Love Handles

Options
what are the best exercises that give you results for reducing love handles? I have noticed my belly gettingflatter...but I have these loves handles that need to go away!

Replies

• deadstarsunburn
    deadstarsunburn Posts: 1,337 Member
    Options
    You can't spot reduce, but running or walking is always a good cardio.

OH or start lifting heavy that works really well.
  • iWaffle
    iWaffle Posts: 2,208 Member
    Options
    what are the best exercises that give you results for reducing love handles?

Fork put downs and table push aways. There's no such thing as spot reductions. You can improve your obliques by doing things like side planks but that won't git rid of the loose fat on the outside of the muscle. You have to lower your body fat.
  • SaundraU
    SaundraU Posts: 77
    Options
    I'm finding the Insanity program is helping mine.
  • maroonmango211
    maroonmango211 Posts: 908 Member
    Options
    Do a lot of exercises that focus on twisting your core. Especially cardio that focuses on the back and forth movement (just make sure to keep good form so your back doesn't hate you later). I had a hard time starting to see a difference on my sides and these kind of movements really helped me.
  • belle_7
    belle_7 Posts: 18
    Options
    there are alot of exercises trust me you can get rid of them go on you tube and typw it in and youll see alot of them that will help you
  • JLD81
    JLD81 Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    I have started doing core rhythms a few days with my other workouts. It's a dance cardio workout designed specifically to target ur core. I've noticed soreness in places I've never felt before. You can find itmon YouTube too. So while u can't spot lose fat, you can gain muscle there to tone up