Looking for some more SUPPORTIVE friends

Options
candicejn
candicejn Posts: 458 Member
Hey all :) My friends list is in need of some more supportive peeps :happy:

A bit about me: :happy: I've been w/MFP since October, lost about 42lbs with around 80 to go. SAHM to 2, completed C25K last month and now run/jog between 15 - 30 mins 5 days per week w/some strength mixed in 3 days per week. I eat 1600 net, and am attempting to eat more protein and less carbs (currently 40/30/30 macros), just because I feel better when I do it that way. I try hard to be as supportive as I can be, and I would love to find some more weight loss/fitness buddies that have similar goals to mine.

:flowerforyou:

~Candice

Replies

• LDM90
    LDM90 Posts: 24
    Options
    Hello : ) Feel free to add me!
  • kesslertg
    kesslertg Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    Hi Candice. Add me .... I will throw support at you ... here is one of my posts from today .... (Tom)

Everyone stay fired up ... AllyBoo, LetMeBeDa1, Des, Scrapatak, Jane, 43ck, Hmr, Angie, KD36, Butter, Heather, dKay, Vy, Seyma, Sue(Sizzy) ... stay fired up. We can do this. You betcha we can.
  • desisdamom
    Options
    The more support the better! Just started yesterday...you can add me too;)
  • Buffy11801
    Buffy11801 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hey Candi,

I could use some support to, I started in January lost 18 pounds and really was fine there but have gained 4 back hate them but with the heat and humidity it is going to be rough. If you want to be friends send me a friend request to buffy11801.

:smile:
  • rjlam326
    rjlam326 Posts: 16
    Options
    Hi Candi

Just started and I agree the more support a person has the better. Add me if you wish.
  • lckunz
    lckunz Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    Hi, Tom,
    I don't understand your post. It's like a different language! Could you speak/type in English please?
    new friend, Lori

Hi Candice. Add me .... I will throw support at you ... here is one of my posts from today .... (Tom)

Everyone stay fired up ... AllyBoo, LetMeBeDa1, Des, Scrapatak, Jane, 43ck, Hmr, Angie, KD36, Butter, Heather, dKay, Vy, Seyma, Sue(Sizzy) ... stay fired up. We can do this. You betcha we can.
  • lckunz
    lckunz Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    Hi,
    I'll be a friend. I'd like to lose about 50 lbs. I'm just trying to stay in control and not binge on sweets anymore. I've been using portion control mostly, but also have added back in greens, rasp. vinagrette, almonds, sunflower nuts, dried cranberries.... all to try to ward off cravings for the wrong thing.
    I love exercise. Here's my favs: walk about an hour outside listening to a book on CD or my music on my ipod touch; road bike about an hour (15 miles the other day); teach water aerobics at my local rec center. It's an hour long class in the deep water, but we wear buoyancy belts. It's a lot of fun! I have an exercise partner and we work out on the weights three days a week before the water class. That helps a lot, to have a partner for at least some of it.
    Tell me more about yourself!
    New Friend,
    Lori

Hey all :) My friends list is in need of some more supportive peeps :happy:

A bit about me: :happy: I've been w/MFP since October, lost about 42lbs with around 80 to go. SAHM to 2, completed C25K last month and now run/jog between 15 - 30 mins 5 days per week w/some strength mixed in 3 days per week. I eat 1600 net, and am attempting to eat more protein and less carbs (currently 40/30/30 macros), just because I feel better when I do it that way. I try hard to be as supportive as I can be, and I would love to find some more weight loss/fitness buddies that have similar goals to mine.

:flowerforyou:

~Candice
  • Keiko385
    Keiko385 Posts: 514 Member
    Options
    feel free to add me as well..we all need an extra push sometimes :)