How to look like THIS.? -pictures included-

Options

Replies

• tangal88
    tangal88 Posts: 689
    Options
    Eat at a moderate calorie deficit (20% under TDEE is a good start and this ASSUMES that you need to lose weight to begin with. In fairness, I haven't seen your full body pics so if you're quite thin then this advice may not apply, but the remainder below does)
    Consume adequate protein and fat
    Lift weights (not the pink ones)
    Rest
    Repeat

EDIT: And you don't need to avoid any specific foods unless
    a) You have an intolerance/allergy.
    b) You can't eat that food without going over your daily intake limits.

And no you do not need to eat perfectly 100% clean, stay within your calorie and macro goals. Certainly try for good nutrient dense food choices, and common sense serving sizes, moderate as needed - but do not be a slave to good/bad foods.

Also adding, definitely start lifting some weights, heavy for you , lower reps - that will do much to change overall body composition.

And P90x is a 90 day program (which also includes resistance/weight training)
  • ShifuYaku
    ShifuYaku Posts: 504 Member
    Options
    Are those fake boobs? If so, surgery.

The only thing modified is her chest

Yeah right, the only thing modified is everything. I agree with that Photoshop comment... being a designer myself I can see a good 'shoppe from a mile away :D
  • BondBomb
    BondBomb Posts: 1,781 Member
    Options
    Just my opinon but I think she looks nasty. I think your a doll and should work on looking the best for your own body. Clean lean eating for sure. Cardio and weights.. I have really seen a ton of improvement on myself since I started ripped in 30. you should try it.
    12513244.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
    You have lost 68 lbs. What if you had seen someone calling a similar body to yours 'nasty'? Sorry but thats really crappy of you and not appropriate for a community built on support.
  • wendyapple
    wendyapple Posts: 323 Member
    Options
    baby oil, a bronzer, heavy lifting, hiit, and a close watch on macros. not hard to achieve, challenging to maintain over time.
  • prism6
    prism6 Posts: 484 Member
    Options
    Please let me know how that works out for you
  • DanaDark
    DanaDark Posts: 2,187 Member
    Options
    LOTS of photoshop, just as the girls in those pictures use.
  • mrsnathanandrew
    mrsnathanandrew Posts: 631 Member
    Options
    Yeah because God knows if a woman has a great body like that it must be photoshopped :noway: :grumble:

Heavy lifting, high intensity cardio, and very clean eating. It will take hard work and dedication, but you can do it!
  • lisaelainee
    lisaelainee Posts: 248 Member
    Options
    People do tend to use photoshoP but it doesn't change the fact that she has an amazing body
  • PuggleLover
    PuggleLover Posts: 261 Member
    Options
    Boob job. body oil, lots of photoshop.
  • Kyrosh
    Kyrosh Posts: 238
    Options
    I have no idea. The guy that photoshopped the picture might.

Hahaha, this made me laugh!!
  • Angie_1MR
    Angie_1MR Posts: 247
    Options
    Yeah, sign me up too.
  • marie_cressman
    marie_cressman Posts: 980 Member
    Options
    Eat at a moderate calorie deficit (20% under TDEE is a good start and this ASSUMES that you need to lose weight to begin with. In fairness, I haven't seen your full body pics so if you're quite thin then this advice may not apply, but the remainder below does)
    Consume adequate protein and fat
    Lift weights (not the pink ones)
    Rest
    Repeat

EDIT: And you don't need to avoid any specific foods unless
    a) You have an intolerance/allergy.
    b) You can't eat that food without going over your daily intake limits.

And no you do not need to eat perfectly 100% clean, stay within your calorie and macro goals. Certainly try for good nutrient dense food choices, and common sense serving sizes, moderate as needed - but do not be a slave to good/bad foods.

Also adding, definitely start lifting some weights, heavy for you , lower reps - that will do much to change overall body composition.

And P90x is a 90 day program (which also includes resistance/weight training)

What these 2 have to say. :)

I LOOOOOOOOOOVE p90x. I'm in week 7 right now!
  • FitLink
    FitLink Posts: 1,317 Member
    Options
    This is my GOAL.
    What exercises etc do I need to do for how long (eg 30mins) and how many days a week to get my body looking like this?
    Is there any foods I need to try and stay AWAY from?
    Thanks in advance guys!

photo-7.jpg

photo-2.jpg

Those are professional photos. To look like that you need to develop ninja-like skills with photoshop. REAL people have imperfections, and any time you see a professionally shot pic of a celebrity or model, it's been photoshopped.
  • eightpock
    eightpock Posts: 61
    Options
    Photoshop.
  • deadbeatsummer
    deadbeatsummer Posts: 537 Member
    Options
    i would start by downloading Photoshop and buying some baby oil.
  • contingencyplan
    contingencyplan Posts: 3,639 Member
    Options
    Photoshop is how you look like that.
  • MarkAWhipple
    MarkAWhipple Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    According to your little weight loss progress bar, you can start toning immediately. Keep under your calorie max for the day and start doing lots of crunches and light weights. To get toned like her isn't actually that hard if you are at the lower end of your healthy weight spectrum. If you tend to store weight in one particular place (stomach, hips, butt) then toning that particular area could be harder than the others. Please stay within your healthy weight spectrum if that is the case. Don't hurt yourself for definition where you may always look just nice and curved.

Looking at your pictures, you're already extremely cute. I'm thinking most people will get stuck on that and not even notice your abs ;)
  • iLoveMyPitbull1225
    iLoveMyPitbull1225 Posts: 1,690 Member
    Options
    photoshop. boom.
  • 77tes
    77tes Posts: 7,974 Member
    Options
    Honey, stop doing this do yourself! Even the girl in the picture doesn't look like that except when she is styled for a photoshoot, photoshopped, and has visited a plastic surgeon.

Eat healthy. Exercise. And learn to love the beautiful body you have!
  • Capt_Apollo
    Capt_Apollo Posts: 9,026 Member
    Options
    lift heavy. very heavy. you see those little weights she's holding in the second picture? she never uses those. she is most likely following a bodybuilder/power lifter routine. heavy is relative to you. start working on the four major lifts, overhead press, dead lift, bench press, squat. use this http://www.strstd.com/ don't be afraid to start small.

cardio, but not the tradition long endurance cardio. you want short, 5 mile max, runs about 3 times a week. you want to try things like HIIT runs, 400 meter sprint repeats, and other interval training.

swimming and yoga can be used as active recovery from both cardio and lifting.

eat at a calorie deficit, but not too much. this girl is building muscle, so she re-eats her exercise calories. depending on her height, weight, and routine, i'm sure she probably eats upwards of 1800 calories.

last but not least, check out staci. http://www.nerdfitness.com/blog/2011/07/21/meet-staci-your-new-powerlifting-super-hero/