Kids say the darndest things...

Options
MissAnjy
MissAnjy Posts: 2,480 Member
Everyone is always telling me that I should write a book. My kids, say the darndest things.....every day (as i'm sure most do). My kids, can be pretty outrageously funny.

Last night, I had the following conversation with my 3 year old son.

Him: Mom, how did I get into your belly?
Me: Well son, I think you're a little too young to be hearing about the birds and the bees just yet, but i'll tell you this much. Sometimes, when a boy and a girl love eachother, they make a baby.
Him: Mom, I love you....and I want to make a baby.

*facepalm*

Here's to hoping he doesn't repeat that at school.

Replies

• JennaM222
    JennaM222 Posts: 1,996 Member
    Options
    hahahaha!!!
  • morganhccstudent724
    morganhccstudent724 Posts: 1,261 Member
    Options
    Yesterday, my neice and I were driving. A guy drove by us and smiled into the car. The conversation was as follows:

Madison: Who was that guy?
    Me: What guy?
    Mad: The one who drove by and smiled at you.
    Me: I don't know who he is.
    Mad: Huh...must have been smiling at me then...:laugh:
  • autumnk921
    autumnk921 Posts: 1,376 Member
    Options
    Everyone is always telling me that I should write a book. My kids, say the darndest things.....every day (as i'm sure most do). My kids, can be pretty outrageously funny.

Me: Well son, I think you're a little too young to be hearing about the birds and the bees just yet, but i'll tell you this much. Sometimes, when a boy and a girl love eachother, they make a baby.

*facepalm*

That is too funny!!! :laugh: I know I am going to end up having the same coversation with my son some day...Oh no!!:laugh:
  • carebear7951
    carebear7951 Posts: 404 Member
    Options
    Oh my goodness! Hilarious! And I hope too (for your sake) that he doesn't repeat that at school Yikes!
  • amymt10
    amymt10 Posts: 271 Member
    Options
    that is fuuny!!!! My 6yr has asked the very same question.... I told him god put him there becuase mommy & daddy love each other and wanted a baby. Of course then he wants to know how he got out of my belly. That's where I'm glad I had a csection!! I just told him the dr cut him out.

So god put him there, dr cut him out!!! so simple.... well for now. lol
  • JennaM222
    JennaM222 Posts: 1,996 Member
    Options
    Yesterday, my neice and I were driving. A guy drove by us and smiled into the car. The conversation was as follows:

Madison: Who was that guy?
    Me: What guy?
    Mad: The one who drove by and smiled at you.
    Me: I don't know who he is.
    Mad: Huh...must have been smiling at me then...:laugh:

hahaha!!! LOVE
  • jesshall281
    jesshall281 Posts: 219
    Options

*facepalm*

That is truly adorable!!
  • leomom72
    leomom72 Posts: 1,797 Member
    Options
    my kids are just random, and i cant remember much of the things they say at the moment
  • mickipedia
    mickipedia Posts: 889 Member
    Options
    I was babysitting and the little boy (who is about 8) was listening to Lady Gaga on the radio.. He then asked me what a 'Disco Stick' was.. I then said "Jake, the song is called 'Lovegame' do you want to ask any more questions?"

It took him about 2 minutes to realise what I meant and then shouted "euurrgghh!!"
  • leomom72
    leomom72 Posts: 1,797 Member
    Options

*facepalm*

proof you need to choose your words wisely :laugh:
  • vernoe65
    vernoe65 Posts: 4
    Options
    :laugh: I got a real kick out of that!
  • sho3girl
    sho3girl Posts: 10,799 Member
    Options
    ** like ***
  • coraliethomas
    coraliethomas Posts: 336 Member
    Options
    LOL!!

We were flying back from Canada once, and my hubby was going to meet us at the airport... so my daughter is really anxious to see her daddy again, and I tell her he will be there waiting for us when we get to the other airport.

WELL.... I forgot to mention the fact that we had a stop in salt lake city first... we get off the airplane and there is this guy standing there fidgeting with his cell phone, and in my then 3 year old's defense, he kinda looked a little like my hubby. Suddenly my daughter breaks away from me, goes running towards this guys yelling "DAAADDDDDYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!" and wraps herself around his leg. This poor guy looked like a deer caught in headlights!! I just wanted to melt into the floor!! He looks at her and says "Im not your daddy!" and scuttled off....

Rather awkward.
  • AlbaAngel25
    AlbaAngel25 Posts: 484 Member
    Options
    That is freaking hilarious !!! lol
  • Amryfal
    Amryfal Posts: 225
    Options
    LMAO!

my sons live with their dad during the school year. they came out a couple summers ago and when i picked them up at the airport, my middle son said, "MOM! YOU GOT SHORTER!"

no, sweetie, you got taller. logic, 7 year old has it >.<

this was the same child who almost got expelled from preschool for saying the F-word. *mom puts duct tape over her own mouth* oops...
  • Sorrycharlie2007
    Sorrycharlie2007 Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    That is great
  • kariebo
    kariebo Posts: 101
    Options
    lol awesome. My son asked how i was going to get the baby out of my belly and how i would know she was ready. I told him that the baby would let me know when she didnt have anymore room to grow and that I would go to the hospital and the doctor would help me get her out... and he asked.. how is the dr going to help?? and I replied, well, Mommy will be trying to get the baby out and the doctor will help... and then you can come see us. ... .. then I switched the subject...thats the best I could do in telling my 5 yr old how a baby is born without actually telling him...
  • mejiapatty
    Options
    LOL thats so FUNNY!

my daughter tells me the craziest things to and she is 2. Am teaching her not to let no one see her parts or her booty. she is potty trained already and my 18 month old Sophia walks in on her as she is about to sit on the toilet and screams on top of her lungs, am thinking she is hurt, when i get there she is crying saying " mommy sophia is looking at my booty!"
  • iLoveMyPitbull1225
    iLoveMyPitbull1225 Posts: 1,690 Member
    Options
    This is why i love children. They are so god darn adorable. Everything is simple and they are so innocent.
  • Beleg
    Beleg Posts: 227 Member
    Options
    A conversation between my 10yrold and my 5 yr old.

10yrold: I'm hot
    5yrold: are you sweating hot or dating hot