2 questions

Options
1. How much are you ahead? (ie how much have you lost this year? - LOVE starting the New Year weighing less than last year!)

2. What is something you're looking forward to when you hit goal?

Replies

• cardinalgeorge
    Options
    I have lost more than 100 pounds this year and number two, I am looking forward to wearing a size pants in the 30s.
  • TKelly06
    TKelly06 Posts: 225 Member
    Options
    1 I've lost 56 pounds this year (83 total)

2 Starting a family
  • 34at35
    34at35 Posts: 318
    Options
    1. How much are you ahead? (ie how much have you lost this year? - LOVE starting the New Year weighing less than last year!)

2. What is something you're looking forward to when you hit goal?

1. I have lost 98 pounds this year

2. Celebrating my 35th wedding anniversary! (I want to reach my weight goal before then - the 15th of February)
  • havingitall
    havingitall Posts: 3,728 Member
    Options
    Lost 81 lbs

Looking forward to travelling the world and seeing and doing it all!
  • Mina133842
    Mina133842 Posts: 1,573 Member
    Options
    for me, I'm ALMOST down 30 pounds (part of that was my son's weight - I had him in January), and I forgot to weigh this morning, so will have to update my weight tomorrow morning..

I am looking forward to multiple things- shopping for "normal" size clothes - no more Lane Bryant, and the energy to do things, and to be able to fit comfortably in: restaurant booths (without eye-balling them to see if I'll fit ok), roller coasters (miss them), seatbelt in my car, or anyone else's car, an airplane seat (without taking up part of someone else's seat). I think one day when I've lost more weight, and know more of where I'd be size-wise, I'll buy some kind of Goal outfit - like a red dress or something.. that I would look FABULOUS in! ;)

Happy Losing!!!
  • Phoenix_Rising
    Phoenix_Rising Posts: 11,417 Member
    Options
    1. Only down about 15 lbs in 2009 (highest weight: 167, lowest weight: 150.6)

2. I'm looking forward to breaking into the 140s. I am looking forward to dropping my last 15 lbs. I am looking forward to looking good in a swim suit next year! I am looking forward to being able to continue playing and running with my daughter without being so winded I have to stop. I am looking forward to single digit pants. I am looking forward to a great 2010 with a new me -- mind, body and soul!!! :drinker:
  • LittleSpy
    LittleSpy Posts: 6,754 Member
    Options
    1. 40 pounds since September 8th.

2. Being happy with my health/stamina for the first time in my life! Running a 5k in May, and a half marathon Feb. 2011. I'm so excited. I'm already so much happier and I'm only 1/3rd of the way there! :smile: