Arctic Zero 150 calorie ice cream pints

Options
http://www.myarcticzero.com/

Holy. Crap. Has anybody tried these? I need to get my hands on the Mint Chocolate Cookie one ASAP.

Replies

• JayByrd107
    JayByrd107 Posts: 282 Member
    Options
    They're okay. Need to let them thaw a bit before eating. Any port in a storm.
  • Acg67
    Acg67 Posts: 12,142 Member
    Options
    Real ice cream > Arctic Zero (doesn't taste very good imo)
  • AlsDonkBoxSquat
    AlsDonkBoxSquat Posts: 6,128 Member
    Options

Says the only person on here that I would consider an ice cream expert.
  • DixiedoesMFP
    DixiedoesMFP Posts: 935 Member
    Options
    I tried them because they were so low calorie but they really weren't that great and, in fact, they are still in the freezer.
  • norcalbeezy
    norcalbeezy Posts: 220 Member
    Options
    its definitely edible! Not the same as ice cream obviously, but helps with my chocolate cravings!
  • buckeyes502
    buckeyes502 Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Arctic Zero is garbage. They claim to have no dairy but were just recalled from Kroger because they do indeed contain dairy.
  • lois4468
    lois4468 Posts: 166 Member
    Options
    Weight Watchers or Skinny Cow ice cream bars are all good too. Lived on them the first couple months..
  • MissMaryMac33
    MissMaryMac33 Posts: 1,433 Member
    Options
    I personally love this stuff.... the mint chocolate chip, vanilla maple, coffee and pumpkin.
    Wasn't real fond of the peanut butter. I just throw on a few walnuts for crunch and its a great guilt free snack.
  • ilovedeadlifts
    ilovedeadlifts Posts: 2,923 Member
    Options

this.
    plus it's like 5 bucks or more for a pint.

I like the B&J frozen greek yogurt.
  • Acg67
    Acg67 Posts: 12,142 Member
    Options
    its definitely edible! Not the same as ice cream obviously, but helps with my chocolate cravings!

You know for the same cals you could just eat real chocolate, right?
  • moriaht
    moriaht Posts: 251 Member
    Options
    The states has SO many awesome low cal options! Not fair. We don't get this in Canada :(
  • Spanaval
    Spanaval Posts: 1,200 Member
    Options
    Aren't you better off just making a protein shake, freezing it and eating it like ice cream?
  • sobriquet84
    sobriquet84 Posts: 607 Member
    Options
    i have tried them.

THEY TASTE LIKE CRAP. its actually almost inedible.
  • norcalbeezy
    norcalbeezy Posts: 220 Member
    Options

You know for the same cals you could just eat real chocolate, right?

I never eat the whole container, cant beat 37 calories and 0 fat!
  • DrBorkBork
    DrBorkBork Posts: 4,099 Member
    Options
    I tried one a year or so ago. It made me super depressed. It tasted like they took all the happy out.
    If you want low carb ice cream, make it yourself.
  • knk1553
    knk1553 Posts: 438 Member
    Options
    Weren't they just recalled? I didn't hear the details but I remember someone telling me they were recalled. Besides that, I heard they taste awful (seems to be a consensus) and would rather just make a delish frozen hot chocolate or cake batter protein shake...or eat real icecream, or Froyo. If I want someont sweet I just save up the calories for it.
  • Sublog
    Sublog Posts: 1,296 Member
    Options
    http://www.myarcticzero.com/

Holy. Crap. Has anybody tried these? I need to get my hands on the Mint Chocolate Cookie one ASAP.
    It's nasty, eat real ice cream instead!

But I am an ice cream snob.
  • cersela
    cersela Posts: 160 Member
    Options
    I don't care for the taste, I prefer 'So delicious.'
  • rainbowbow
    rainbowbow Posts: 7,490 Member
    Options
    You could eat an entire pint of "ice cream" that has a somewhat off texture and flavor.... or 1 serving of REAL delicious ice cream.

Arctic Zero is also like $6.00 a pint.

In my opinion it is simply "Okay" at best. If you're fine with that... give it a try! The only flavors that are even palateable to me are vanilla maple and cookies and cream.
  • Jellyphant
    Jellyphant Posts: 1,400 Member
    Options
    I've had the maple vanilla one. Eh, it was okay for the first few bites, then I was done and gave the rest to my husband. But that's just me.