What a complete c0w!!!!!

Options
2»

Replies

• mkeithley
    mkeithley Posts: 399
    Options
    I have found that when people act lke that they are envious or jealous and they're own personal lives are miserable and they "share the love(lack there of)". If it wwere me I would write a letter to your doctor personally. Where I live the dacotors are affiliated with a certain hospital, so I would write a letter to the public relations office. Doctors can easily brush off a message, but a hard copy of a letter is more likely to have an impact in this case. Hopefully the letter will if nothing else "go on her permanent record".
  • bride2be_dee
    Options
    OMG!!!
    How dare she:mad:
  • kerikitkat
    kerikitkat Posts: 352 Member
    Options
    Ugh!!! What a *****!

Don't let her remarks get to you, totally not worth it. :angry:
  • cwalbrj
    cwalbrj Posts: 61
    Options
    You have done awesome and look fantastic. You know it, you feel it and you see it whenever you look in the mirror. There's no way she can get to you - your too amazing.
  • sheristeele
    sheristeele Posts: 39
    Options
    :mad: Yes I agree. She is definately out of order.
  • fatsis
    fatsis Posts: 1,117 Member
    Options
    When the nurse questioned your marriage I would have said that is what happens to people who know how to treat people kindly.

232 down to 160 awesome.
  • jlauren6
    jlauren6 Posts: 209
    Options
    :noway: I can't believe she said that!! I looked at your profile and you have done freaking amazing!!!! All your hard work has definitely paid off!! That nurse was most definitely jealous of your significant weight loss. You look fantastic! :bigsmile:
  • jlauren6
    jlauren6 Posts: 209
    Options
    I think I definitely say definitely too much!! :laugh:
  • Cowboy
    Cowboy Posts: 369 Member
    Options
    It's UNEXPLAINED weight loss that is a worry, not a meticulous young lady working very hard at watching her food intake and exercising. She should have asked, and then dropped it at that.

You are absolutely right. Whoever this calloused person is, she needs to be called on that kind of behaviour!
    Cowboy:noway:
  • AJCM
    AJCM Posts: 2,169 Member
    Options
    UNBELIEVABLE... :noway: :noway: :noway:

And the marriage question - she probably couldn't believe it because you are so young and cute! (jealous much nursie?) She's just a big ole b**** like everyone has said!

Your success is amazing!
    Congrats :flowerforyou: