How many times a day do you

Options
124»

Replies

• cjh03
    cjh03 Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    Any time I'm around one. I've almost been caught in the restroom at work, but I play it off well every time haha!
  • shaynak112
    shaynak112 Posts: 751 Member
    Options
    A lot.
    Every time I'm int he washroom. When I'm waiting for the elevator at my apt, there is a mirror there, so that is usually a couple times a day. At work, the elevators have mirrors in them - so that's a few more times a day. Whenever I go in my closet (at least once or twice a day). Whenever I'm in my boyfriend's closet (not quite as regularly LOL but we store things in there so still sometimes). Umm. A lot.
  • lkm111
    lkm111 Posts: 629 Member
    Options
    I do whenever I get a chance, but for the reason you cite - I'm always paranoid that there is something on me somewhere! :smile:
  • knickels1987
    knickels1987 Posts: 212 Member
    Options
    Way to much!!!
  • nancycola
    nancycola Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    I'm always checking myself out...never know when a booger might sneak out or there could be some leftovers in my teeth...and of course most people wont tell ya! lol. Oh and of course just because I like to look at myself.

Yes. Same here. I don't think it's vain to check (often?) if there's something on your nose, in your teeth, shiny face, hair that is jacked up, etc. Don't want to be an eyesore for others when it could be an easy fix. I chalk it up to politeness.
  • LetsTryThisAgain54
    LetsTryThisAgain54 Posts: 381 Member
    Options
    Just to check my teeth and make sure there's no food stuck in them. Nothing worse than talking to someone with food in their teeth. I already know what I look like, so that's the only time besides shaving.
  • tambink
    tambink Posts: 349
    Options
    I would say everytime I amin the restroom making sure the hair is nice face ok makeup good.
  • AsrarHussain
    AsrarHussain Posts: 1,424 Member
    Options
    I dont know if it is guy thing my windows are tinted when i walk by my car windows i have to pose LOL thats the only time LOL

lolol what kind of pose???

A tricep pose LOL my arms seem bigger on the car windows LOL dont know y
  • AsrarHussain
    AsrarHussain Posts: 1,424 Member
    Options
    Oh, all the time! At every opportunity. I even use the reflections in shop windows. It's not out of vanity; I'm just for ever trying to observe my external appearance from other people's perspectives. I just HAVE to know how bad it is lol! :D

I thought i was the only 1 LOL
  • cubizzle
    cubizzle Posts: 900 Member
    Options
    Every time I walk by one!

FUR REAL!!!!! I even catch myself looking into windows that reflect back at me. *kitten*, anything with a reflective surface, I'm looking at myself in it. I'm just curious mostly, regarding what image my being puts out to the world
  • Icelandic_Saga
    Icelandic_Saga Posts: 2,926 Member
    Options
    I dont know if it is guy thing my windows are tinted when i walk by my car windows i have to pose LOL thats the only time LOL

lolol what kind of pose???

A tricep pose LOL my arms seem bigger on the car windows LOL dont know y

that's AWESOME! lolol
  • anna0478
    anna0478 Posts: 505 Member
    Options
    Honestly, very little. You know, I'm 34 years old, and just realized my eyes were more green than brown? They may even be hazel for all I know, but they are definitely green.