Rest days.. Advice please..What do u do?

I was attacking the gym full throttle going most Monday's and every Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday and Friday.. Saturday and Sunday were my rest days as I was more likely to not be able to make it to the gym. I now do body Pump on a Saturday too so only Sunday is my rest day.. My plan to fight as much as this flab as possible but I've read that this is really bad for me and I should alternate rest and gym days.. Mon, Wed and Fri are core stregth exercises, calisthenics and cardio and ties and thirs are weights and cardio with BP on Saturday..

Replies

• yes rest days are really important. muscle building is really important to weightloss and lean physiques. But rest and recovery is important to muscle building. you see, you arent building muscle while you're working out. The muscle building comes when your torn muscle fibers are able to recover (on rest days). Thats why post workout nutrition is important as well. I workout m, t, rest, th, fri, rest, sun. so I dont have two rest days in a row, and more rest in between workouts.