Lookn for friends 4'11 & under!

I'm looking for more ladies who are 4'11 and under. I don't see very many petite and small women on here like me. I'm looking to make friends & see how your doing in your process as well. :D As you can see i still have 68 lbs to lose.. already lost 30 in the course of 6+ months. Thanks :D

Replies

• IamOnMywayNow
    IamOnMywayNow Posts: 470 Member
    That would be me! I am 4'11 :) I am 141.4 lbs at the moment and have not been at this weight in 4 years. I want to lose about 20 more, I hope I can do it.
  • gdortiz
    gdortiz Posts: 169 Member
    any luck? or have you come up short? ;)
  • brwneyedirish813
    brwneyedirish813 Posts: 67 Member
    hahahaha good joke! i had to read it twice to get it.. :D:D guess ive came up short.
  • Hey I'm 4'11! :) And have 40 pounds to loose! I'll be your friend. :)
  • DizzyLinds
    DizzyLinds Posts: 856 Member
    Me!!!
  • emmaprocopiou
    emmaprocopiou Posts: 246 Member
    hi i might be a bit too tall for you to friend, Im 5ft x will add you though like feeling taller than others :D
    also if you search groups there are some for us shorties out there x
  • littlelol
    littlelol Posts: 539
    4ft 11 <<<<
  • PraguuMaya
    PraguuMaya Posts: 16
    4 11. :) but not liking it... :(
  • big_cowboy74
    big_cowboy74 Posts: 27 Member
    Hey that's height discrimination. I'm 6'-5". lol
  • nixirain
    nixirain Posts: 448 Member
    4'11" Here. feel free to add me :) any one else as well. I eat, so get too thrown off by my diary! lol
  • lizayjay
    lizayjay Posts: 7 Member
    Hi here!

I'm 4'11" and 122 pounds now. I used to be about 136 and have been struggling with my "weight loss" for years. I've always had that extra 15-20 pounds that I could always do to lose and until now, I'm finally making those extra pounds go away!

It hasn't been easy and especially as a short person, I find that we gain weight easily and have a hard time losing it. A lot of my friends are in the height range of 5'3" - 5'6", so they don't really understand how weight can sit on a shorter person. If you gain 5 pounds than it looks like you gained 10 pounds, and if you gain 10 pounds its looks like 15-20 pounds. Its vey frustrating.

But regardless of how easily our weight can fluctuate, I LOVE being short!
  • petiteLady89
    petiteLady89 Posts: 198 Member
    I'm 4'10!
  • k8ermarie
    k8ermarie Posts: 204
    I am 4' 10"
    27 Years
    2 Children
    SW: 137
    CW: 128
    GW: 105
  • I'm 4' 11" as well! I'd be glad to become friends with all of you, but I won't be online that much because my online access is pretty much cut off for the most part.
  • WarriorReady
    WarriorReady Posts: 571 Member
    Feel free to add me! :smile: I'm 4'11" I have about another 20 to drop maybe less. Just because I have been toning with a mission! LOL
  • I am 4'10 :) would love to have friends on here. i think i have zero friends, , I'm not sure lol new to this site
  • MaybeAMonkey
    MaybeAMonkey Posts: 247
    Sounds like I just missed the cutoff ... I'm 5 feet and half of an inch! I totally understand that just adding a couple of pounds to a frame as small as mine makes me look huge, I'm still struggling to drop those last few pounds. It's taken me almost 3 months to go down 4.5 lbs. Even though I'm a little taller than your height cutoff feel free to add me - I'm log daily and I usually check the forums Monday - Friday. Good luck with your weigh loss journey!
  • blackmamba886
    blackmamba886 Posts: 177 Member
    4'10" :)
  • msgremmy
    msgremmy Posts: 88
    I'm 4'11 and 3/4... does that count? I'm 25, and my goal is about 15 pounds away. Feel free to add me.
  • teenamai
    teenamai Posts: 48 Member
    4'11", 34ish lbs. to go. Feel free to add me.
  • BrawlerBella
    BrawlerBella Posts: 400 Member
    hey Doll...that would be me a Shawty! ;)
  • mhuch110
    mhuch110 Posts: 130 Member
    Me, me, me!! I'm 4'11 and am getting increasingly frustrated with the slow rate of my progress! I'd love to have more short friends!

Anyone can add me....I'm on here all the time and a very encouraging person. ;)
  • TamiJillSM08
    TamiJillSM08 Posts: 210 Member
    Hi! I'm new & 4'11" :)
  • masumaj
    masumaj Posts: 153 Member
    hi

im 4 11.5
    feel free to add :)
  • Dang it!! I'm 5' 7 but would love anyone to add me who has determination/goals/ and awesome motivation!! I have all and would love to share my support :)
  • I'm 4'11 - closer to 4'10 :)
    I'm trying to lose the last few pounds and definitely some inches

Feel free to add me :)
  • brwneyedirish813
    Wowwwww it's so good to know im not alone. Honestly didn't think id get so many responses. I'll definately be adding those of you who i haven't yet. Thank you so much!!!! :D:D:D this is exciting for me.
  • lookgreatfast
    lookgreatfast Posts: 106 Member
    I am 4"10 and weigh 115 now. SW was 124..my heaviest. Goal is 110 for now. How many cal. do you take/day? And how much exercise to you fit daily?
  • brwneyedirish813
    Thank you for all the responses. Ive added those of you who i could before i got my daily friend cut off.
  • brwneyedirish813
    I'm taking in 1200 cals a day.. but the days i splurge.. could be about 2000 .. my goal is 119 for my 4'11 frame. I work out about 45-1 hour a day. Weather it be just walking or workout videos. I try to be as active as i can with a 3 year old :D