9 years later

Options

Replies

• toots99
    toots99 Posts: 3,794 Member
    Options
    You look great, and bet you feel even better!
  • MissyMissy18
    MissyMissy18 Posts: 315 Member
    Options
    *whistles*

Anyone ever tell you that you look a bit like John Krasinski?? Anyway, great job!!
  • PixEm
    PixEm Posts: 190 Member
    Options
    Hey neighbor! Looking good :)
  • josavage
    josavage Posts: 472 Member
    Options
    Very inspiring. I love that you kept the weight off and you look amazing!
  • LJCannon
    LJCannon Posts: 3,636 Member
    Options
    :drinker: :drinker: Thank You for sharing your Story and the Encouragement that it IS Possible to Keep It OFF!!
    :flowerforyou: And You DO Look FABULOUS!!!!
  • supergr33n
    supergr33n Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    Oh my goodness, how did you drop the weight between ages 16 and 18? You look like a whole different person! Congrats on your transformation... and thank you for your service to our country!
  • FeatherBoBeather
    FeatherBoBeather Posts: 255 Member
    Options
    Wow, incredible!!! Amazing work. ^_^
  • shesapear
    shesapear Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    Great job, you look very handsome...Thanks for your service to our country!!
  • nahgem812
    nahgem812 Posts: 6
    Options
    Good job
  • Chelle_Davis
    Chelle_Davis Posts: 241
    Options
    Wonderful inspiration. Great job!!! :D
  • jkrim941
    jkrim941 Posts: 226 Member
    Options
    I'm proud of you for all you've done for yourself. Congrats.
  • MaryRegs
    MaryRegs Posts: 272 Member
    Options
    you look amazing, congratulations and thanks for your service to our country!!!
  • SyntonicGarden
    SyntonicGarden Posts: 944 Member
    Options
    Hot damn, son! Nice job!
  • oboeing
    oboeing Posts: 1,816 Member
    Options
    You are truly an inspiration (in many different aspects!) Thank you for your service, thank you for your story, and thank you for a smile that adds light to the day!
  • kittybear86
    kittybear86 Posts: 341 Member
    Options
    Congratulations on your weight loss success :) You are inspiring me right now to keep on going.I am also 25(26 in October),and you're story is incredible.You should be very proud of yourself that you've come so far.:happy:
  • bikermike5094
    bikermike5094 Posts: 1,752 Member
    Options
    Nice job man!!!! I see SRA BTZ in your future!!!
  • LaurieEReid
    LaurieEReid Posts: 273
    Options
    Wow, what a big difference. You look amazing. Keep up the wonderful work, and thank you for your service. Have a blessed life.

This.
  • SLaw4215
    SLaw4215 Posts: 596 Member
    Options
    YOU ARE SO HANDSOME!

Great job BTW! You should be so proud of yourself. I am going to show your pictures to my daughter. She is 13, very over weight, and I am having trouble getting her to be self motivated without feeling like I am insulting her or judging her. I am afraid for what kids will say to her when she hits high school. I think if she could see who she might look like (the transformation) it might give her a little motivation...IDK but YOU should be so very very proud of your accomplishment. Nobody can lose weight for you. And YOU DID GREAT
  • speediejane
    speediejane Posts: 496 Member
    Options
    you look amazing well done
  • VanessaGS
    VanessaGS Posts: 514 Member
    Options
    My brother had the same issue. From elementary to middle school he was always big. Then, he found his love for running. He's way healthier now and he even did a 25 mile run. I'm so proud of him. He still has flab in the stomach area, but actually now he's been working with a personal trainer and is starting to bulk up. I've even noticed his stomach has slimmed in. This goes to show IT CAN BE DONE!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!