Are freckles ugly on girls?

Options

Replies

• raebels
    raebels Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    Absolutely not! I have freckles and I am not ashamed of any of them. If any guy has the nerve to tell me otherwise, well, they just aren't worth my time! =)
  • trophywife24
    trophywife24 Posts: 1,472 Member
    Options
    I get told by enough creepers that they're cute... I believed them after a while.
  • rml_16
    rml_16 Posts: 16,414 Member
    Options
    Is this a real post?!? Honey - the first thing you need to do is look in the mirror and love the person you see. You can't expect anyone else to love you if you can't love/accept yourself. I'm strawberry blonde and have freckles covering EVERY INCH of my body - and I've had them my ENTIRE life. I was made to be me - with ALL of my imperfections (inside and out).

Freckles are what make some people unique! And they make GREAT cellulite camoflauge!! :) Love yourself babe!

i don't dislike myself. i was just curious on what percent of ppl like them and what don't. i've had ppl tell me they like my freckles and others who didn't care for them. i was using this as more of a pole rather than a confidence boost.

People actually come out and tell you they don't like your freckles?

In the words of Stephanie from Full House -- How RUDE!
  • MassiveDelta
    MassiveDelta Posts: 3,311 Member
    Options
    Super Cute !! Freckles are not ugly. <--Period
  • YokoJ
    YokoJ Posts: 253
    Options
    I ADORE/ENVY women with freckles...especially when they are lightly sprinkled on the cheeks and bridge of nose. Just a secret....I draw freckles on during the summertime. Men go crazy for them. Lol!
  • skinnywithin
    skinnywithin Posts: 1,392 Member
    Options
    To be honest..I HATED THEM growing up and even in my early twenties I hated them, I always wanted that milky flawless skin...Now that I am 43 I could care less, I have bigger fish to fry..like the crows feet that are stoming all over my face !
  • KySny82
    KySny82 Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    Oh my gosh, really?!! I have freckles (some moles) almost everywhere...face, arms, chest, legs, shoulders, back...they POP in the summer time & I LOVE them! No one has ever said anything negative to me about them. Seriously, how could they possibly be ugly? Quite frankly, I think they're super cute...not just on me, but anyone. I didn't take the time to read through all of these responses, but I would hope the majority consists of those of us with them who are proud of them & guys/ladies who find them cute or attractive. :)
  • ellie319
    ellie319 Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    Im Mexican/Irish and i have freckles! I used to get made fun of because of them but now they make me apear youthful and cute! My hubby loves them! I love them...but my thighs not so much lol
  • commonnerd195
    Options
    Freckles are cute, and to me, Hot. 'nuff said.
  • mrslehan2013
    Options
    I think freckles are cute...except on myself. I feel like they make my face look splotchy and dirty and like I have pigment issues. So, I'm currently using Obagi to get rid of them,
  • Tatiyanya
    Tatiyanya Posts: 255 Member
    Options
    Freckles cute. Male female, lil freckles, whole body, dont care. Cute as heck.
  • n2thenight24
    n2thenight24 Posts: 1,651 Member
    Options
    I'm a brunette with freckles, and I think they are cute. I've never had anybody say anything but? Idk, this is a weird question, I've never looked at anyone in my life and thought, oh, they have freckles, how hideous. :D
  • HeidiMightyRawr
    HeidiMightyRawr Posts: 3,343 Member
    Options
    Is this serious!?

Freckles look great IMO! I know I'm not a man, but personally I find freckles on anyone quite attractive - it's certainly not ugly and it would never put me off a person!
  • neandermagnon
    neandermagnon Posts: 7,436 Member
    Options
    I have freckles only on my arms. Not quite worked out how that happened.

My mum is ginger with freckles, burns easily and never tans; my dad has dark brown hair, no freckles, and tans in the sun.

I have tanned on occasion but usually burn (not that I push it with regards to sun exposure, because I'd rather not burn). My arms and face get the most sun, but I'm not sure why my face doesn't have freckles too. I give myself controlled amounts of sun exposure to get vitamin D but don't stay long enough to risk getting burned.

I don't think freckles are ugly at all, they look great and I think my arms look fine with them. But partially freckled like me IMO is a bit weird.
  • Contrarian
    Contrarian Posts: 8,138 Member
    Options
    Freckles are awful. That's just my opinion.
  • Ribba
    Ribba Posts: 31
    Options
    this isnt a question.

thm_phpnVfxV9.jpg

my freckles are kisses from angels. lol

Aww I love that :) x
  • jaipasbesoindevous
    jaipasbesoindevous Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    IMHO Freckles are one of the sexiest things ever :smokin:
  • ApexLeader
    ApexLeader Posts: 580 Member
    Options
    i'd date a girl with freckles. some women are beautiful with them, while others are not (this happens with literally everything though).
  • LittleMiss_WillLoseIt
    LittleMiss_WillLoseIt Posts: 1,373 Member
    Options
    well hell if they are then I am screwed.....

but I've never had anyone say anything negative about them besides myself.
  • BrandiBoo84
    BrandiBoo84 Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    Um hell no! I wish I had freckles!