How many times a day do you

Options
legs_n_bacon
legs_n_bacon Posts: 478 Member
check yourself out in the mirror?

Me? Rarely. How do I know this? Because I just realized I have pancake batter on my face. I made pancakes for the kids 7 1/2 hours ago. We went to the park, the gas station and the grocery store! When I asked the kids why they didn't tell me I had dried batter on my face, my son said "because you know you wouldn't tell us if we had something on our faces." He's right. God I love my kids.

So... I've been in the bathroom at least 5 times and never looked at myself in the mirror. How often do you check yourself out?

Replies

• Nessiechickie
    Nessiechickie Posts: 1,392 Member
    Options
    I'm so guilty for this :blushing:
    I think I would be lying if I said only once a day.
  • Sp1nGoddess
    Sp1nGoddess Posts: 1,138 Member
    Options
    Usually just once in the morning when I do my make-up...
  • tnrown87
    tnrown87 Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    Your kids are awesome XD
  • Slimmasaurus
    Slimmasaurus Posts: 141 Member
    Options
    I wish I could say once a day, but I'd be lying through my teeth. That I've checked out 8 or 9 times to check to make sure I don't have any food stuck in them...

I'm not vain, but I do look in the mirror a lot!!
  • 33neenaj
    33neenaj Posts: 306
    Options
    LOL
  • deadstarsunburn
    deadstarsunburn Posts: 1,337 Member
    Options
    Every time I walk by one haha!
  • Icelandic_Saga
    Icelandic_Saga Posts: 2,926 Member
    Options
    lolol had to click on this post cause it could have been ANYTHING!!!

I'm constantly looking in the mirror...I might be really vain or something cause I seem to really like looking at myself :ohwell:
  • jerbear1962
    jerbear1962 Posts: 1,157 Member
    Options
    I look in the mirror in the morning and that's about it..
  • Icelandic_Saga
    Options
    and I love your name legs and bacon, mostly because i love bacon. seriously, i love it.
  • manderson27
    manderson27 Posts: 3,510 Member
    Options
    Since losing the weight and my body shape changing I look in the mirror all the freaking time, any reflective surface will do. I can't get over the fact that I have gotten smaller. Still a ways to go but OMG I am so pleased with the results. 2 dress sizes down makes so much difference to how I see myself.
  • AsrarHussain
    AsrarHussain Posts: 1,424 Member
    Options
    I dont know if it is guy thing my windows are tinted when i walk by my car windows i have to pose LOL thats the only time LOL
  • Nikkiham520
    Nikkiham520 Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    LMAO! I swear this could be me!
  • masked_habit
    Options
    Practically never...I just hate what is there. I'll look in the mirror when the scale and measuring tape says I can...
  • alexluong
    alexluong Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    probably more than 10 times a day for extended periods of time. yes, i'm a tool.
  • Icelandic_Saga
    Options
    I dont know if it is guy thing my windows are tinted when i walk by my car windows i have to pose LOL thats the only time LOL

lolol what kind of pose???
  • alzaman5925
    alzaman5925 Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    Oh, all the time! At every opportunity. I even use the reflections in shop windows. It's not out of vanity; I'm just for ever trying to observe my external appearance from other people's perspectives. I just HAVE to know how bad it is lol! :D
  • clydethecat
    clydethecat Posts: 1,094 Member
    Options
    i have one in the bathroom, i look at it when i'm in there. i did go out one time with white pimple cream all over my face. my husband watched me leave the house that way and said nothing lol... the guy at the deli counter couldnt help but laugh. i was so embarrassed!
  • LorinaLynn
    LorinaLynn Posts: 13,247 Member
    Options
    Some days more than others. A full "checking myself out" is typically just in the morning. But I will check the mirror when I go to the bathroom... like just now. I got rained on, and I wanted to see just how ridiculously frizzed out my hair got. It's not really checking yourself out if you're just seeing how much of a resemblance to LMFAO's RedFoo you have. (Striking, by the way.)
  • 33neenaj
    33neenaj Posts: 306
    Options
    and I love your name legs and bacon, mostly because i love bacon. seriously, i love it.

I love her too, I mean, bacon!
  • wgn4166
    wgn4166 Posts: 771 Member
    Options
    Every day!!!!