Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Finally lost my first 50 pounds (with brag pics)!

Replies

• Laurhop
    Laurhop Posts: 29 Member
    AWESOME JOB!!! :flowerforyou: Keep up the AMAZING work ~ you look wonderful!!!! I'm interested to here more about your low carb diet. (I also have to really limit my carbs to lose weight).
  • kimmerkay
    kimmerkay Posts: 110
    Congrats! Keep up the good work!
  • TeTeAngel
    TeTeAngel Posts: 66 Member
    Congrats!!! Looking good girl! Keep the good work up. Thanks for the motivation, always helpful.
  • jessgumkowski88
    jessgumkowski88 Posts: 189 Member
    Wow! What a difference! :O You look great!
  • kazhowe
    kazhowe Posts: 340 Member
    boy o boy - what a difference .... well done!
  • bex_86_
    bex_86_ Posts: 92
    Congrats... You look amazing :)
  • thump418
    thump418 Posts: 251 Member
    Awesome job. You should be proud
  • Mistyblu08
    Mistyblu08 Posts: 580 Member
    You look great! and there is a sparkle in your eyes :) congrats on the loss and keep up the good work:):)
  • mama2beau
    mama2beau Posts: 21
    Great Job! Keep up the fantastic work :flowerforyou:
  • nanamary47
    nanamary47 Posts: 16 Member
    Congrats , you look fantastic. You have every right to be proud of yourself!!!!
  • bellygoaway
    bellygoaway Posts: 441 Member
    looking great!
  • TozzatheHatcher
    TozzatheHatcher Posts: 18 Member
    Well done lass! You can feel really proud of yourself. Thanks for sharing your pics...it does help others to know it can be done!
  • jayhomefitness
    jayhomefitness Posts: 11 Member
    This is such a great story! Congratulations! My client Bamatidwell has lost over 40 lbs with me, but 80 lbs the last year and I just love seeing post like this! Keep up the hard work!
  • utahgirl247
    utahgirl247 Posts: 370 Member
    you have to feel like a new person. congrats. what a beautiful woman you are, both before and after!!
  • BrookeOB777
    BrookeOB777 Posts: 28 Member
    That's awesome! I'm glad you did a face pic, there's definitely a difference there!
  • rharredo
    rharredo Posts: 22
    amazing job!
  • MegdKel
    MegdKel Posts: 96 Member
    You look awesome!
  • bsix3
    bsix3 Posts: 291
    #BOOM
    way to stay on it!
  • speediejane
    speediejane Posts: 496 Member
    congratulations to you
  • mstclair03
    mstclair03 Posts: 151
    AMAZING! You look fantastic! Way to stick with it, work hard, and get what you want!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!