Are freckles ugly on girls?

Options

Replies

• EmpressOfJudgment
    EmpressOfJudgment Posts: 1,162 Member
    Options
    I've got tons of freckles! This time of year my shoulders are completely covered in them. Usually, guys tell me they like my freckles. I'd be surprised to hear a guy say, "I'd date her, but she's got freckles."
  • BigDaddyBRC
    BigDaddyBRC Posts: 2,395 Member
    Options
    Negative.
  • MtnKat
    MtnKat Posts: 714
    Options
    I'm sorry to say that I have no freckles....but I think freckles are awesome!

What kind of guy would not date someone because of freckles? You don't need men like that....they are obviously shallow.
  • jodycoady
    jodycoady Posts: 598 Member
    Options
    I am covered in them as well...we never used sunscreen in the 80's. If you don't like me, then oh well, to each their own.:wink:
  • _Elemenopee_
    _Elemenopee_ Posts: 2,665 Member
    Options
    Why would anyone think they're ugly? They're lovely!
  • supatim
    supatim Posts: 239 Member
    Options
    Honestly - I think freckles are sexy as hell!!! Like little kisses from the sun!!! Delicious!
  • EmCarroll1990
    EmCarroll1990 Posts: 2,849 Member
    Options
    I LOVE freckles! I think they're totally adorable.
  • CountryBoy65
    CountryBoy65 Posts: 908 Member
    Options
    God I hope not.....Id never have a chance....Im covered in them

Yummy.....:love:
  • bandenna
    bandenna Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    I love my freckles :} When I was little my mother always called them Angel Kisses :heart:
  • TheFitHooker
    TheFitHooker Posts: 3,358 Member
    Options
    Freckled and proud :)

DSCF5763.jpg

DSCF5944.jpg
  • yoovie
    yoovie Posts: 17,121 Member
    Options
    everyone who says yes should DIAF.
    some of us are born with them and cant do anything about it.

just seeing this thread title bummed me out.

guess what. everyone is gonna be found sexy by someone, somewhere.

continually posting these questions is toxic.

the only thing more toxic is the fact that I keep visiting them.

When I was a little girl I used to scrub myself raw and bloody trying to get rid of them.
  • yoovie
    yoovie Posts: 17,121 Member
    Options
    I love my freckles :} When I was little my mother always called them Angel Kisses :heart:

I was told I had a dirty soul and no one can hide that.
  • rml_16
    rml_16 Posts: 16,414 Member
    Options

When I was a little girl I used to scrub myself raw and bloody trying to get rid of them.
    :drinker:
    I'm freckled from head to toe. I have never had trouble attracting men.
  • TheFitHooker
    TheFitHooker Posts: 3,358 Member
    Options

I use to do the same, I use to be ashamed of them because I was teased for them. I've learned that they are apart of me and in order to better myself I have to love all of me. I actually love them now. My husband loves them, my son is starting to get them. I hope to some how teach my children in case they endure what I went through as a child, that people suck and no matter what someone says, the truth is, they are great and freckles don't make who you are, they are just apart of you and they are beautiful. My grandmother use to try and cheer me up and call them angel kisses, I use to tell the kids at school who'd pick on me "You're just jealous because Angels found me worthy enough to kiss." LOL.
  • Mel2626
    Mel2626 Posts: 342 Member
    Options
    I love freckles on anyone~ I think they are sooo cute!! :heart:
  • becjerami
    becjerami Posts: 80
    Options
    As a kid I was teased for my freckles so I hated them, but now I like them. When I met my husband he complimented me on the 'nice spots' on my face (English is not his first language!).

I like the German word for them best - Sommersprossen. It translates literally as 'summer sprouts'. So cute!
  • Lift_This_
    Lift_This_ Posts: 2,756 Member
    Options
    I ABOSFREAKINGLUTELY love my freckles. i have freckles galore...when i wear a low cut top or dress...and guys see where my frckles stop...makes for interesting conversation.
  • BrianSharpe
    BrianSharpe Posts: 9,248 Member
    Options
    I always thought girls with freckles were totally gorgeous........

BrianKentSchool.jpg

I wonder why? :laugh: :laugh:

For a minute there I thought " That chick is wearing a tie??" I miss the 70's...

If you can remember them you weren't really there! :laugh: :laugh:
  • amandadiamond90
    Options
    Is this a real post?!? Honey - the first thing you need to do is look in the mirror and love the person you see. You can't expect anyone else to love you if you can't love/accept yourself. I'm strawberry blonde and have freckles covering EVERY INCH of my body - and I've had them my ENTIRE life. I was made to be me - with ALL of my imperfections (inside and out).

Freckles are what make some people unique! And they make GREAT cellulite camoflauge!! :) Love yourself babe!

i don't dislike myself. i was just curious on what percent of ppl like them and what don't. i've had ppl tell me they like my freckles and others who didn't care for them. i was using this as more of a pole rather than a confidence boost.
  • digitalbill
    digitalbill Posts: 1,410 Member
    Options
    My wife is a freckle faced redhead and she is the second most beautiful girl in the world.

My 5 year old blond daughter has freckles on her nose and cheeks.
    She is the first most beautiful girl in the world.