handle123 Posts: 62
    Options
    Thanks Alleycat, ive now joined.

:)
  • handle123
    Options
    Hi,

Uk girl on Day 1 of Level 2, killer BUT i thought the same on day 1 of level one as i was just so unfit. Find i'm aching in different places than from level 1 which is good, i think. It's very true about what people say that you may not see the difference on the scale but you will feel it in your clothes, my face seems to have got a bit thinner and boobs gone down!! Good thing for me. Good luck.

Thanks for the update Denny... im quite active anyway i usually do up to 4 gym classes a week and 2 gym routines, ive watched the DVD and i know i can do the workout..just not sure i can do it everyday!! lol

My right knee gives me some grief at times, but more when cycling and lunging, ill do some lunges then will prob have to swap to backward lunges ans they dont seem to apply as much pressure.

we shall see..anyone doing before or after pics? ...im a bit nervous but i think ill give it a go. My thighs are my biggest area so will take pics of them before and after aswell.
  • determinedbutlazy
    determinedbutlazy Posts: 1,941 Member
    Options
    Keep taking pictures too!
  • makemewannadie
    makemewannadie Posts: 401 Member
    Options
    I started today, feel free to add if you want an encouragement buddy!
  • millyvanilli321
    millyvanilli321 Posts: 236 Member
    Options
    I started last night, and weirdly I'm looking forward to doing it again tonight! Im in the UK, didn't know how to get hold of the dvd so just downloaded the 3 vids (shh don't tell anyone :tongue: ) Ive taken starting measurements and weight, really excited to see the results!

Have a look at this thread to see some results, it really motivated me!
    http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/673349-30-day-shred-result-show-us-your-before-after-pics?hl=30+day+shred+results

Feel free to add me, I feel like I need someone to go through this with - if only to complain with!
  • handle123
    Options
    I started last night, and weirdly I'm looking forward to doing it again tonight! Im in the UK, didn't know how to get hold of the dvd so just downloaded the 3 vids (shh don't tell anyone :tongue: ) Ive taken starting measurements and weight, really excited to see the results!

Have a look at this thread to see some results, it really motivated me!
    http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/673349-30-day-shred-result-show-us-your-before-after-pics?hl=30+day+shred+results

Feel free to add me, I feel like I need someone to go through this with - if only to complain with!

Hiya.. i also downloaded!!! lol

Ill take a look at the thread thanks, ive already seen some great posts that have spurred me on.. i cant wait to get started at the weekend! ...sending request now...feel free to complain . moan anyrtime, im sure ill be doing the same!!! lol x