[/quote
  • benich3043
    benich3043 Posts: 252 Member
    Options
    Tampa Bay Bucs!!
  • Im_NotPerfect
    Im_NotPerfect Posts: 2,181 Member
    Options
    I JUST posted about this on my profile...the Packers training camp starts tomorrow! Woot woot! I works about 1/2 mile away, so I'm seeing LOTS of lunch time walks coming up to go and watch!!

GO PACK!
  • jcstanton
    jcstanton Posts: 1,849 Member
    Options
    NFL - I am a Panthers girl all the way.

College - Bama baby!
    Yay! I'm not alone here anymore! :flowerforyou: Go Panthers! Although, I do have to ask. You're a Bama fan, but your favorite NFL team has a former Auburn QB? No conflict of interests here is there? :wink: :laugh:
    All of Cam's sins as an Auburn QB were forgiven when he put on the blue & black jersey. HAHA!

Hahaha! Glad to hear it. I'm so excited for training camp to start. Wofford College is only about fifteen minutes from my house and practices are open to the public. That place is autograph heaven from end of July to the end of August. LOL Here is a link to my Facebook album with all the pics I took last year if you're interested.

https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.262646723752041.83625.100000201468051&type=3

https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.269622299721150.84864.100000201468051&type=3
  • leiloob
    leiloob Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    College....WV Mountaineers...Pro....Steelers!!!!
  • MalloryCurrent
    MalloryCurrent Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    DAAAA BEARS!!!!!! We are taking it all the way this year!
  • gwduker
    gwduker Posts: 293
    Options
    DAAAA BEARS!!!!!! We are taking it all the way this year!

My son has this same dilusion.....
  • Mbishop7684
    Mbishop7684 Posts: 171 Member
    Options
    If I have to choose a professional team I would say the Bears, my heart lies with college football and that's the University of Michigan WOLVERINES! :-)
  • Rogiefreida
    Rogiefreida Posts: 567 Member
    Options
    <---Lifelong Seahawks fan here! (Possibly the only one on MFP, oh well) I do also love the Packers though.
  • jcstanton
    jcstanton Posts: 1,849 Member
    Options
    If I have to choose a professional team I would say the Bears, my heart lies with college football and that's the University of Michigan WOLVERINES! :-)

GO BLUUUEEE!!!
  • artbkward
    artbkward Posts: 238 Member
    Options
    Screw the NFL

The Ohio State University Buckeyes just in case you can't tell from my photo and ticker.
  • fbmandy55
    fbmandy55 Posts: 5,263 Member
    Options
    COLTS! Because I am a true fan of my team and didn't leave with Manning (by the way, I give him 2 regular season games before he's out with an injury). Feeling LUCKy!

My boyfriend is a Bears fan. But we live off I-65 between Chicago and Indy so it was bound to happen.
  • Marne53
    Marne53 Posts: 180 Member
    Options
    :blushing: Have to stick with the home team Vikings. Now I just went through all 6 pages and not one Vikings fan, but here in Minnesota we can't alway depend on a win, but they do make for a great news story. "Go Vikings"
  • cabaray
    cabaray Posts: 971 Member
    Options
    Colts fan here, although I will be rooting for Peyton in Denver as well!
  • KombuchaCat
    KombuchaCat Posts: 834 Member
    Options
    EAGLES! I live in New England now and have to constantly see that *kitten* Tom Brady on TV looking totally vacant...all kidding aside, though, he's hot and he seems like a nice enough dude :)
  • noogie98
    noogie98 Posts: 424 Member
    Options
    Buffalo Bills fan here living in the middle of Dallas Cowboy country! Ughhh!!!!
  • TheRoadDog
    TheRoadDog Posts: 11,788 Member
    Options
    FC Barcelona
  • chinita96
    chinita96 Posts: 141 Member
    Options
    547856_4306203050736_1257665257_n.jpg

Oh yeah!
  • noogie98
    noogie98 Posts: 424 Member
    Options
    HUGE fan of the game. Don't have just 1 team...but I definitely hate the cowboys!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Congrats! You're my new best friend. Can't stand those Cowgirls.

Yay!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! New Friends!!!
  • Mrsbrandnewmeslimandtrim
    Options
    Saints all the way!!!!! At home in our dome,yeahhhhhh buddy!!!!! :laugh: