Anyone else out there on Day 1?

Options
13»

Replies

• donmhill
    donmhill Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    Day 2 for me :)
    Feel free to add me as a friend, would love to find some like minded people out there :)
    My biggest concern is i that i can't stop eating after dinner time.
    I'm really good during the day but as soon as i have dinner - its like i'm a bottomless pit and eat everything in the cupboard that i can :(
    Any ideas about how to avoid these food cravings? message me xxx
    Donna
  • moinas01
    moinas01 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I am on Day One and looking forward to trying something new. I am a yo yo dieter so I am hoping that I will stick with this. Wish me luck and I will post my lbs loss (I hope!) each week.
  • clarepatterson82
    clarepatterson82 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Day 1 (again) for me!! Glad to see I am not alone :)

Donna if you find any miracle answers to the 'not eating everything in sight in the evenings' PLEASE let me know!! x
  • Amber393
    Amber393 Posts: 523 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP! :flowerforyou:

This is definitely not my day one. I'm almost to my one year anniversary and have had my up and downs. Like you though I just recently ended a relationship, which had lasted 3 years. Now is the time I've decided to focus on myself and what I want and to make myself happy and get healthier. Here's to us. :drinker: Feel free to add me if you'd like.

xx

Amber
  • deborah61085
    Options
    I am on day 1... good luck to everyone!
  • LiveLife256
    Options
    I am on day 3...
  • lmedlyn13
    lmedlyn13 Posts: 1
    Options
    This is my 2nd day and I'm pumped about it. I have lived in a "bubble" of food for way too long. I am thrilled to have such a site that has such diversity in helping and encouraging others for their good!
    Good luck to all!
    FAITH-- Forwarding All Issues Toward Heaven
    :) Lisa
  • Mima79
    Mima79 Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    Im on day 1!!!! and I need a lot of support so if you can add me as a friend will be awesome!!!!! I really want to go to PARIS!!!
  • Mizz_Lenea
    Mizz_Lenea Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    I'm on day 3....AGAIN!!! I've done the MFP thing once before and it really worked. However, I also went thru some relationship drama and made myself feel better with unhealthy diet habits. I'm back and ready to knock off this weight!!! :smile:
  • debgilb
    debgilb Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I am just starting my 2nd week. So far so good I love being able to track what I eat it helps me stay in control! Good luck to all I know I will need it!
  • ThaiMunkey
    ThaiMunkey Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Hello, all!

I am also on Day 3. I was previously on Weight Watchers and lost 20 lbs. Unfortunately, over the past 3 years, about 5 lbs of it creeped back on. I finally decided to quit WW when they changed their program, causing me to gain another 5 lbs. So far, I really like the website and mobile app and look forward to this journey.

So far, I really like the website and mobile app! If any of you out there need a motivator, add me. I am good for throat chops or gentle nudges - doesn't matter. We can do this together.

Also, for you runners out there - I just recently started running regularly again in January (I shoot for 3 times per week) so if you want to gang up and tackle that beast, I'm here for that too. ;) I've run two 8k races, have three 5k races scheduled and another 8k this fall and hope to run my first half marathon next March.

Stay strong, keep your chin up and if you screw up, who cares? Pick yourself back up and move on.
    Good luck, everyone!