Does anyone have a Christmas 2012 weight goal?

Options

Replies

• deniseearheart
    deniseearheart Posts: 919 Member
    Options
    I quit going with goals any bigger than 10 pounds at a time
  • BlackRose101
    BlackRose101 Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    I want to lose 50....honestly more like 30 (5 lbs a month) that seems doable and healthier. :)
  • Funsoaps
    Funsoaps Posts: 514 Member
    Options
    Really when I started it was going super fast....then slowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwed. Crud! So my original "slow" goal" was to do 52 lbs this entire year, I am halfway there and hope to finish that goal. Lord knows I'm working my butt off and eating well. My fast goal would be like 10lbs a month lol. I wish!!!
  • robinske
    robinske Posts: 5
    Options
    Yes I hope to be at my goal which would mean losing 20lbs by then. See many others who are hoping for the same thing , good to know I am not alone!
  • jcstanton
    jcstanton Posts: 1,849 Member
    Options
    I'd like to reach ONEderland by then. I was hoping to be under 200lbs by the end of the summer, but I still have 50lbs to go before September 21st. I don't see that happening. 25-30lbs maybe, but not 50.
  • Robin1109
    Robin1109 Posts: 231 Member
    Options
    I'm hoping to reach my initial goal by Christmas (hopefully a few weeks before when I'm in a wedding). That means 15 more pounds by then to reach the 65 pounds I started trying to lose!
  • katrinkap
    katrinkap Posts: 443 Member
    Options
    MY goal is to be at my GOAL WEIGHT OF 135!!! :) 30 pounds to go!!!
  • om3guz
    om3guz Posts: 48
    Options
    I hope to be at my goal weight of 130 by Christmas. I have 13 more pounds to lose. I hope to reach my goal by late October/early November but anytime before Christmas would be awesome!
  • Mygypsysoul
    Mygypsysoul Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    If I'm not pregnant I plan to be reach 140!!!
  • michaelalalalala
    Options
    58kgs! Ultimately I'd like to be there by OCtober 1 as I'm going to bali, but I'd also be happy to get there by christmas =]
  • mjpTennis
    mjpTennis Posts: 6,165 Member
    Options
    Great topic. I would love to be at my ultimate goal weight by Christmas just like @arollie - 160! Although a healthy pace will be likely be about 10 lbs down by Xmas so 189.
  • zyxst
    zyxst Posts: 9,135 Member
    Options
    I'd like to weight close to 200#. Probably won't, but hey.
  • KittenKittyKitteh
    KittenKittyKitteh Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    I WILL be down 50lbs BY Christmas!

38 to go!
  • kittybear86
    kittybear86 Posts: 341 Member
    Options
    Maybe to weigh around 195 pounds to 185 pounds.I have family coming from out of town at that time,and I want to go to the beach with them because that is one of the things they usually want to do when they come down for a visit.I want to look fabulous in a bikini at that time,too.I want to weigh 148 pounds by next summer hopefully,and I just wanted be realistic about my weight around that time.For now,my goal is to get out of the 200's as possible,and hopefully it will be possible around Christmas time 2012 :)
  • celebrity328
    celebrity328 Posts: 377 Member
    Options
    I will be at my goal by Christmas my husbands Christmas party is then and I will look Bangin :p
  • EnchantedEvening
    EnchantedEvening Posts: 671 Member
    Options
    I would LOVE to be under 300 pounds by Christmas. I think it's do-able. I need to lose eight pounds per month to achieve it.
  • tammyj83
    tammyj83 Posts: 159 Member
    Options
    We're going to Curacao and Bonaire right after Christmas, so I find myself fantasizing about a 25 - 30 pound weight loss between now and then.....
  • ptak1sm
    ptak1sm Posts: 172
    Options
    Hoping to be at my goal weight by then, 18 or so more pounds.
  • hellosara08
    hellosara08 Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    My goal is more of a New Year's goal than Christmas. By the 31st, I'd like to be at my UGW of 120 (or 115, we'll see). 30 more lbs, but I can do it. :smile:
  • Christ4deb2
    Options
    I'm at 215 as of today and I'd like to be at 180 for Christmas. I have recently been told i have Polymyalgia rheumatica
    so I have had to take Prednisone which has really added the pounds on. My doctor says I can control the weight gain with diet. So far 7 pounds in two weeks. Thanks for the encouragement.