5'4" and aiming for 115-120 lbs! Similar goals?

Options
Howdy! I've been on this site for a while, but now that I'm finally starting to concentrate on my goal I could definitely use some like-minded friends! (Not that the friends I have aren't awesome, everyone just has different goals!) Currently (that's me in my profile picture) I'm about 133 lbs, with a ways to go.

So if you're around 5'4" and aiming for about 115-120 lbs (give or take) feel free to friend me. I love to see what people eat and do to reach their goals! Note: I am not the healthiest eater or the most adventurous athlete, so if that bothers you... fair warning.

Replies

• musicgal86
    musicgal86 Posts: 338 Member
    Options
    I am not 5' 4" , but if you are needing help let me know. I finally got to my goal and am now sitting at 119.
  • nphillips0124
    Options
    Thanks! I sent you a request :)
  • LiZzie1917
    LiZzie1917 Posts: 65
    Options
    Welcome. I have the same goal. I have a little further to go than you. I'm at 156 today.
  • LiZzie1917
    LiZzie1917 Posts: 65
    Options
    Yeah. You go girl. Any specific foods that helped? Musicgal86?
  • fairc3jam
    fairc3jam Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    51 and 115 goal
  • Electrifit
    Options
    Same goal and same height!
  • julesw734
    julesw734 Posts: 100
    Options
    I am 5 foot and I am. Aiming at 117-114
  • hippietofugirl
    Options
    Same goal and height also :)
  • kgtnteacher
    Options
    I am 5'3", currently 135 and aiming for 120 pounds! Feel free to add me!
  • PeteWhoLikesToRunAlot
    PeteWhoLikesToRunAlot Posts: 596 Member
    Options
    Not exactly but I'm in the ballpark. I'm a short guy, 5'7" and am shooting for about 150, right around 10lbs to go.
  • MILFdoesabodyGd
    MILFdoesabodyGd Posts: 347 Member
    Options
    add me if you wish! I am 5'5" 120-125 would be GREAT but I'd be happy with 130. Right now I am 145ish
  • jdier
    jdier Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'4" and aiming for my pre-pregnancy weight of 120 or right around there! Friend me if you would like. :smile:
  • NoAdditives
    NoAdditives Posts: 4,251 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'5" and my goal is to be somewhere between 125 and 140. I have a large frame and muscular legs, so I'm not sure if I'll be able to maintain a healthy amount of muscle at the lower end of my goal range. But we'll see.
  • htc109
    htc109 Posts: 1
    Options
    5'2 and aiming for 115!
  • ginger_nut
    ginger_nut Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Ok, I'm in. I've been MIA from this site for a while and stalling in my fitness goals so thought I'd come back for some motivation. Feel free to add me. I'm 5'3" and about 147, aiming for 120-125.
  • meredithashton
    meredithashton Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    Hellooooooo.....

I am a 24 year old grad student. Current weight 126(ish) and my goal weight is 110 (yeah, right), but realistically I would like to hit 115 or even stay around 120 but get really toned. I am 5'3''. I am super dedicated to this website (I love it and all my MFP friends!) It has seriously helped me and I am always looking to add new friends. I am big into health food and exercise and I am a new vegetarian.

Everyone...Feel free to add! I love friends and I am a great motivator/supporter!
  • auzziecawth66
    auzziecawth66 Posts: 479 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'2" currently at about 123 (haven't weighed in a bit) my goal is between 110-115 (although I'd b happy at me current weight if I could exchange some fat for muscle lol...
  • mrbunsrocks
    mrbunsrocks Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'4. Aiming for sub 130 to start, and then seeing how I feel. Lowest adult weight I've been at this height was 123. Two kids later, that would be awesome....but one step at a time... :)
  • RobinShay
    RobinShay Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    5'2 wanting to get to 125. @ 148 now. Add me :)
  • larsofrock99
    larsofrock99 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Same measurements as you! And I'm 30! Please add! :)