1 year progress, 80+ lb lost, PICS

Options

Replies

• lunchlady61
    lunchlady61 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    You look great! And you are right, who eats only 6 chips? Not me, lol, that is why I try not to open a bag. An open bag is an empty bag. You are an inspiration, and proof that it can be done! Applause!!
  • FITHEALTHY1
    FITHEALTHY1 Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Great job!! You look wonderful!
  • 2manyhats
    2manyhats Posts: 1,189 Member
    Options
    I REALLY needed to see your post this morning, thanks so much for sharing!
  • b1gl0ser
    b1gl0ser Posts: 10
    Options
    Sound advice, very realistic also great progress, well done
  • TXBelle1174
    TXBelle1174 Posts: 615 Member
    Options
    Our starting weight/size was very similar and it's great to know what 80lbs lost will bring (I also have a total of 80 to lose). You look fantastic! Congratulations!
  • MarkAWhipple
    MarkAWhipple Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    Awesome! You look fantastic!!!
  • Ldavies85
    Ldavies85 Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    You look amazing! Good job!
  • Navotc
    Navotc Posts: 97
    Options
    Great progress! Very inspirational, and your wise words are so true. Someone asked me this week what I was doing to lose weight. You should have seen the look on her face when I said "diet and exercise." (Though we all know it isn't really a "diet," but a lifestyle change.) It's straightforward and it works, as you have proved!
  • saxmaniac
    saxmaniac Posts: 1,133 Member
    Options
    I don't know what I enjoy more, the pics, or the stories of how people make the mental shift and finally "get it".

Well done!!
  • kittybear86
    kittybear86 Posts: 341 Member
    Options
    Amazing job.You should be very proud of yourself :)
  • LondonEliza
    LondonEliza Posts: 456 Member
    Options
    Well done, amazing progress. Congratulations you!!

xx
  • lindalee0315
    lindalee0315 Posts: 527 Member
    Options
    Wow! I'm so impressed. Good work! I love to see the progress pictures of people like you who just take it one step at a time, every single day. You look amazing and you should be exceptionally proud of your accomplishments.
  • dcooperp
    dcooperp Posts: 20
    Options
    I agree...6 chips? That's just getting my taste buds excited! :love:

You have done a fabulous job and you look great!! I love sweets so my Vi shakes are helping with my sweet tooth. Feels like I'm cheating in a way.

Keep up the awesome JOB!
  • puffidredz
    puffidredz Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    I am posting this because I think people are chased away from healthy lifestyles by gimmicks and "special foods".

^^^ this

congratulations. jus started my journey and am inspired by your story. thanks.
  • alasin1derland
    alasin1derland Posts: 575 Member
    Options
    So nice to see inspiration spread by good old common sense. Thank you for sharing.
  • womanwithamission
    womanwithamission Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    You should feel so proud of yourself, AWESOME job!!!!!!
  • Jadesha
    Jadesha Posts: 17
    Options
    Wow!!!! Congrats to you girl, you look fabulous!!! And yes it is encouraging to know that I don't have to spend tons of money on diets & exercise equipment. I like the idea of a little on a consistent basis goes a long way; you have encouraged me for sure. Keep it up!!!!!
  • marsellient
    marsellient Posts: 591 Member
    Options
    Thank you for your post! It's so encouraging to read (and see) that the kind of changes you describe can have such great results. You should be very proud of what you've accomplished and, I believe, of the sensible way you've done it! Good for you. :flowerforyou:
  • Roseysue
    Roseysue Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Thank you so much for sharing your story. You look great!!
  • Fairysoul
    Fairysoul Posts: 1,361 Member
    Options
    Thats great advice! Thanks for the post you look great!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!