Replies

• noiinteam
    noiinteam Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    you are the bomb... well done... you look awesome
  • sleibo87
    sleibo87 Posts: 403 Member
    Options
    WOW WOW WOW WOW WOW WOW WOW You look amazing. Just pure amazing. Be sooo proud of your accomplishments and I think youtube is a great idea to show people it really can be done on your own and without a gym. I am just finishing up JIllian MIchaels Body Revolution and I love at home videos, which one's did you use!? I will be doing p90x soon. I am down almost 30 pounds so I am at 135 right now but I am only 4'11 so I still have another 20-30 more to lose. Would love to have your muscle! Man congrats again!
  • samscaloriechart
    Options
    Oh my gosh.....LOL, I almost want to be like...*****...haha but no seriously amazinggg job! I started at 215 and now I am 151, want to get down to 135 lol. You are sooo my goal :) If thats cool with you I'm gonna prob add you, hahaa. I am beyond jealouss!!
  • GemaG
    GemaG Posts: 142
    Options
    bump
  • half_moon
    half_moon Posts: 807 Member
    Options
    I remember seeing you post this an unrelated thread and I was like "*scroll*... *scroll*.... HOLY ****!!"

Such an inspiration-- Started out same as you, and I'm ready to LOOK like you do NOW!! YES!! Such inspiration!! So good on days like today when I am sore and my back muscles hurt and my *kitten* hurts and then I see your picture and it's like.. YES!! THOSE MUSCLES EXIST ON ME!!! I can look like that, too :)
  • TeTeAngel
    TeTeAngel Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    Fabulous job! You look great!!
  • Numitkon
    Numitkon Posts: 12
    Options
    Don't take this the wrong way, but that's sexy! I think I have a girl/weightloss crush.

In all seriousness, congratulations on your efforts. The change in your body is obvious, but I love the spark in your eyes after your weight loss. I want to get to that point where I can stop hiding from life and face everything head-on :]

also, this is made infinitely more awesome by the fact you worked out to Supernatural.
  • tcalamity
    tcalamity Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    such an inspiration!!!! you look fab:)
  • maegayer30
    Options
    OH MY GOD!!!! YOU INSPIRED ME TO WORK HARDER TO ACHIEVE WHAT YOU'VE ACHIEVED NOW.....THANKS FOR SHARING YOUR WEIGHT LOSS STORY...
  • Csitri
    Csitri Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    Wow you look amazing, congrats on your weight loss.
    Thank you for the inspiration. I was starting to get depressed by not losing much.
  • _TastySnoBalls_
    _TastySnoBalls_ Posts: 1,298 Member
    Options
    uh-may-zing!!!
    I want that!!! How do I get one? :laugh:
    congratulations, you're stunning:drinker:
  • vestarocks
    vestarocks Posts: 449 Member
    Options
    Thanks for posting and providing a kick in the *kitten* for me. You're an inspiration.
  • silvergurl518
    silvergurl518 Posts: 4,123 Member
    Options
    you are SO incredibly amazingly effingly inspiring to me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • findingme07
    findingme07 Posts: 156 Member
    Options
    So awesome....love your tattoos.....:smile:
  • dawnp1833
    dawnp1833 Posts: 264 Member
    Options
    First of all, I thought the before photos were pretty beautiful. But wow, what an amazing after picture! I want to look like that! I had the same starting weight, but never looked that good. Heading to your youtube page as soon as I get home.
  • SPNLuver83
    SPNLuver83 Posts: 2,050 Member
    Options
    you guys are making me cry, seriously. i have never had people tell me these things before. you just have no idea how much your support means to me.
  • Redtango76
    Redtango76 Posts: 144
    Options
    I can totally relate to the hiding ... I looked at the ground to avoid eye contact with people . I wanted to be invisible. Truly inspiring thanks for sharing ! I love seeing your success!
  • danabromley
    danabromley Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    Great work you look amazing!:smile::smile: :smile:
  • itsjustdawn
    itsjustdawn Posts: 1,073 Member
    Options
    One word - WOW!! Read over your info - you are truly inspiring!
  • azrose81
    azrose81 Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    Love it! Can't wait to see more from you! :happy:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!