Replies

• cmsu64113
    cmsu64113 Posts: 474 Member
    Options
    amazing job man!
  • grkfire
    grkfire Posts: 152 Member
    Options
    Thank you all for the nice & flattering posts! It really does help boost self confidence & motivation to keep pushing forward! I'll try to update with progress at least once a month until I reach my goals! :)
  • grkfire
    grkfire Posts: 152 Member
    Options
    [/quote]

are you still having the vision darkening? Ive been having this and have been told my thyroid levels were up but not to worry about it that they will check it in 6 months. I also have been extremely dizzy at times. Your results are amazing btw keep up the good work you should be very proud!
    [/quote]

I'm not having the vision darkening problems anymore. I went through a couple of dosage adjustments since last Nov. and it seems that my body has adjusted accordingly. :) Just make sure you don't miss any thyroid med doses, nor double up on any!
  • kashmyre
    kashmyre Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    Wow! You look fantastic! Keep up the great work. Woot woot!
  • Mistyblu08
    Mistyblu08 Posts: 580 Member
    Options
    You look great! and healthier/happier! Keep up the good work!!
  • freeone17
    freeone17 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Wow those are some awesome results. You look great! I have a thyroid disease too, so it's really motivating to see someone who has struggled with the same things and is overcoming it and losing weight!
  • evedroid
    evedroid Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    (i have thyroid problems too)
    you are just amazing! so much weight lost in so little time! keep it up.
  • 05saleengirl
    Options
    Great job! AWESOME progress!! I was DX in November with a hypothyroid too! What meds are you taking? I've found that the medication it self can make a huge difference!
  • slowly_changing12
    slowly_changing12 Posts: 192 Member
    Options
    you look great.......from looking at your pictures, i can tell that your body is forming
  • mathlete99
    mathlete99 Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    Excellent progress! I too have thyroid disease and used to think there was nothing I could do to change things. Boy was I wrong! Continued success to you :)
  • brickhouse76
    Options
    You look nice, congratulations!
  • DawnEH612
    DawnEH612 Posts: 574 Member
    Options
    Great work...
  • Evasavealot1
    Evasavealot1 Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    Great job man
  • 75in2013
    75in2013 Posts: 361 Member
    Options
    Amazing change for two months!

What's your goal? Do you have a goal you train for now that you are getting healthier?
  • Tank_Girl
    Tank_Girl Posts: 372 Member
    Options
    Pretty sure I need to start going to your gym... Look at all the eye candy!!

PS... You are included in that statement!

+1
  • alliwithaneye
    alliwithaneye Posts: 163 Member
    Options
    Bravo dude! That is great :D
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!