Are freckles ugly on girls?

Options

Replies

• lentigogirl
    lentigogirl Posts: 299 Member
    Options
    A face without freckles is like a night without stars.

(one of my all time favorite quotes. But then, "lentigogirl" means freckled girl.)
  • Maryaly40
    Maryaly40 Posts: 551 Member
    Options
    I used to not like my freckles! Now, I don't even think about them. My son has a few on his face and they make him sooooo freakin adorable!!!! So, I guess mine are too :laugh:
  • PrincessKittenpants
    Options
    I LOVE MY FRECKLES! I think they are beautiful:heart:
  • saxmaniac
    saxmaniac Posts: 1,133 Member
    Options
    They don't really factor in to me. An attractive woman with freckles is still just as attractive.
  • benich3043
    benich3043 Posts: 252 Member
    Options
    Eff No they are not. My wife has quite a few freckes about her body. I think they are awesome. One of those lil quirks that make her body that much more unique.
  • foxyforce
    foxyforce Posts: 3,078 Member
    Options
    um no

i have freckles

and i'd like to think they make me more beautiful
  • LondonEliza
    LondonEliza Posts: 456 Member
    Options
    No.
    Glad to help.
    Have a nice day.

<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<< Freckled girl
  • cjh03
    cjh03 Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    Freckles just enhance the beauty that is already there!
  • jpaw1002
    jpaw1002 Posts: 322 Member
    Options
    um i have freckeles...A LOT! all over my face, arms, shoulders and chest and im proud of mine. IRISH HERITAGE! :bigsmile: :drinker: if they cant get past the freckles on your skin then they are not worth your time because they cant see the real you.
  • foxyforce
    foxyforce Posts: 3,078 Member
    Options
    7579443044_dffecfd1d3_z.jpg
    418213_2597905794228_598155381_n by Scorpia Sista, on Flickr
    Nope I do not. My baby sis has them on her face...but just on her cheeks and over the bridge of her nose. She is beautiful with them! :-)

7640799224_018625f16c_z.jpg
    393238_2280777906229_437209959_n by Scorpia Sista, on Flickr

She is gorgeous. They really accentuate her facial features!

I think freckles don't make or break beauty overall, but I think they are cute :smile:

and freckles on darker skinned ladies are even cuter!!
  • skinnybearlyndsay
    skinnybearlyndsay Posts: 798 Member
    Options
    I have tons of freckles (thanks to my Irish/Scottish heritage), but have never been told one way or the other on their hot factor.
  • Midnight_Sunshine
    Midnight_Sunshine Posts: 369 Member
    Options
    In all seriousness, my son who is almost 20, has always had a thing for girls with freckles!

My boyfriend is 32 and has a thing for girls with freckles. Especially on the face. He thinks they are sexy.

Alas I have some beauty marks on my face and freckles on my shoulders but I would adore freckles on my nose and cheeks. I think they are adorable. But maybe that's just the Irish talking.
  • Hellbent_Heidi
    Hellbent_Heidi Posts: 3,669 Member
    Options
    When are people going to ask the "is this ugly or hot" questions? Haven't we all figured out yet that beauty is in the eye of the beholder and everyone finds different things attractive?
  • rchupka87
    rchupka87 Posts: 543 Member
    Options
    I would hope not... I have them all over my body. I have more during the summer, and less on areas where the sun don't shine... but they are there! I hated them as a kid, but kinda love them now. They make me unique and different, and my SO has fun trying to count all of them. It makes for cute cuddle time. :):blushing:
  • emmygrace2012
    emmygrace2012 Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    I used to always hate mine until college when I just learned to embrace them!

My mom always told me that "A face without freckles is like a night without stars."

:-)
  • skinnybearlyndsay
    skinnybearlyndsay Posts: 798 Member
    Options
    I had a sister cry because of them my Mother told her that's where the Angles kissed her at night.... this made my other sister cry because they did not kiss her...... Mom told her to stop sleeping on her face they couldn't get to it.... Mother's and there wisdom.

Priceless. :laugh:
  • mamamc03
    mamamc03 Posts: 1,067 Member
    Options
    my mom used to tell me God sprinkled me with cinnamon

LOVE THIS!!

I'm a freckle queen! Face, arms, hands, chest, back, legs, knees, fingers....I used to hate em...but after reading all this freckle pride stuff....I think you guys have altered my perception. Thanks guys!! <3 me some MFPeeps!
  • joybedford
    joybedford Posts: 1,680 Member
    Options
    My sister niece and daughter all have them. Growing up my sister hated them and complained bitterly but she doesn,t mind them now. My daughter isn,y bothered either way. i like them they look cute. i don,t have freckels but have inherited my grandmas pale sensitive skin. Grandma was a red head and very freckly she was a very beautiful woman, apparently i look like her.
  • geminigrl622
    geminigrl622 Posts: 144
    Options
    My mom had freckles and I thought they were cute. Who cares what other people think. The person that loves you will love you freckles and all. If not, obviously they aren't the right one for you!
  • mamaturner
    mamaturner Posts: 2,533 Member
    Options
    I have freckles and beauty marks head to toe. I'll admit in the precious teenage years I despised them, now that I'm a confident woman I adore them. How would I spend my bored time without them!?! lol