Are freckles ugly on girls?

Options

Replies

37434958 Posts: 457 Member
    Options
    12 pages already! LMAO! <3
  • chanelery13
    Options
    I love freckles! I think they're super cute, on guys and girls.
  • DakotaKeogh
    DakotaKeogh Posts: 693 Member
    Options
    Irish heritage. All the best girls are freckled. =)
  • motown13
    motown13 Posts: 688 Member
    Options
    Meghan Markle..... nuff said.
  • devil_in_a_blue_dress
    devil_in_a_blue_dress Posts: 5,214 Member
    Options
    Nobody's ever kicked me out of bed....
  • tatd_820
    tatd_820 Posts: 573 Member
    Options
    This is hilarious! I can't believe I'm even responding to this thread...but I have to! Loved reading all the replies. I have freckles and I hated them as a child. As an adult, they don't bother me at all. Maybe I'm just used to them already? At 33, they kinda just grow on ya! I've never looked at a person with "frecks" (as someone on here called them) and said ew, they have frecks! People are people and we are all different and like different things!
  • jenilla1
    jenilla1 Posts: 11,118 Member
    Options
    Freckles are adorable on either gender. My husband has blond hair and a red beard and his arms and shoulders are covered in freckles. He's got some on his face, but not a lot. Just enough to be totally adorable. :heart: I don't have freckles, but I have a lot of redheads in my family and they all do - even though they wear their sunscreen. Very cute.
  • tatd_820
    tatd_820 Posts: 573 Member
    Options
    And y'all know the girl who posted this is no where to be found. Wonder if she knows this thread is still going and going and going?
  • mikkimomof3
    mikkimomof3 Posts: 224 Member
    Options
    Freckles here :) Never really thought much of them since I'm a red-head--kind of just goes with the territory I guess :)
  • ashlinmarie
    ashlinmarie Posts: 1,263 Member
    Options
    I love my freckles and anyone else's! Mine only show up on my face when I've had a little sun...and still maybe not anymore but I have them all over my arms and shoulders. Freckles are adorable!
  • kinsellae
    kinsellae Posts: 167 Member
    Options
    my husband loves my freckles :)
  • pinkraynedropjacki
    pinkraynedropjacki Posts: 3,027 Member
    Options
    I love my freckles. I've always had them. I have them all over, not a huge amount like when I was a kid, but on my shoulders I have heaps & hardly any on my face anymore (I actually have a spot where there is none on my face due to falling over as a kid & scraping several layers off) and since I been in the sun more they are really coming out more.

Anyone who thinks they are ugly or is shallow enough to use them as a criteria for NOT dating someone needs to get a clue.
  • FoundProdigal
    FoundProdigal Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    This is hilarious! I can't believe I'm even responding to this thread...but I have to! Loved reading all the replies. I have freckles and I hated them as a child. As an adult, they don't bother me at all. Maybe I'm just used to them already? At 33, they kinda just grow on ya! I've never looked at a person with "frecks" (as someone on here called them) and said ew, they have frecks! People are people and we are all different and like different things!

My thoughts exactly :)
  • Hezzietiger1
    Hezzietiger1 Posts: 1,256 Member
    Options
    I love my freckles.
  • sgtdub555
    sgtdub555 Posts: 692
    Options
    NO they are not they are cute and sexy
  • n8dawg77
    n8dawg77 Posts: 216 Member
    Options
    any more than 15 freckles and it's not cute! Under 15 and it's cute. If it's just 1 and it looks like a sexy mole like on Angelina Jolie... then yes, very sexy!
  • TheLuSir
    TheLuSir Posts: 1,674 Member
    Options
    Quite the opposite. They are ugly on rats, though.
  • EnderNC
    EnderNC Posts: 383 Member
    Options
    I'm extremely attracted to girls with freckles myself. It's a major turn on. Don't know why.
  • pamperedhen
    pamperedhen Posts: 446 Member
    Options
    I tell my little girl they are "Angel kisses":flowerforyou:
  • JBsCrazyGirl
    Options
    freckles everywhere!