Pet Peeves

Options
My current pet peeve is when my "seedless" grapes have seeds in them. Sure, they're small, but they are IN there! :grumble:

What's yours?

Replies

• ChelseaGoneAwry
    ChelseaGoneAwry Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    Rice! Ohhhh my goodness. For whatever reason, when I eat rice, I have to eat EVERY. LAST. GRAIN. or else I'll get so irritated! It drives my friends crazy- they think I'm nuts!
  • EggTamOut
    EggTamOut Posts: 16
    Options
    Rude/mean people. Has to be my biggest pet peeve. Why do you have to be that way???????
    Drives me crazy!
  • drmerc
    drmerc Posts: 2,603 Member
    Options
    When someone calls a magazine a clip
  • rozsbluejay
    rozsbluejay Posts: 303 Member
    Options
    When I go out to places like the store or places as such and there are a lot of people and no one says excuse me. What really gets to me are those people that have strollers and expect you to move without them ever saying anything. They just look at you. HELLO! THEY TAUGHT YOU MANNERS! So what I do is just stand there until I hear something come out of them.
  • Tat2dDom624
    Tat2dDom624 Posts: 1,226 Member
    Options
    A sink that has dishes and pots piled up. :angry:
  • Wonderob
    Wonderob Posts: 1,372 Member
    Options
    Loose instead of lose!
  • 2muchsauce
    2muchsauce Posts: 1,078
    Options
    Getting kicked repeatedly under the table in a restaurant by someone who thinks they need more space than everyone else for their legs!! When they clearly don't......
  • Wonderob
    Wonderob Posts: 1,372 Member
    Options
    Getting kicked repeatedly under the table in a restaurant by someone who thinks they need more space than everyone else for their legs!! When they clearly don't......

That's the last time I play footsie with you!
  • EnergyYesPlease
    Options
    Mine is from last night; I hate it when anyone showers and they step out before toweling off their feet and the rug is soaked and freezing when I go to get in, grrrrrrr!!!
  • Shweedog
    Shweedog Posts: 883 Member
    Options
    When you are on an elevator and it's time to get off on your floor and the people waiting to get on the elevator on that floor pile in before letting you off. RUDE!
  • jran3
    jran3 Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    When someone calls a magazine a clip

^^^This!

Or using the term "assault rifle".
  • 2muchsauce
    2muchsauce Posts: 1,078
    Options

That's the last time I play footsie with you!

Ha! That was YOUR foot! lol
  • ARDuBaie
    ARDuBaie Posts: 379 Member
    Options
    Parents who let their children run around like it is a free-for-all at restaurants. HELLOOOOO, you are not at home. Teach your kids to sit still or use the take out service.
  • Cliffslosinit
    Cliffslosinit Posts: 5,044 Member
    Options
    When I'm trying to be stealthy and the chick I'm stalking see's me.:angry:
  • obrendao
    obrendao Posts: 318
    Options
    People who cut in line and act like they have no idea/are oblivious.

tumblr_m719w0YW8M1qiqqgt.gif
  • TK266
    TK266 Posts: 3,689 Member
    Options
    cell phone use in the movie theater. In my experience the call has never been that important. all it means is that the person taking the call is a rude individual who is about to get yelled at by me.
  • penniemh
    penniemh Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    Or when the "old people" hit you in the back of the legs with their carts to get you to move? geesh. My biggest pet peeve, tho' is double standards, can't stand them.
  • shenitamo
    shenitamo Posts: 147 Member
    Options
    A person with the lack of self-awareness. This really is a catch-all..non-blinker-users, people who stop in the middle of Costco with their big *kitten* shopping carts, people who talk for 90% of an evening out with friends and monopoloze the convo with boring stories, people who don't read their audience, etc. Yep, all lack of self-awareness and awareness of others.
    Oh, and I HATE it when people use the wrong homonym...especially your/you're. :happy:
  • PittShkr
    PittShkr Posts: 1,000 Member
    Options
    People that don't use turn signals!
  • _Elemenopee_
    _Elemenopee_ Posts: 2,665 Member
    Options
    Walking through doors with a crowd of people (think a herd of cattle kind of crowd) and the person in front of you, without even turning around to see if anyone is there, decides they shouldn't hold the door they just walked though for the person behind them (like the person in front of them just did for them).

I see this every day in my commute and I want to trip them.