30 Day Shred tomorrow 7/23/12

Options

Replies

• queenhiphop
    queenhiphop Posts: 286 Member
    Options
    I did start it last Tuesday, but then didn't do it again til Saturday. But last night I did it again. 3 days out of 8 haha. I intend to do it again tonight so I will be on day 2, level 1.
  • ClareRae
    ClareRae Posts: 153 Member
    Options
    Day 3 level 1 done! :)

I think the squat and press in the beginning is the hardest move! I feel like I have no muscles in my arms :D First I used 2kg (4.4lbs) weights, but had to change to 0.5kg (1lbs) I might have to go and buy 1kg (abour 2lbs) weights since those are the only two I got and 1lbs seems to be too light..

How heavy weights you guys use?

I used 3lb weights. They seemed just about right.
  • anightinabox712
    Options
    Thank you!!
  • anightinabox712
    Options
    Day 2 all done!!!

Do you think 359 calories is correct on how much you would lose?? Thats what this site says when i do circuit training for 27 minutes..but i real like its to much. I know everyones different with amounts they lose.

If I do an average of what people with an HRM wrote, I'd say it's about 190.

Thanks for the info!!
  • MtnKat
    MtnKat Posts: 714
    Options
    Day 3 level 1 done! :)

I think the squat and press in the beginning is the hardest move! I feel like I have no muscles in my arms :D First I used 2kg (4.4lbs) weights, but had to change to 0.5kg (1lbs) I might have to go and buy 1kg (abour 2lbs) weights since those are the only two I got and 1lbs seems to be too light..

How heavy weights you guys use?

I'm using 5 lb weights but I think it helped that I was lifting 40lbs on the machine at the gym. Still, those squat presses are tough and my arms get tired too.

Level 1 Day 3 down. I got up early this morning and worked out. I was glad to see an increase in my calorie burn....from 144 to 151....not a huge difference but at least there's an increase. I think my performance has improved already.

Wish I could wrap Jillian up and stick her in my closet and pull her out whenever I need training lol.
  • 80Ben
    80Ben Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    Level 1 day 3 done! Again a little easier than yesterday.

10% done people, we're doing great!
  • fat214
    fat214 Posts: 109
    Options
    Day 3 Level 1 Done! Day 3 was harder then day 2 why????? :sad:
  • emf051913
    emf051913 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Level 1 day 2 is done. My daughter keeps me going. She was all ready to exercise as soon as I got home from work.
  • lilbeansandwich
    lilbeansandwich Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Phew, just got back from a kickboxing class that was half cardio, half circuit training, Jillian-style. So far I've kept to my goal, exercising three days in a row now... back to Ripped in 30 tomorrow.
  • anightinabox712
    Options

haha i was just thinking the same thing. I think for me its because my legs were sore from yesterdays.
  • Mysonmyreason
    Mysonmyreason Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I know im a day late and a dollar short but i have the video and pounds to loose so id love to join
  • fairc3jam
    fairc3jam Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    We tried it yesterday. Neither my husband or I can barely move today. I have no idea how we'd be able to do it every day for 30 days. We decided to add it into our current workout routine and do it 2-3 times a week.

I do that . Bcuz I get bored doing the same workout everyday.
  • fairc3jam
    fairc3jam Posts: 136 Member
    Options

haha i was just thinking the same thing. I think for me its because my legs were sore from yesterdays.

Your muscles are still trying to adjust to it. When they stop hurting its time to move onto the next workout or up,the weights.
  • 80Ben
    Options
    I know im a day late and a dollar short but i have the video and pounds to loose so id love to join

Of course! The more the merrier, and it will make no difference if you're 2 or 3 days behind... keep with your own schedule, and we can motivate each other
  • jonjonsam
    jonjonsam Posts: 4
    Options
    Just started today level 1 of 30 Day shred...i will see how it works for me...I will include my daily exercise routine as well.
  • smmrmllr
    smmrmllr Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    day two- success!
  • anile2012
    anile2012 Posts: 10
    Options
    Day 4 level 1 done! I feel great!

Keep up the good work guys! :)
  • 80Ben
    Options
    Day 4 Level 1 done! We're doing great!
  • amiez
    amiez Posts: 8
    Options
    Just found all of you. I too just finished D4L1. Love it. I was doing Physique 57. It was ok but I like the faster pace. I plan on doing 5-6 days a week. If possible I will add the 7th but some days unless I get up at 4 am it won't happen.
  • lilbeansandwich
    lilbeansandwich Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Okay, day four of working out! Back to Ripped in 30 Level 1, but I was doing it sort of at 75% effort because I'm so sore!