i could use some support

i mean tighter underwear might help but i like to be free like the wind , the support i really need is knowing why i bounce around naked circling around my scale looking like a oylimpic sprinter fixin to run the 100m before i step on the scale?
i need support trying to understand why i think the 9 broke in half cookies somehow have less calories then the 3 whole ones iam suppose to eat do the calories fall out when the break in half??

Replies

• george29223
    george29223 Posts: 556 Member
    so what kind of support or wonders do yall need help on?
  • beccyleigh
    beccyleigh Posts: 846 Member
    support of the mental kind. lol
  • phoenixoncemore
    phoenixoncemore Posts: 196 Member
    Broken biscuits have no calories as they all get smashed out

Food from someone elses plate has no calories because it's their calories not yours

Thems the rulez. :wink:
  • george29223
    george29223 Posts: 556 Member
    my mfp friends support me a great deal i would go out on a limb and say there the jock strap that holds my dieting firm
  • NWCyclingBeast
    NWCyclingBeast Posts: 157 Member

Food from someone elses plate has no calories because it's their calories not yours

Food that other people bring down to the lake has no calories because someone else brought it there...
  • cjsmommy7
    cjsmommy7 Posts: 135 Member

Food that other people bring down to the lake has no calories because someone else brought it there...
  • cjsmommy7
    cjsmommy7 Posts: 135 Member
    does that work like watching your friends exercise gives you more calories to burn ???:laugh:
  • TamAD48
    TamAD48 Posts: 387
    i mean tighter underwear might help but i like to be free like the wind , the support i really need is knowing why i bounce around naked circling around my scale looking like a oylimpic sprinter fixin to run the 100m before i step on the scale?

The most important thing is that you must do the Rocky theme song while bouncing around the scale, then you will be the champion when you step on it
  • back_to_18
    back_to_18 Posts: 28
    The most important thing is that you must do the Rocky theme song while bouncing around the scale, then you will be the champion when you step on it

I HAVE to try this tomorrow!
  • VenomousDuck
    VenomousDuck Posts: 206
    I wear compression shorts. They offer more support that an over zealous new MFP member who lost their first pound.
  • jodycoady
    jodycoady Posts: 598 Member
    Prozac is always the answer :tongue:
  • VenomousDuck
    VenomousDuck Posts: 206
    Hookers and Blow is always the answer...
  • Ayla70
    Ayla70 Posts: 284 Member

LOL!
  • UticaBoy51
    UticaBoy51 Posts: 344 Member
    Hookers and Blow is always the answer...
    You must be a politician :)
  • Quasita
    Quasita Posts: 1,530 Member
    Put some raisins in the cookies, and they don't count... WW says fruit doesn't count!

Do you count the sprinter jumping for a calorie burn or is it worked into your daily calories?
  • PrayerofAmity
    PrayerofAmity Posts: 176 Member
    Lmao in keeping with the theme of your, as always, wonderfully entertaining theme. I need some support with these things on my chest that are looking more and more like hot water bottles as I lose weight lmao. Got any magical skin tightening creams?
  • maddiekidd
    maddiekidd Posts: 15
    I am actually going to work in a good mood after reading everyones posts. Thats scary. As for support, go to the gym and listen to the thin people whine about being to fat. I find rage helps me burn calories much faster.

:)
  • phoenixoncemore
    phoenixoncemore Posts: 196 Member
    I am actually going to work in a good mood after reading everyones posts. Thats scary. As for support, go to the gym and listen to the thin people whine about being to fat. I find rage helps me burn calories much faster.

You're too nice, I just agree with them!

Like :

thin girl wearing spandex: 1 "Aw, I'm so fat"
    thin girl wearing crop top 2: "Yeah I'm totally obese too"
    le me wearing sweats and skin the colour of a beetroot from working out: "Yeah, still...keep working on it won't you!"

Makes them shut right up. :laugh:
  • Ekoria
    Ekoria Posts: 262 Member

You're too nice, I just agree with them!

Like :

thin girl wearing spandex: 1 "Aw, I'm so fat"
    thin girl wearing crop top 2: "Yeah I'm totally obese too"
    le me wearing sweats and skin the colour of a beetroot from working out: "Yeah, still...keep working on it won't you!"

Makes them shut right up. :laugh:

^ you and me need to get the gym to do this...endless hours of fun!!