Active pals?

Options

Replies

• smithy85
    smithy85 Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    Im here everyday, lots of logging....Very chatty! feel free to add me if you still need a few more peeps :-) nat xx
  • zealousmissjj_wechange
    Options
    Hi there!

Also active on MFP! If you'd like to add me, feel free.

Good luck on your weightloss adventure!
  • PhiliciousCurves
    PhiliciousCurves Posts: 395 Member
    Options
    I'm here! I just hit day 15! I'm very supportive and if there's a post, more than likely I will comment! If you like, you can read my profile before you add me.
  • PangelJ
    PangelJ Posts: 28
    Options
    I am very active as in every day!
    Even on my slow days I would be glad to add you - Positive and supportive is always a good start !
  • miniginge
    miniginge Posts: 5
    Options
    i'm new to this site but i am on it pretty much three times a day, so i'm very active! add me if you want :)
  • LeeM86
    LeeM86 Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    Sending friend requests left and right, but there's a limit of friend requests ... I have to wait a lil bit. LOL. I guess I'm too friendly?

I will be sending more request little by little. Thanks, guys! Always nice to have more active pals here. <3
  • miniginge
    miniginge Posts: 5
    Options
    i'm new to this site but i am on it pretty much three times a day, so i'm very active! add me if you want :)
  • WarriorReady
    WarriorReady Posts: 571 Member
    Options
    I'm on here every day, several times a day. Feel free to add me! :wink:
  • officegirl27
    officegirl27 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    I am also new here feel free to add me!
  • mjpTennis
    mjpTennis Posts: 6,165 Member
    Options
    I am a very active MFPer, new since April and am really enjoying the support and glad to lend a hand as well. Feel free to send me a request and good luck on your life style change.
  • jenniprr
    jenniprr Posts: 119
    Options
    Hi! I am very active. I log on every day and try to comment as much as my time allows. Feel free to add me :)
  • RitaB19
    RitaB19 Posts: 221 Member
    Options
    I'm active on MFP. I'll be your friend! On here everyday!!
  • mizznikki35
    mizznikki35 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    I am active! Feel free to add me :-)
  • emily_can
    emily_can Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    I'm vowing to stay active on this site and would love to be a part of an active, supportive group of friends!
  • SearsHouse89
    Options
    I am new! I am LOVING this so far! Absolutely an amazing tool to have handy when you are making a life change :) Would love to follow your journey, and feel free to follow mine!
  • Brizoeller
    Brizoeller Posts: 182 Member
    Options
    I'm very active! Log every day and workout and my diary is public. Anyone cann add me. I try to comment on most statuses and/or offer and experience I have! I have noticed that as I get further along and closer to my goal, people become less and less interested lol!
  • Miss_dannii
    Miss_dannii Posts: 1,351 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me I ma on everyday and am as supportive as I can be :) x
  • Amryfal
    Amryfal Posts: 225
    Options
    i log every day and comment whenever i can. i've been at this quite some time. you can add me!
  • hunter1025
    hunter1025 Posts: 281 Member
    Options
    You amd anyone else can add me.
  • davery1985
    davery1985 Posts: 142 Member
    Options
    I on everyday too and i love getting to know everyone on my friends list. Feel free to add me :-)