30 Day Shred Results (photos)

Options

Replies

• therighttrack
    therighttrack Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    WTG! You look Fantabulous! I am starting it in a few days (Aug 1st) I can only hope to have results like that! Great Job, you should be very proud of yourself.
  • RebeccaLeinen
    RebeccaLeinen Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    LOVE me some Jillian michaels! I'm doing her body revolution now! I can't WAIT to see the results after 90 days!!! Highly recommend this series! :)
  • missmoree
    missmoree Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    You look great. I soooo needed to see this. I just finished day 10 of level one and I'm starting level 2 tomorrow and it is so motivating to see that it does work. Thank you for sharing.
  • KrystyneAderaa
    KrystyneAderaa Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    hey yall im new to this site and notice everyone doing the 30 day shred with great results has anyone tried ripped in 30 ? just started it and im on day 3 and woo it is a killer ......hoping to lose 20 pounds and tone all over ,i also jog for about 50 mins often but have hit a plateau which is why im adding this dvd to my regimen.
  • rinnismom
    rinnismom Posts: 190
    Options
    DAMN, GINA!!!!!

i wish jillian made me look like that!! i did all of the things you did - except i am an avid hiker/biker and i was doing that, on top of walking, and not taking any days off from the 30ds...

sad to say, i got through with the 30 days, gained weight and inches.... i did see some changes in my body, very subtle but there. i don't give up so easily. by this, i mean that i'm at it again. i've modified a few things, added rest days, drinking more, etc..... we'll see how this goes.

i'm very impressed with your results. :)
  • wolveslovemee
    wolveslovemee Posts: 156 Member
    Options
    WOOOOOWWWW I thought MY results were good, holy CRAP You blew mine out of the water! Well done lady!! Congrats on that bikini body!!
  • katie101686
    Options
    Wow!! Great job girl! I noticed I lost inches before pounds too, probably because of muscle building. I noticed it most in my thighs and butt, probably thanks to all those squats!!
  • aliciamda
    aliciamda Posts: 24
    Options
    Wow! I stuck through it, too, and I had literally no results (at least not that I can see). But holy moly, I am so proud that you stuck it out. You look amazing, that's honestly a pretty drastic change. Good job! :)
  • katamus
    katamus Posts: 2,363 Member
    Options
    DAMN, GINA!!!!!

i wish jillian made me look like that!! i did all of the things you did - except i am an avid hiker/biker and i was doing that, on top of walking, and not taking any days off from the 30ds...

sad to say, i got through with the 30 days, gained weight and inches.... i did see some changes in my body, very subtle but there. i don't give up so easily. by this, i mean that i'm at it again. i've modified a few things, added rest days, drinking more, etc..... we'll see how this goes.

i'm very impressed with your results. :)

Thank you very much. :)

If you GAINED weight AND inches... Maybe re-evaluate your calorie needs and go either up or down. That's crazy. I really hope that you see better results the second time around.
  • Sammylynn89
    Sammylynn89 Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    You look awesome! I'm just starting level two, I'm excited for my results! :)
  • ChristyRunStarr
    ChristyRunStarr Posts: 1,600 Member
    Options
    Damn-awesome job! Thanks for posting, now I want to try this even more than I did before!
  • therealjanelle
    Options
    You look fabulous! We have similar beginning stats so, if I keep with it, I think I'll have similar finishing stats. I'm on day 4 of level 3.
    Some people have laughed at me for doing JM videos but you can't knock the results, am I right?
  • CanuckLove
    CanuckLove Posts: 673 Member
    Options
    Amazing results!!!!!!! Be proud!! You look so great!!
  • patmegkaren
    patmegkaren Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    wow, that is the motivation I need to stick with my plan. Started 30 day shred, wasn't sure if I would get bored because you keep repeating the same workout 10 days straight but I find I kinda like knowing or dreading what's coming next. I haven't been as dilligent, ususally get about three in a row, rest then another three, rest, etc. Am almost done with level one though and seeing your amazing results is enough to make me continue. I did Body Revolution also and loved the format if only I could get my calories in check. Think I will also do Ripped in 30 after I finish the Shred. Thanks for sharing your amazing results, you look wonderful.
  • cait0902
    cait0902 Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    Girl, you look great! I'm on level 1 and I hope I can look as good as you when I'm finished!! WTG!!!
  • Curvimami
    Curvimami Posts: 1,853 Member
    Options
    Look at your waist!! It disappeared! Lovely. Great job :smile:
  • katamus
    Options
    You look fabulous! We have similar beginning stats so, if I keep with it, I think I'll have similar finishing stats. I'm on day 4 of level 3.
    Some people have laughed at me for doing JM videos but you can't knock the results, am I right?

Well I knew I looked pretty ridiculous trying to do the skaters the first time.. Lol. For the people laughing, however, the actual exercises are pretty hard. My fiance laughed at it until he saw me doing high knees and was like "I used to do that in the Marine Corps! As punishment.." -- yeah, as punishment. So hush. ;)
  • Wabbit05
    Wabbit05 Posts: 434 Member
    Options
    Nice work! I'm trying to get myself to start JM 30DS but 5:45am is so early! Did you do any other work outs besides the 30DS during this month?
  • pastryari
    pastryari Posts: 8,646 Member
    Options
    Great job, what a difference!!
  • katamus
    Options
    Nice work! I'm trying to get myself to start JM 30DS but 5:45am is so early! Did you do any other work outs besides the 30DS during this month?

That's early! I am NOT a morning person, I work out in the evening. I did some walking but nothing crazy. Maybe a mile a day for two weeks or so.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!