Favorite season?

Options

Replies

• apedeb09
    apedeb09 Posts: 805 Member
    Options
    I like every season but summer. I would love to live someplace that doesn't really have summer.

Winter has beautiful snow, winter sports, cozy clothes, fires in the fireplace and Christmas.

Spring has nice temperatures, flowers blooming, trees turning green again, baby animals being born (I live in the mountains)

Fall has colorful foliage, nice temperatures, Thanksgiving, apples and pumpkin pie.

Summer has heat, humidity, damaging storms and lots of bugs.

Exactly how I feel... I would love to move somewhere that feels like it's fall all year long.. but as long as i'm with my husband that won't happen. lol.. He loves Summer too much. :/
  • beernpizza
    beernpizza Posts: 431 Member
    Options
    Summer. I love hot weather. The hotter the better. Oh, and football season. Okay, any season that I can drink beer.
  • SarahElizabeth416
    SarahElizabeth416 Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    Fall for sure! I love Halloween and when the trees start to change color
  • JessMySize
    JessMySize Posts: 130
    Options
    I also love Autumn, there's something about the weather that makes me feel like I'm in an R.L. Stine book tbh lol. :)
  • antizoni1
    antizoni1 Posts: 334
    Options
    Summer I love Hot weather, I live in Chicago and I still cant stand the winter
  • bikermike5094
    bikermike5094 Posts: 1,752 Member
    Options
    Riding Season.. especially the 2nd week in August.... STURGIS BABY!!!!!
  • bluegirl10
    bluegirl10 Posts: 695 Member
    Options
    I am so over summer too! I would say Fall, Spring, Winter and Summer...
  • vaderandbill
    vaderandbill Posts: 1,063 Member
    Options
    Hockey Season because it is also most of football season and hunting season!
  • juliecat1
    juliecat1 Posts: 3,455 Member
    Options
    Football season!

Yeah buddy!
  • 33neenaj
    33neenaj Posts: 306
    Options
    Winter!! Why? Because I hate the heat and snakes!
  • pastryari
    pastryari Posts: 8,646 Member
    Options
    I live in California. We don't have seasons. :bigsmile:
  • _Wits_
    _Wits_ Posts: 1,286 Member
    Options
    What's your favorite season and why?

Mine is fall.... I swear I am the happiest person when fall comes around. I love the weather, October, Halloween, hayrides, and pumpkin flavored everything. Just puts me in my happy place. :)

THIS!

Cool nights, leaves falling, all the smells associated (leaves, pumpkins, apples), and getting into the cute clothes for fall/winter..scarves, boots, jackets etc.

Close runner up is Winter..I'm a snowbaby and I LOVE the cold and the snow :)
  • ifitkillsme
    Options
    Fall, Spring, Winter, Summer ... in that order.
    Ditto
  • BaDaSsBrUnEtTe
    BaDaSsBrUnEtTe Posts: 518 Member
    Options

Mine is fall.... I swear I am the happiest person when fall comes around. I love the weather, October, Halloween, hayrides, and pumpkin flavored everything. Just puts me in my happy place. :)

i was going to say the same thing! i love fall :)
  • messyinthekitchen
    messyinthekitchen Posts: 662 Member
    Options
    Fall. I love the leaves changing, the temperature, the food the festivities. Fall makes me happy.
  • kyrstin__1188
    kyrstin__1188 Posts: 170 Member
    Options
    Fall! Absolutely love the weather, and pumpkin spice lattes. And all kinds of other things, but those are my top 2! :smile:
  • mama2shi
    mama2shi Posts: 300 Member
    Options
    What's your favorite season and why?

You sound like my twin :) I say pretty much the EXACT same thing...love love love it!!
  • mrau719
    mrau719 Posts: 288 Member
    Options
    Football season!

Yeah buddy!

YES!
  • Maryaly40
    Maryaly40 Posts: 551 Member
    Options
    Fall :) I love the smell of October and wearing sweatshirts :heart:
  • Im_NotPerfect
    Im_NotPerfect Posts: 2,181 Member
    Options
    Definately fall! I'm ready for the heat and humidity of summer to be over, snuggling under blankets and watching football!!