GIRL WEIGHTTRAINING

Options
BelieveInSuccessfulLife
edited December 2014 in Fitness and Exercise
Good Morning everyone,
I've trained for two month.
i'm 18 years old ( I swear it's not a fake age xD) and i want to build "another me":i'd like to become more self-confident starting from my body.
i'm a pear shape (my origins are morrocan) not fat and not ...i think i'm normal and i REALLY LOVE BEYONCE BODY (it is toned but her curves are soft)
Now i dont want to have the exact body, i only want to know HOW she obtained her body.
I thought she does weight training but i've read an interview where she said she didnt weight training...is she lying ??
Is weight lifting right to build "strong and soft" curves ?
dont judge me please and give me only usefull questions.

Replies

• jenglish712
    jenglish712 Posts: 497 Member
    Options
    I might check out some of the groups for women weightlifters. Cant help ya myself.
  • is someone here ??;)
  • sexymonicat
    Options
    Shes rich so all that shopping and dance rehearsal keeps her in shape.
  • TavistockToad
    TavistockToad Posts: 35,719 Member
    Options
    How would we know if Beyoncé is lying?!?!
  • ok but i dont think she only dances because real dancer people ( people who dance only) havent got that body ....i think she lifts weight
  • How would we know if Beyoncé is lying?!?!
    the main question is : Do you think she lift weights ? (i thinkso) and not if she is lying

• TavistockToad
    TavistockToad Posts: 35,719 Member
    Options
    ok but i dont think she only dances because real dancer people ( people who dance only) havent got that body ....i think she lifts weight

Ok. Nothing to do with her genetics then?
  • ok but i dont think she only dances because real dancer people ( people who dance only) havent got that body ....i think she lifts weight

Ok. Nothing to do with her genetics then?

she ok genetics do their work but i think that you cant obtain a body like that only thank to your genetics.
    Beyonce is an example....i'm asking if weight lifting is good if i want to "tone up" my body
  • sheepotato
    sheepotato Posts: 600 Member
    Options
    So there is nothing you can do to have a specific person's body type. That's up to genetics, Beyonce is about 2" taller than you are and weighs 7kg more. Even if you did her exact routine you may still not have her same portions as a result. While this article focuses on a different body type you may find the general information in it helpful. bretcontreras.com/how-to-attain-a-slender-look-like-jessica-alba-zoe-saldana/

Here is a good weight lifting results thread, there were many women with different body types and different goals. community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/1120789/females-only-lifting-weight-training-results/p1

Weight training can help you be happier with your body. With hard work you can get results you may not have imagined possible, but the results will still be on your body. You can build a stronger you but it won't be a another you.

Since you have an idea of the general aesthetic you'd like, I think 'strong curves' is a good place for you to start. There's a book amazon.com/Strong-Curves-Womans-Building-Better/dp/1936608642 , a group here community.myfitnesspal.com/en/group/discussions/15191-strong-curves and more information about it online. Since you are really young, you may want to start out working with a trainer after you read up on it so you can tell him/her what sort of routine you'd like to learn.

Good luck with it.
  • sheepotato wrote: »
    So there is nothing you can do to have a specific person's body type. That's up to genetics, Beyonce is about 2" taller than you are and weighs 7kg more. Even if you did her exact routine you may still not have her same portions as a result. While this article focuses on a different body type you may find the general information in it helpful. bretcontreras.com/how-to-attain-a-slender-look-like-jessica-alba-zoe-saldana/

Here is a good weight lifting results thread, there were many women with different body types and different goals. community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/1120789/females-only-lifting-weight-training-results/p1

Weight training can help you be happier with your body. With hard work you can get results you may not have imagined possible, but the results will still be on your body. You can build a stronger you but it won't be a another you.

Since you have an idea of the general aesthetic you'd like, I think 'strong curves' is a good place for you to start. There's a book amazon.com/Strong-Curves-Womans-Building-Better/dp/1936608642 , a group here community.myfitnesspal.com/en/group/discussions/15191-strong-curves and more information about it online. Since you are really young, you may want to start out working with a trainer after you read up on it so you can tell him/her what sort of routine you'd like to learn.

Good luck with it.
    thank you :) i want to start with a personal trainer's help:)
    Sorry but i have to contradict you i'm tall as beyonce (i've just seached it) and it's impossible that beyonce's weight is 47 kg. she would be so thin
  • sheepotato
    sheepotato Posts: 600 Member
    Options
    Sorry but i have to contradict you i'm tall as beyonce (i've just seached it) and it's impossible that beyonce's weight is 47 kg. she would be so thin

Ah, my bad I did a search it said she weighed 61 kg, that's 7kg more than your post script says you weigh (54 kg). That's where I got it from, not sure where you got 47kg from but I have no clue how much she weighs for sure. Celebrities fluctuate like the rest of us anyway.
  • BelieveInSuccessfulLife
    edited December 2014
    Options
    sheepotato wrote: »

Ah, my bad I did a search it said she weighed 61 kg, that's 7kg more than your post script says you weigh (54 kg). That's where I got it from, not sure where you got 47kg from but I have no clue how much she weighs for sure. Celebrities fluctuate like the rest of us anyway.
    oh sorry :( i've understood that i weight 7 kg more..i'm so sorry :(
    but seeing from her weight and her body form i'm pretty sure she does a plan to increase lean body mass and you can do it only through weight training.
    i would like to underline that beyonce is only an example
  • Immerito
    Immerito Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    Pick up the book "Starting Strength"; it will teach you proper form and give you a basic weightlifting program.

startingstrength.com/
  • JoRocka
    JoRocka Posts: 17,525 Member
    Options
    ok but i dont think she only dances because real dancer people ( people who dance only) havent got that body ....i think she lifts weight

WTF???

I can't figure out if I'm offended or not.
    I'm a "real dance people" and i have a great body- I'm not sure it's Beyonce's because well_ I'm not Beyonce- and since no one but Bey is Bey- then we won't ever HAVE her body.

But a well rounded fitness program will include some component of cardiovascular work- and some component of strength/resistance training.

The tendency is to lean toward cardio- for "lean" whatever that means- but again- well rounded means you should have both- and the body you are probably searching for lies closer to the weight room than the cardio room.

Just saying.
  • BelieveInSuccessfulLife
    edited December 2014
    Options
    JoRocka wrote: »

WTF???

I can't figure out if I'm offended or not.
    I'm a "real dance people" and i have a great body- I'm not sure it's Beyonce's because well_ I'm not Beyonce- and since no one but Bey is Bey- then we won't ever HAVE her body.

But a well rounded fitness program will include some component of cardiovascular work- and some component of strength/resistance training.

The tendency is to lean toward cardio- for "lean" whatever that means- but again- well rounded means you should have both- and the body you are probably searching for lies closer to the weight room than the cardio room.

Just saying.
    how i said "i think" i didn know it....sorry...there is no reason to feel offended..

• JoRocka
    Options
    short story
    lift weights
    do some cardio

I am a semi professional dancer- I dance in class 2-4 times a week- and I have regular monthly gigs- I'm also a power lifter and I lift 3-4 times a week with pure strength gains as my long term goals.

Worry about those things first before you get all wrapped up about what you look like.
  • yopeeps025
    yopeeps025 Posts: 8,680 Member
    Options
    OP wants that beyonce look. I think 90% of women want her body.
  • JoRocka
    Options
    They'd be a lot better off if they stopped worrying about what other people looked like and just how to make the one they have better.
  • HOW I SAID : BEYONCE IT'S ONLY AND EXAMPLE.....I WANTED ONLY TO KNOW THE EXERCISES. MY WISH IS TO IMPROVE MYSELF NOT TO BECOME LIKE BEYONCE
    i can do a lot of examples and since personal trainer is so expencive and i have to pay university taxes too i want only to know the exercises to reach my goal : toned body with soft curves since beyonce have it i mentioned.
  • JoRocka
    Options
    OIY.

Stop shouting.

Your questions have been answered already.