Are freckles ugly on girls?

Options

Replies

• Alicia_Monique
    Alicia_Monique Posts: 338 Member
    Options
    Freckles better be damn cute because I have them and I think I'm adorable.
  • Amryfal
    Amryfal Posts: 225
    Options
    my fiancé hates his freckles but i LOVE them, every single one! i'm jealous of people that have freckles :)

i used to tell my sister i'd steal hers, and she would tell me i could have them if she could figure out a way to get them off. hehe...
  • PixEm
    PixEm Posts: 190 Member
    Options
    I have freckles on my nose and cheeks and love them! I like in the summer when they "pop" from the sun. I always tell my son that our freckles popped out after a long day in the sun. He thinks it is funny!
  • marcoscu
    marcoscu Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    Nothing wrong with freckles. :)
  • domgirl85
    domgirl85 Posts: 295 Member
    Options
    My mom has freckles, I wish I had them too! I love them!
  • DanOhh
    DanOhh Posts: 1,806 Member
    Options
    I like me some freckles!
  • ickybella
    ickybella Posts: 1,438 Member
    Options
    ok i hate that i'm even doing this, but i'm curious. would any of u guys date a girl with freckles or do u find them unattractive?

If it helps, I hate that you're doing this, too.
  • sarahmoo12
    sarahmoo12 Posts: 756 Member
    Options
    my face is one massive fleckle when i get the sun lol I even get them on my lips so it annoys me a bit but I dont think they are ugly
  • Miss_Chievous_wechange
    Miss_Chievous_wechange Posts: 1,230 Member
    Options
    < --- this girl is freckled. I would not have it any other way. I love every part of me, including my cute freckles. And the guys don't have a problem with them at all so....

*edited for typo
  • CDMAGS
    CDMAGS Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    I find freckles very attractive!
  • pullipgirl
    pullipgirl Posts: 767 Member
    Options
    I have them because of sun damage :(
  • sophayz
    sophayz Posts: 592 Member
    Options
    haha i have a bunch and i like them ! i think the rest is just depending on each person haha some guy think its cute other think it is gross so why bother
  • mnevert
    mnevert Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Is this a real post?!? Honey - the first thing you need to do is look in the mirror and love the person you see. You can't expect anyone else to love you if you can't love/accept yourself. I'm strawberry blonde and have freckles covering EVERY INCH of my body - and I've had them my ENTIRE life. I was made to be me - with ALL of my imperfections (inside and out).

Freckles are what make some people unique! And they make GREAT cellulite camoflauge!! :) Love yourself babe!
  • Jeliwood
    Jeliwood Posts: 61
    Options
    My husband is COVERED in freckles, almost to the point where you can't tell his 'normal' skin tone. I LOVE it. My youngest daughter is starting to get freckles across her cheeks and nose and I already feel she's going to be a bit of a heart breaker with her personality and her huggy nature... now, with freckles- yeah, I'm doomed. I've got a blond blue eyed girl who is going to be tall and thin and a curvy girl with freckles and gray eyes. lol I see birth control in my future. Lots of birth control.
  • Glovesave3373
    Glovesave3373 Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    ok i hate that i'm even doing this, but i'm curious. would any of u guys date a girl with freckles or do u find them unattractive?

Hell.. yea... like Kenny Chesney said... Freckles make a girl sexy!!! If he didn't he should sing a song about a girl in the carribean with Freckles... ;)

It was the only reason I fell in love with my wife.. that and her smile, eyes, legs, she played soccer... ok so she was the whole package... but the "freckles" cause she is 100% irish put it over the top... :)
  • lisasch67
    lisasch67 Posts: 135 Member
    Options
    I have freckles EVERYWHERE. I hated them when I was little, but now I love them. They make me feel different and I think they're gorgeous. My hair is a dark auburn, so it's great combination. I could really care less if the guys love them or not, but my boyfriend does compliment me on them regularly (like I have control of them, hahaha).
  • JennaM222
    JennaM222 Posts: 1,996 Member
    Options
    I have freckles - my guy loves them.

And by the way, they are really angel dust.
  • rileamoyer
    rileamoyer Posts: 2,411 Member
    Options
    My daddy was a red head, I have freckles, and now of course age spots (lol). Never found either to be a barrier in attracting the male of the species. :happy:
  • cushygal
    cushygal Posts: 586 Member
    Options
    my family used to tell me that freckles are just beauty marks!!

So be proud of your freckles - I love mine!
  • Reinventing_Me
    Reinventing_Me Posts: 1,053 Member
    Options
    I think they're super-cute!