NOT MUCH BUT I AM HAPPY

Options
I HAVE LOST 9LBS SINCE I STARTED AND THEN I HIT MY BIRTHDAY WEEK WHICH USUALLY RUINS EVERYTHING AND I NEVER START UP AGAIN... WELL I HELD AT 9LBS ALL THE WAY THRU MY WEEK AND AM STILL HERE!!!! SMALL BUT MEANS THE WORLD TO ME YAY!!!:drinker:

Replies

• urbansmamma
    urbansmamma Posts: 202 Member
    Options
    Congrats that is AMAZING accomplishment...BRAVO!!
  • girlyathlete21
    girlyathlete21 Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    THANK U !!! THANK U FOR THE SUPPORT AND ENCOURAGEMENT ALSO!!!
  • phil85207
    phil85207 Posts: 20
    Options
    With all that cake and ice cream and dinner at Red Lobster. How did you do it?
  • girlyathlete21
    girlyathlete21 Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    HAHAHA RED LOBSTER NOT SO MUCH.... A LOCAL ITALIAN PLACE TO DIE FOR ... IT WAS ROUGH... AND I COULDNT WORK OUT CUZ I HAD JUST GOT A TATTOO ON MY FOOT SO A SHOE HURT ... JUST LOTS OF SELF CONTROL AND A BONUS IS I DONT LIKE CAKE THAT MUCH LOL!!!
  • urbansmamma
    urbansmamma Posts: 202 Member
    Options
    Just take one step at a time. Try to not get overwhelmed with the end goal. Focus on one meal and workout at a time. The key is logging everything just so you know where you stand and when you need support come here.I started at 215 and my goal is 150. I've lost 49lbs total and the end is nearl! Once I lost my first 15 lbs i loved the results more than missing the food. Good for surviving enjoying life with more awareness!
  • 47Jacqueline
    47Jacqueline Posts: 6,993 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! Especially being able to keep at it at your bday party!

I want to make a suggestion; please don''t get mad. Use upper and lower case letters. Upper case only is hard to read and is also considered "shouting" - unless you meant to shout your news ;-)
  • MistysMom18
    Options
    Well done for getting through Birthday week!

I try to celebrate the small goals as I feel overwhelmed by the big picture.