Hip Hop Abs by Shaun T

Options
Hello all,

I just wanted to know if anyone has done Hip Hop Abs and seen results ? Anyone have pics or measurements/weight? I'm trying to stay motivated im currently on Week 2 Day 6. I'm 5.6lbs away from my goal so i thought this dvd would help get rid of these last few lblbs plus i still have the pudge on my stomach that wnt go away ugh!!

Replies

• glittermouse
    glittermouse Posts: 590 Member
    Options
    bump

anyone? =)
  • SpaceMarkus
    SpaceMarkus Posts: 651
    Options
    It does get results, but in reality abs are made in the kitchen ;)
  • LariceDavis
    LariceDavis Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I am on Week 3 and Day 1 of Month 1 of Hip Hop Abs. Just hang in there. The system works. In this short time, with the workout and maintaining a 1200 calorie a day food plan I am down 1 dress size.
  • glittermouse
    Options
    Well, I can definitely see that it will work! I did Fat Burning Cardio last night and burned 274 calories in 30 minutes. And it didn't seem like work! I wasn't tired after that at all. I think I'm going to stick with it.

Btw, I have a question: are you supposed to do the tilt, tuck, tighten during every move? I guess I mean, should I keep curling my hips up each time, or just once and hold that position throughout. Not sure if that made sense. LOL.
  • drandprgirl
    Options
    I have Hip Hop Abs and need to get back to it. Tilt/tuck/tighten with every move sounds right, if you hold it you probably wont be inhaling and exhaling as well. Good luck and keep it up!
  • glittermouse
    Options
    Thanks! I'll practice that tonight. =)
  • Vyshness8699
    Vyshness8699 Posts: 428 Member
    Options
    I am on Week 3 and Day 1 of Month 1 of Hip Hop Abs. Just hang in there. The system works. In this short time, with the workout and maintaining a 1200 calorie a day food plan I am down 1 dress size.

Wow that's Gr8!!! I hope i get good results!!!