Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

True Confessions - Don't Judge

Replies

• JLAJ81
    JLAJ81 Posts: 2,477 Member
    jtegirl1 wrote: »
    JLAJ81 wrote: »
    I confess I had a pedicure yesterday and I loved it. I'll be doing it more often. I was also told I have cute feet.

Pedi's are great, aren't they?? More guys should think about getting them. Ain't nothing wrong with a man getting his toes did. Cute feet FTW! I gots them too ;)

I know you told me to do it a couple of months ago, should have listened then
  • FeraFilia
    FeraFilia Posts: 4,664 Member
    I confess I do my own pedicures because I'm too afraid of kicking someone else in the face. My feet are so damn ticklish.
  • JLAJ81
    lstrat115 wrote: »
    jtegirl1 wrote: »
    I confess I had a pedicure yesterday and I loved it. I'll be doing it more often. I was also told I have cute feet.

Pedi's are great, aren't they?? More guys should think about getting them. Ain't nothing wrong with a man getting his toes did. Cute feet FTW! I gots them too ;)

I know you told me to do it a couple of months ago, should have listened then

Always listen to women. We know what is best ;)

I know I'll never learn!
  • JLAJ81
    FeraFilia wrote: »
    I confess I do my own pedicures because I'm too afraid of kicking someone else in the face. My feet are so damn ticklish.

Mine are too but I only giggled twice
  • FeraFilia

I actually broke my brother's nose when we were kids because he tickled my foot when I wasn't paying attention and my reflex reaction got him. My fear is based in reality.
  • MrStabbems
    MrStabbems Posts: 3,110 Member
    I'm getting really fed up reading about the atp:adp ratio, glucokinase and voltage gated calcium channels! I want to read about football and watch tv!
  • MrStabbems
    ^I'm proud H! :smiley:
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,456 Member

Bet you got a cute giggle .. ;)
  • FeraFilia
    lstrat115 wrote: »
    I confess that I really don't like cake. I would prefer a cookie or a brownie made right any day of the week.

I was 100% in agreement with this until I got pregnant with my son. I craved white sheet cake with white icing the whole time. I still like it a lot more than I used to.
  • JLAJ81

Bet you got a cute giggle .. ;)

I giggle in an Australian accent so of course it's cute
  • RastaLousGirl
    RastaLousGirl Posts: 2,119 Member
    Okay.. I am confessing this, because I kinda still feel bad..Kinda. I asked my baby sister to be my maid of honor. I did it because she is my lil sis and she is going through some stuff, and thought it would cheer her up. And it did, for a month or so. So, when some major life changes occurred to her, I told her she had a lot going on that it was okay if she backed out. I didn't want her to be stressed out. She didn't answer me. So, I wrote her a message, but she didn't respond. So, I finally said that if she can post photos and all this stuff on FB, than she can respond to my messages. Finally, I just told her that she needed to focus on her. Please note that I did give her plenty of time, it wasn't me just being inpatient or a bridezilla. You are talking about months not days. So, my confession is, I am actually relieved and happy, because I wanted to ask my soon to be sister-in-law from the beginning. I just made the cutes freaking Maid of Honor Proposal for her too. But, I still feel like a crappy sister, because I didn't do that for my lil sis when I asked her first. I have some bi-polar *kitten* emotions going on right now. I am over here telling myself "*kitten*, just let me enjoy the happiness for a little bit longer".

I wish I could take this all back. I wish that I could have not made her make a choice. I lost her.. She took her last heartbeat on 5/20 @ 3:29 AM, and I wish that this conversation wasn't my last with her. I would give anything to have her here. I would give anything for her to be by My side.
  • FireTurtle75
    FireTurtle75 Posts: 2,014 Member
    edited May 2017
    I wish I could take this all back. I wish that I could have not made her make a choice. I lost her.. She took her last heartbeat on 5/20 @ 3:29 AM, and I wish that this conversation wasn't my last with her. I would give anything to have her here. I would give anything for her to be by My side.
    So sorry for your loss. If it's any consolation, I don't think you made the wrong decision originally. You obviously cared for your sister enough to side-step your first choice to include her. You loved her in spite of the difficulty in maintaining that relationship, nothing can ever change that. It was not wrong of you to correct that decision to insure the most special day of your life was a memorable one.
    I have a sibling that ignores communication & personal responsibility. I have to let her live her life & encourage her to be better in positive ways if the opportunity opens itself. It's difficult to let others walk their own path even when it brings them hardship & pain, but you cannot do it for them.
    I pray you find peace & also that you don't let your last interactions with her bring you guilt. In light of eternity, grief is but momentary. Darkness eventually breaks & the dawn brings new light. I hope you can focus on all of the good memories you shared with your sister as they are the ones that are most important to remember.
    I hope this makes sense. Again, I am sorry for your loss.

• RastaLousGirl
    RastaLousGirl Posts: 2,119 Member
    So sorry for your loss. If it's any consolation, I don't think you made the wrong decision originally. You obviously cared for your sister enough to side-step your first choice to include her. You loved her in spite of the difficulty in maintaining that relationship, nothing can ever change that. It was not wrong of you to correct that decision to insure the most special day of your life was a memorable one.
    I have a sibling that ignores communication & personal responsibility. I have to let her live her life & encourage her to be better in positive ways if the opportunity opens itself. It's difficult to let others walk their own path even when it brings them hardship & pain, but you cannot do it for them.
    I pray you find peace & also that you don't let your last interactions with her bring you guilt. In light of eternity, grief is but momentary. Darkness eventually breaks & the dawn brings new light. I hope you can focus on all of the good memories you shared with your sister as they are the ones that are most important to remember.
    I hope this makes sense. Again, I am sorry for your loss.

Thank you. I felt so bad, but we had a good relationship. I even made sure she knew I loved her, during the conversation. It just seems so unreal right now.
  • kimothy38
    kimothy38 Posts: 840 Member
    I confess I removed my extremely toxic sister in law from my life today. But before doing so, I told her everything I thought about her that I have held in the past few years. It felt really effing good. My confession is I feel like a weight has been lifted and I don't feel bad about having no more contact with her or my niece. It may sound horrible but you have no idea the drama and BS she creates.

Good on you. Some people are so toxic you just don't need them dragging you down along with them. She might need you though for support should she decide to tackle her issues. I didn't speak to my father for 10 years because frankly I didn't like him as a person. I now have sporadic contact but don't really give him much thought.
  • CNG24
    CNG24 Posts: 432 Member
    I'm soooo hungry today!!! I could go for some chinese food!
  • browneyedgirl749
    browneyedgirl749 Posts: 4,984 Member
    I confess I've been trying to keep my emotions in check, but dammit I just wanna break down and cry.
  • LittleHearseDriver
    LittleHearseDriver Posts: 2,677 Member
    I confess I've been trying to keep my emotions in check, but dammit I just wanna break down and cry.

*hugs*
  • MrStabbems
    creamys wrote: »
    I ate 3,100 calories yesterday.

Pros: Indulgence, candy, small gain
    Cons: 0.4 gain

I feel like I should be feeling guilty, but I'm not.

Good, never feel guilty, imo it creates a negative association with food and that's a slippery slope.
  • browneyedgirl749
    browneyedgirl749 Posts: 4,984 Member

*hugs*

Aw thanks. :smile:
  • Letcy
    Letcy Posts: 11 Member
    I was up till 3am on a dating site then my children woke me at 6.30am :'(