Swim suit - 1 year ago to now

Options
TheFitHooker
TheFitHooker Posts: 3,358 Member
Last year about this time I weighed about 205 lbs.

swimsuit.jpg

That photo was taken on Memorial day, I was digging through my mom's photo's on facebook and came across this and honestly, if she would have tagged me in it, I think I would have been mortified back then, now though, I can proudly say "Yes, that was me." because the new me is a lot better. Today I decided I would try on my bikini top to take some before photo's for my slim in 6 progress. Tomorrow will be a week since I started slim in 6. I am excited to see the outcome to it. If you want the full story and never heard how I've lost the full 110lbs then you can read my profile then go to my blog http://www.myfitnesspal.com/blog/Mama2SethandOlivia and check it out. Most the photos are broken links because of domain expiring but it'll give you the over all of it.

This is me today, 140lbs a total of 65.5lbs gone since the first photo.

swimsuit12.jpg

This is the first bikini I have ever owned in my entire life! Will I wear it to the pool? Not sure I will this summer, but eventually I will.

Replies

• mombutt25
    mombutt25 Posts: 2
    Options
    you look great don't be afraid to rock the bikini!
  • moeceeski
    moeceeski Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    You have done so dang awesome!!! INSPIRATION!
  • lisaisso
    lisaisso Posts: 337 Member
    Options
    omg!!
    you have done amazzzz :smokin:
  • Babymomakell
    Babymomakell Posts: 257 Member
    Options
    CONGRATS!!!!!!!!!!! You look great!!!!!!!!!!!!

I love how proud you are to show your tiger stripped belly... I have one too, and I personally hate mine, not ready to show it yet!!!!
  • charlena48
    charlena48 Posts: 192 Member
    Options
    Good for you! :smile:
  • Crochetluvr
    Crochetluvr Posts: 3,143 Member
    Options
    WOW....what an amazing difference!! CONGRATULATIONS!!!
  • kay4489
    kay4489 Posts: 36
    Options
    u have done a tremendous job honey! congrats on all ur success :drinker:
  • fontanica
    fontanica Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    You look fantastic!
  • bikinibeliever
    bikinibeliever Posts: 832 Member
    Options
    Awesome job! Great idea too, swim suit photo, might do that tomorrow. :smile:
  • TheFitHooker
    Options
    CONGRATS!!!!!!!!!!! You look great!!!!!!!!!!!!

I love how proud you are to show your tiger stripped belly... I have one too, and I personally hate mine, not ready to show it yet!!!!

LOL thanks but I think I've just come to far to not show something for it lol. if I can't get them to go almost invisible when I'm done then I will go have them removed.
  • JMPerlin
    JMPerlin Posts: 287 Member
    Options
    You look fantastic! Great Job!
  • kittybear86
    kittybear86 Posts: 341 Member
    Options
    Fantastic job.Very inspirational :)
  • rsellersCST
    rsellersCST Posts: 333 Member
    Options
    You look phenomenal! Truly inspiring!
  • RaychelsT
    RaychelsT Posts: 5
    Options
    WAY TO GO GIRL!!! YOU LOOK GREAT !!! :) GREAT JOB!!! GREAT way to take control of your life, that's awesome! :D
  • staceyw37
    staceyw37 Posts: 2,094 Member
    Options
    ditto ditto ditto
    you have done amazing and your smile leaps off the screen!!
  • kokaneesailor
    kokaneesailor Posts: 337 Member
    Options
    Awesome progress, your an inspiration to others. Best wishes in your continuing journey Sister. :smile:
  • jroja021
    jroja021 Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    Look at your ribs sticking out girl!

You are definitely bringing sexy back!

<3!
  • hoppinfroggin22
    hoppinfroggin22 Posts: 165 Member
    Options
    You look amazing!! AND as always you are a huge motivator for me :) ROCK THAT BIKINI GIRL!!
  • F__7
    F__7 Posts: 371 Member
    Options

swimsuit.jpg

That photo was taken on Memorial day, I was digging through my mom's photo's on facebook and came across this and honestly, if she would have tagged me in it, I think I would have been mortified back then, now though, I can proudly say "Yes, that was me." because the new me is a lot better. Today I decided I would try on my bikini top to take some before photo's for my slim in 6 progress. Tomorrow will be a week since I started slim in 6. I am excited to see the outcome to it. If you want the full story and never heard how I've lost the full 110lbs then you can read my profile then go to my blog http://www.myfitnesspal.com/blog/Mama2SethandOlivia and check it out. Most the photos are broken links because of domain expiring but it'll give you the over all of it.

swimsuit12.jpg

This is the first bikini I have ever owned in my entire life! Will I wear it to the pool? Not sure I will this summer, but eventually I will.

Wow!!!.. no offense but you look like a different person!!.. awesome!
  • TheFitHooker
    Options

swimsuit.jpg

swimsuit12.jpg

Wow!!!.. no offense but you look like a different person!!.. awesome!

Thank you and none taken, I'm glad to not look like that anymore.

Thank you to everyone for your sweet words :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!