• 12by311
    12by311 Posts: 1,716 Member
    Options
    Agreed taso.

Also, Fiber One bars rip my stomach UP.
  • taunto
    taunto Posts: 6,420 Member
    Options
    I'm from England. Do I still gotta brush my teeth?
  • jetscreaminagain
    jetscreaminagain Posts: 1,130 Member
    Options
    FiberOne bars have shellac according to the ingredient list I read. That seems strange to me. I will not eat that. That's just me.
  • CoderGal
    CoderGal Posts: 6,800 Member
    Options
    Scenario: someone posts a question complaining that they are starving and wants advice.

What should you do?
    Step 1: take a look at their diary.
    Is their diary closed or locked? Then don't give out random advice like like "drink a bunch of water", and "eat fiber one bars", and "brush your teeth". Ask to see the diary, or to describe in great detail what they've been doing so far.

Is their diary open? Then READ it. Has this person been netting triple digit calories for weeks on end? Then guess what, they're friggen starving! They need to EAT FOOD. They don't need to "drink a bunch of water", and "eat fiber one bars", and "brush their teeth"

Has this person been netting a sane level of calories for weeks on end? ONLY THEN is advice like "drink a bunch of water", and "eat fiber one bars", and "brush your teeth" actually valid. But better advice would be to make sure you're getting plenty of protein and plenty of fiber. Again, this is context-sensitive. It depends on the scenario.

This is in response to countless threads where people are blindly asking for advice without any context and a closed diary, then countless fools responding with nonsensical advice.

Thank you. Have a nice day, and make sure to drink plenty of water and brush your teeth before bed time.
    You realize that if anyone asks that question now anyone who has read this will now tell everyone else to eat more protein even if they're eating all protein right :P
  • Silverkittycat
    Silverkittycat Posts: 1,997 Member
    Options
    well, you never answered my question on how to stop my iPhone from turning chobani into chicano so I no longer listen to your advice! :P

LEGS!!

Quit being so quick you... bad scar soon!
  • WifeNMama
    WifeNMama Posts: 2,876 Member
    Options
    I love context. Especially with whipped cream and chocolate. Mmmmmmmm
  • angelachristin
    Options
    :laugh: