks so much for sharing!!!!

Thank-you! and yes, of course! Me coming from an Italian background, festive family holidays were the trickiest thing for me! So much food in my face!! It just comes down to portion control but still treating yourself. That way the cravings aren't as drastic as if you were to deprive yourself completely from all the foods you truly enjoy (choooocolate!!) for a longer period of time. I had days where i completely just wanted to give up, but i honestly just thought of all the reasons WHY i was doing this and WHY it was important for me not to give up! I've had unwanted, unexpected cheat days and was seriously so crippled with guilt afterwards that i just thought it wouldn't matter if i gave up, but getting passed that has made me realize that, WE ARE HUMAN, we crave what we crave and if cheats were to happen just remember that tomorrow is a new day! One day will not affect you so drastically and make you decide to throw all your hard work out the window! Weightloss is a huge learning curve and it's something that is achievable by ANYONE :) Good luck, love! <3

I weigh 99kg and you look MUCH slimmer than me! (LOL auto correct tried to change that to slimier. hehe)

Thank-you :D and i think i have to thank weights for that, muscle definitely takes up less space than fat BUT does weigh much more - that and my legs still are quite chunky :P

TO EVERYONE:
    Thank-you all so so so much for your kind words, it's places like this that gives me the confidence i'm missing in my everyday life, so thank-you from the bottom of my heart :')
  • hrishidev
    hrishidev Posts: 4
    Options
    Great job , it must be really changeling.
    I appreciate your determination and hard work.
    Way to go , you are doing great . Inspiration for me .
    God bless you
  • nataliexxxx
    nataliexxxx Posts: 262
    Options
    WOW you have done amazing!
  • mirandamayhem
    Options
    That is an amazing loss. You have done so well!
  • Petrozevenster
    Options
    Congrats i wish it was me don't no what the heck is going on but this week i'm stuck on 87.2kg and i'm even doing exercise now started last week with exercise Tuesday and lost 2.7kg last week till saturday morning just to pick up 1 more and stucked their i wanna cry i couldnt even exercise this morning hard i'm doing zumba cardio party for 30minutes and that is a full body sweating exercise but fun i no u going to think im crazy but we are leaving in October for Mauritus and i realy dont wanna be that fat one. I would like to be 60 but i would be very happy just even to achieve 70kg before we leave and i'm drinking alot of water what is going on with my body
  • ball858
    ball858 Posts: 395 Member
    Options
    That is amazing girl, big hats off to you - Well done
  • nz_deevaa
    nz_deevaa Posts: 12,209 Member
    Options

Thank-you :D and i think i have to thank weights for that, muscle definitely takes up less space than fat BUT does weigh much more - that and my legs still are quite chunky :)

I lift heavy (75kg squats tonight :)) I'm so jealous!

I'm only a short-*kitten* so maybe it's because I'm all bunched up :)

You've worked hard - well done.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!