How to look like THIS.? -pictures included-

Options
This is my GOAL.
What exercises etc do I need to do for how long (eg 30mins) and how many days a week to get my body looking like this?
Is there any foods I need to try and stay AWAY from?
Thanks in advance guys!

photo-7.jpg

photo-2.jpg

Replies

• sunshine3021
    sunshine3021 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    sign me up! i wanna look like that too!!!
  • MelMena
    MelMena Posts: 152 Member
    Options
    I have no idea. The guy that photoshopped the picture might.
  • xdieselx
    xdieselx Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    Hey Lisa!

Just try to eat healthy first. I would suggest you look the multiple workout DVD's on the market (P90X, insanity, Rushfit, Turbofire, Tapout XT, etc) and get the one that seems to motivate you the most and follow it until the end.

They all come with a nutrition guide which tells you what to eat (to sum it up, they all say : eat healthy and eat enough calories to fuel your body for those hard workouts!). On your pictures you dont seem to have a lot of weight to lose so if you burn the little amount of fat that you have and gain some muscle you can look like this :P

I suggest doing something like P90X which would do both burn fat and gain muscle. I personally just completed insanity (2 months) and it helped me lose 12.5 lbs of fat and gain some muscle (but its mostly a very intense cardio program so i didnt gain that much muscle) but i lost 2 pants size and the belly shrank. I still dont see any abs or definition on the belly because i have about a good 10lbs of fat left but i will keep working hard!
    So if you dont have that much fat to lose, you might see your results soon (within 2-3 months depending on which program you do and depending on how you follow the nutrition and calories) or it might take you another round. In my case, i didnt follow the calories enough, i was eating very healthy and without cheating more than once a week but i wasnt eating enough calories to fuel my body so i didnt get extreme results even though i did get great results (it did show because everybody at work and in my family were amazed to see how much i changed and i had only lost 12.5 lbs)

By the way, those programs are usually 6 days a week, about 1h every day. You can get those results by exercising less often but it will take longer to achieve them :)

Good luck :)
  • lisaelainee
    lisaelainee Posts: 248 Member
    Options
    Thankyou
  • Turtlehurdle
    Turtlehurdle Posts: 412
    Options
    Are those fake boobs? If so, surgery.
  • Sidesteal
    Sidesteal Posts: 5,510 Member
    Options
    Eat at a moderate calorie deficit (20% under TDEE is a good start and this ASSUMES that you need to lose weight to begin with. In fairness, I haven't seen your full body pics so if you're quite thin then this advice may not apply, but the remainder below does)
    Consume adequate protein and fat
    Lift weights (not the pink ones)
    Rest
    Repeat

That's where I'd start.

EDIT: And you don't need to avoid any specific foods unless
    a) You have an intolerance/allergy.
    b) You can't eat that food without going over your daily intake limits.
  • lisaelainee
    lisaelainee Posts: 248 Member
    Options
    Are those fake boobs? If so, surgery.

The only thing modified is her chest
  • Trechechus
    Trechechus Posts: 2,819 Member
    Options
    Eat at a calorie deficit
    Rest
    Repeat

That's where I'd start.

This
  • BlondeQtTexas
    BlondeQtTexas Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    The stomach, butt, arms legs are hard work and clean eating. http://www.thegraciouspantry.com/what-is-clean-eating/

The hair is extensions and the boobs are silicone.
  • SunSong87
    SunSong87 Posts: 3
    Options
    Thanks for this :-) You are so positive, and you gave concrete and specific advice without sounding like an infomercial. Is it hard work? Yes. Does it pay off even BEFORE you've lost all you want? Yes. That second part I've had trouble with lately, but you reminded me that even though I haven't reached my goal RIGHT NOW, I should be excited about the progress I've made so far.
  • iWaffle
    iWaffle Posts: 2,208 Member
    Options
    This is my GOAL.
    What exercises etc do I need to do for how long (eg 30mins) and how many days a week to get my body looking like this?
    30 minutes of cardio 4-5 times a week.
    Strength training 3-4 days a week.

Is there any foods I need to try and stay AWAY from?
    I don't call carbohydrates evil (See my diary) but you should try to pair it with some protein and get a sufficient amount of protein each day.

Read this: http://4chanfit.wikia.com/wiki/Harsh's_Worksheet_(WIP)

Pick a good exercise plan. Examples: http://4chanfit.wikia.com/wiki/Harsh's_Worksheet_(WIP)#Routines_that_are_pretty_good

Finally most importantly, be dedicated to reaching your goal. Motivation from the photos is great and you should keep them where you see them all the time. Be this woman's biggest fan, find her blog, follow her on twitter. On top of the motivation you need dedication. There will be days when you can't wait to go work out and days when you'd rather sit in front of the television. Dedication is superior to motivation because you'll do the work even when you don't feel motivated to do the work.

You can do this if you want it bad enough.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lsSC2vx7zFQ
  • BoatReadyBody
    Options
    Just my opinon but I think she looks nasty. I think your a doll and should work on looking the best for your own body. Clean lean eating for sure. Cardio and weights.. I have really seen a ton of improvement on myself since I started ripped in 30. you should try it.
    12513244.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
  • kmillar1224
    kmillar1224 Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    Sign me up too....except for the boob part...lol no surgery for me thanks :0)
  • Yanicka1
    Yanicka1 Posts: 4,564 Member
    Options
    Baby oil?

Lol I say small calories deficit. Enough protein and heavy strength training

Good luck
  • MtnKat
    MtnKat Posts: 714
    Options
    Weeee! I want that body too!

Keep in mind that it is also part genetics. Not all of us are made to have that kind of body. But....with lots of hard work and good advice from the posters above, you can get close :-)

I wish you best of luck!
  • k2quiere
    k2quiere Posts: 4,151 Member
    Options
    Eat at a moderate calorie deficit (20% under TDEE is a good start and this ASSUMES that you need to lose weight to begin with. In fairness, I haven't seen your full body pics so if you're quite thin then this advice may not apply, but the remainder below does)
    Rest
    Repeat

That's where I'd start.

This

Take the advice of the backdrop for the photos, and hit the weight racks.
  • almart007
    almart007 Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    Just my opinon but I think she looks nasty. I think your a doll and should work on looking the best for your own body. Clean lean eating for sure. Cardio and weights.. I have really seen a ton of improvement on myself since I started ripped in 30. you should try it.
    12513244.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter

Good advice Boat i agree. Do whats best for you and don't compare to pics of models most have been photoshopped.
  • infamousmk
    infamousmk Posts: 6,033 Member
    Options

Just for the record, the title is "how to look like this?" not "what do you think of how this looks?" There are a lot of women on this site that look just like the OP's goal photos.. would you call them "nasty" to their faces?? Probably not, because that's rude. Each of us has a different goal to reach and desired look, so please keep that in mind before you call someone "nasty" for putting in a lot of hard work and dedication to reach their goals.

OP - Listen to what Sidesteal said - you can get a body like this without eliminating foods you love or training to death. It takes a long time and a lot of work, but you can do it!
  • BigDaddyBRC
    BigDaddyBRC Posts: 2,395 Member
    Options
    get a photographer and Photoshop.

You should focus on your body, and not another's. Become comfortable with who you are and love your body for all the awesome it has.
  • robin52077
    robin52077 Posts: 4,383 Member
    Options

Just for the record, the title is "how to look like this?" not "what do you think of how this looks?" There are a lot of women on this site that look just like the OP's goal photos.. would you call them "nasty" to their faces?? Probably not, because that's rude. Each of us has a different goal to reach and desired look, so please keep that in mind before you call someone "nasty" for putting in a lot of hard work and dedication to reach their goals.

OP - Listen to what Sidesteal said - you can get a body like this without eliminating foods you love or training to death. It takes a long time and a lot of work, but you can do it!

what Kortney said.

OP: Keep in mind 2 things.
    1. That girl did NOT get where she is using the little dumbbells in her hands in the picture, she got there with the 135 pound barbell behind her on the bench.
    2. She also did NOT starve herself or stick to 1200 calories, more like 2000+ every day while lifting heavy...