:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • SweetxCatastrophe
    SweetxCatastrophe Posts: 593 Member
    Options
    Yesssssss I love that cat!
  • RedHeadDevotchka
    RedHeadDevotchka Posts: 1,394 Member
    Options
    My cat wants to weigh in on this topic, he doesnt like that you don't like him.
    [img]http://i1243.photobucket.com/albums/gg551/Karalopolous_McKitten/Facebook/Profile Pictures/407384_2965591661023_1298600312_33146282_1385744707_n.jpg[/img]
  • lamos1
    lamos1 Posts: 167 Member
    Options
    I'm black and I hate cats! :flowerforyou: :drinker:
  • SuperCork
    SuperCork Posts: 192 Member
    Options
    I couldn't find the tie pic, does this work?

[img]http://i1243.photobucket.com/albums/gg551/Karalopolous_McKitten/Facebook/Profile Pictures/37172_1617831887871_1298600312_31691848_2200117_n.jpg[/img]

Can I have the cat's glasses?
  • kaseysospacey
    kaseysospacey Posts: 499 Member
    Options
    What if I'm a cat tipper and a nondescript peach-ish color?
  • weevil66
    weevil66 Posts: 600 Member
    Options
    Okay and then I looked up at the top of the page and MFP has graced me with an ad that begins "Cat lovers deserve to DIE"...it said other people should die also, but wtf?

I lucked out. I got the ad for cream cheese, and then one for liposuction.
  • RedHeadDevotchka
    Options

[img]http://i1243.photobucket.com/albums/gg551/Karalopolous_McKitten/Facebook/Profile Pictures/37172_1617831887871_1298600312_31691848_2200117_n.jpg[/img]

They broke unfortunately :(
  • RedHeadDevotchka
    Options
    Okay and then I looked up at the top of the page and MFP has graced me with an ad that begins "Cat lovers deserve to DIE"...it said other people should die also, but wtf?

It's a campaign for Lung Cancer.
  • artickb22
    artickb22 Posts: 411 Member
    Options
    If you're not grumpy, irritable, mean, evil, a cat lover, an extraterrestrial, black, brown, white, yellow, green, or a cow tipper, please be my friend!

I'm not grumpy, irritable, mean, evil, a cat lover, an extraterrestrial, black, brown, white, yellow, green, or a cow tipper....but I AM self centered, a dog lover, cream colored, and I've overthrown my share of armadillo's in this world! lol
  • SuperCork
    Options
    125rf61.jpg

his name is Liberace.

PLEASE be serious!!

Anyway, to just talk about myself and give zero f*cks for highjacking things, my cats are named Fats and Sketchy. Technically, they are a duo known as Fats McGee and Skinny Larry (both lady cats--zip it). So, Fats is 9 and was originally named Noodle for a few days, then it was changed to Leonard (an ex was calling her random man names and she seemed to respond more than once to "Leonard"). I almost never called her that, though, just some very embarassing weird sounds that I pretended were words.

So, about 3 years ago, I brought the other creature home. Initially she was named Chantel. Then I changed it to Chantal because I remembered Chantel is stupid and not a real name. I never called her by that name and she never responded. When I finally realized just how fat Leonard was getting (you should know that Sketchy is almost 4 and still looks like an older kitten because I could only feed them *all ages* food because the other animal is a binge eater), I decided to just bite the bullet and change her name to what I'd been calling her, "Fats". Then Fats McGee and Skinny Larrry just seemed correct.

About a year later, the future loser ex-boyfriend moved in and informed me that Skinny Larry, in fact, has an anxiety disorder and said she was very "sketchy", so that just became her name. She's a lot less sketchy now, but is far from not being sketchy. Also, I have somehow convinced her of the wonderfulness of meowing a lot and may soon come to regret that decision.

Also, Fats is a biter. Strictly love bites and not all the time, but still...
  • SuperCork
    Options

They broke unfortunately :(

That seems like a suspiciously fortunate for YOU coincidence :-)
  • Cella30
    Cella30 Posts: 539 Member
    Options
    125rf61.jpg

his name is Liberace.

PLEASE be serious!!

Anyway, to just talk about myself and give zero f*cks for highjacking things, my cats are named Fats and Sketchy. Technically, they are a duo known as Fats McGee and Skinny Larry (both lady cats--zip it). So, Fats is 9 and was originally named Noodle for a few days, then it was changed to Leonard (an ex was calling her random man names and she seemed to respond more than once to "Leonard"). I almost never called her that, though, just some very embarassing weird sounds that I pretended were words.

So, about 3 years ago, I brought the other creature home. Initially she was named Chantel. Then I changed it to Chantal because I remembered Chantel is stupid and not a real name. I never called her by that name and she never responded. When I finally realized just how fat Leonard was getting (you should know that Sketchy is almost 4 and still looks like an older kitten because I could only feed them *all ages* food because the other animal is a binge eater), I decided to just bite the bullet and change her name to what I'd been calling her, "Fats". Then Fats McGee and Skinny Larrry just seemed correct.

About a year later, the future loser ex-boyfriend moved in and informed me that Skinny Larry, in fact, has an anxiety disorder and said she was very "sketchy", so that just became her name. She's a lot less sketchy now, but is far from not being sketchy. Also, I have somehow convinced her of the wonderfulness of meowing a lot and may soon come to regret that decision.

I love everything about this.
  • Pacificplayland
    Options
    Here in Minnesota, it is written that - cow tipping is is a crime punishable by hanging...
  • cmeade20
    cmeade20 Posts: 1,238 Member
    Options
    125rf61.jpg

his name is Liberace.

PLEASE be serious!!

I'm glad to hear I'm not the only one who gives my pets ridiculous names
  • RedHeadDevotchka
    Options
    125rf61.jpg

his name is Liberace.

PLEASE be serious!!

My cats were going to start a Law Firm, Midas Shinken,....and Joey Jo Jo Jr. Shabadoo, combined they make the incredibly awesome law firm of Shinken and Shabadoo, personal injury lawyers.
  • LaTaveyaLeigh
    Options
    Hello everyone, I am so excited about my weight loss progress and I love this app, Feel free to add me as your friend and let's motivate eachother to keep losing!!! :happy:
  • cmeade20
    cmeade20 Posts: 1,238 Member
    Options
    125rf61.jpg

his name is Liberace.

PLEASE be serious!!

My cats were going to start a Law Firm, Midas Shinken,....and Joey Jo Jo Jr. Shabadoo, combined they make the incredibly awesome law firm of Shinken and Shabadoo, personal injury lawyers.

Mine all start out normal names but then they wind up with ridiculous nicknames like Fuzzy Wumpkins
  • AutumnNights
    Options
    LoL Funny .. feel free to add me .. I'm White.. love all animals ( including cats) have cow tipped a few times in my life ( So VERY glad I don't live in Minnesota as I am very fond of my neck!) but AM ALSO new to the site and would love the motivation of seeing people lose more weight than me .. faster!! GGggrrrr.. ;)
  • SweetxCatastrophe
    SweetxCatastrophe Posts: 593 Member
    Options

his name is Liberace.

PLEASE be serious!!

Technically its Liberace Elton John George Michael, Esq (esquire)...but yes 100% serious. Its a mouthful to say though so he goes by Kitty lol. I have another siamese named Yoda because he never grew into his ears, and a dog named Murphy..but my husband calls him Meats. Meats and Yoda are curently transfixed by the Andy Griffith episode I turned on. I could never live without animals in my life