True Confessions - Don't Judge

Options

Replies

• relynne
    relynne Posts: 387 Member
    Options
    jtegirl1 wrote: »
    I confess I find the "outrage" of dick pics funny. Almost as funny is the make believe outrage I have at just as many women acting just as vulgar.......;)
    Tomk652015 wrote: »
    I never see what the uproar over pics is. frankly i don't even know how to send a pic via MFP. so if you don't want random pics, don't get on other forms of social media with the random pic sender type dude. and there is an ignore feature on MFP. *shrugs*

I confess that I'm a female and I agree with the above. While I ask guys to not send me random dick pics when I give out my number (or app ID in past) and I would like my request to be respected it's not like I'm going to be scarred for life by a dick pic. Just delete it (or not ;) ) and move the *kitten* on. There's also a really easy way to avoid them as Tomk652015 said.

I'm not outraged over them, I don't really care. I was just pointing out that social media isn't the only place where it happens so avoiding social media doesn't necessarily mean you're still not subjected to it.
  • relynne
    relynne Posts: 387 Member
    Options
    lstrat115 wrote: »
    jtegirl1 wrote: »
    And while we're kinda on this topic I also confess that I think it's really ridiculous for someone to post provacative pics and then get in an uproar because guys comment on them. I mean, are you seriously surprised? For realz? And here's a bit of advice. If you don't want guys commenting on your body, don't post pics of it all over the internets.

This is particularly true today, on Hump Day.

Omg. I hate Hump Day on here anymore. I have learned that "unsolicite" dik pics don't really exist, if you get dik pics.. you have encouraged it in some sort of way.

Yeah...this isn't always true.
  • thedcubed1
    thedcubed1 Posts: 7,209 Member
    Options
    I confess I just spent way too much time reading up on some of this haha
  • browneyedgirl749
    browneyedgirl749 Posts: 4,984 Member
    Options
    I confess I just got teary eyed on something fake I saw on tv. Why am I so emotional right now? *kitten* this I'm going for a swim.
  • T0M_K
    T0M_K Posts: 7,526 Member
    Options
    Holy *kitten* what is happening in here today?

I confess I only shave under my arms once a week.

:o thats how often i shave........nvmnd
  • thedcubed1
    thedcubed1 Posts: 7,209 Member
    Options
    thedcubed1 wrote: »
    I confess I just spent way too much time reading up on some of this haha

Care to add anything to the outrage? ;)

zr8g28hgsut8.gif
  • Ben_there_done_that
    Ben_there_done_that Posts: 732 Member
    Options
    captbklee wrote: »
    This is going to make me sound terrible, but hasn't stopped me before.

Sometimes when I see people on my friends list posting workouts claiming to have burned 1,000+ calories but I never see them lose any weight, what I'm thinking is "You're a no-good liar!" but what I write is "Awesome!"
    Totally judgmental.

Do you look at their food diaries?

Closed diaries, of course.
  • SomebodyWakeUpHIcks
    SomebodyWakeUpHIcks Posts: 3,836 Member
    Options
    I am also struggling today because I have a dinner party for a family birthday today. My father and his most recent wife have decided to join us. I am dreading the comments about my weight and body that they will have saved up for me.

Walk in there with confidence knowing you're the best looking one in the room!

• RavenLibra
    RavenLibra Posts: 1,737 Member
    Options
    Holy *kitten* what is happening in here today?

I confess I only shave under my arms once a week.
    it would be sooo much hotter if you didn't shave at all... and I mean that literally :)

• Ben_there_done_that
    Ben_there_done_that Posts: 732 Member
    Options
    captbklee wrote: »
    This is going to make me sound terrible, but hasn't stopped me before.

Sometimes when I see people on my friends list posting workouts claiming to have burned 1,000+ calories but I never see them lose any weight, what I'm thinking is "You're a no-good liar!" but what I write is "Awesome!"
    Totally judgmental.

I don't know why you'd think that. I just burned 52 million calories cleaning.

Awesome!
  • RavenLibra
    RavenLibra Posts: 1,737 Member
    Options
    I confess that I have virtually zero arm pit hair... like maybe...4-5 hairs total... under each arm... further to that...I never use deodorant, or antiperspirant... is it strange that I get complimented on my cologne and seldom wear it? Hmmm is that a woman's way of hitting on me?
  • SoulRadiation
    SoulRadiation Posts: 1,060 Member
    Options
    I don't like my cat.