• FeraFilia
    FeraFilia Posts: 4,664 Member
    Options
    relynne wrote: »
    FeraFilia wrote: »
    lstrat115 wrote: »
    jtegirl1 wrote: »
    I confess I'm sick of dudes friending me just to ask for pics. I'm not sending you any and I don't want any of you...

They'll go away soon enough once they realize you're not going to send them pics.

Sometimes..... and other times they think their anatomy is so charming that you might be swayed.
    Boys are dumb

I confess I have responded to a random "anatomy" photo in the past with...

1gagw0mv0mn6.jpg

I don't talk to any of them outside of MFP so thankfully I don't actually get any. But they do ask and try to get me to.

Luckily no random anatomy photos from MFPers. The internet is a scary place.

It doesn't even have to be online, I've been assaulted with dick pics in bars.

Ewww. Only bar I go to is the one my dad and his biker friends frequent. Free drinks and no harassment. It's great.
  • synchkat
    synchkat Posts: 37,369 Member
    Options
    I confess I'm sick of dudes friending me just to ask for pics. I'm not sending you any and I don't want any of you...

They'll go away soon enough once they realize you're not going to send them pics.

Sometimes..... and other times they think their anatomy is so charming that you might be swayed.
    Boys are dumb

1gagw0mv0mn6.jpg

I don't talk to any of them outside of MFP so thankfully I don't actually get any. But they do ask and try to get me to.

Why are you shown these in bars? Is it like advertising? Like hey baby you can have this. I'd suspect many would be guilty of false advertising
  • FeraFilia
    Options
    synchkat wrote: »

Boys are dumb

1gagw0mv0mn6.jpg

Why are you shown these in bars? Is it like advertising? Like hey baby you can have this. I'd suspect many would be guilty of false advertising

They are hoping the booze makes up the difference.
  • JeanieWww
    JeanieWww Posts: 4,037 Member
    Options
    True confession, sometimes I come to confess something and get lost in the comments and totally forget what I was going to say...
  • turbostang7
    turbostang7 Posts: 1,352 Member
    Options
    I confess I have my king sized bed to myself. I'm not exactly sure how I feel about it.
  • relynne
    relynne Posts: 387 Member
    Options

Boys are dumb

1gagw0mv0mn6.jpg

True story
  • synchkat
    synchkat Posts: 37,369 Member
    Options

Boys are dumb

1gagw0mv0mn6.jpg

True story

I don't think beer goggles are that magical
  • FeraFilia
    Options
    I confess I would really like turn my feelings off for the next 10 hours or so through sleep and coffee.
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,440 Member
    Options
    I confess I find the "outrage" of dick pics funny. Almost as funny is the make believe outrage I have at just as many women acting just as vulgar.......;)

The difference is that men always want to see women nekkid. The same isn't true the other way around. Just because you have one doesn't automatically mean every woman in the world wants to see it.

I'd say in general this is true. But from what I have experienced this site brings out the freak in people. I think you may be surprised at not only how many women act like dudes here in the sense you describe, but which ones are doing it as well.

Lol..Thomas ..I don't think anyone is surprised by anything on here ..
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,440 Member
    Options
    I confess ..I had hot and spicy wings for dinner and washed them down with a whiskey and dry......Im not supposed to have a drink till May 1st. I failed at dry April :(
  • browneyedgirl749
    browneyedgirl749 Posts: 4,984 Member
    Options
    I confess I find the "outrage" of dick pics funny. Almost as funny is the make believe outrage I have at just as many women acting just as vulgar.......;)

The difference is that men always want to see women nekkid. The same isn't true the other way around. Just because you have one doesn't automatically mean every woman in the world wants to see it.

I'd say in general this is true. But from what I have experienced this site brings out the freak in people. I think you may be surprised at not only how many women act like dudes here in the sense you describe, but which ones are doing it as well.

I don't think it's just this site that brings out the freak in people. It's the internet in general. People get some rather large ones when they are hidden behind a monitor.
  • JLAJ81
    JLAJ81 Posts: 2,477 Member
    Options
    pikachuFL wrote: »
    I confess to nearly dumping my homemade pizza on the floor at lunchtime when I took it out of the oven and picking up toppings that fell on the floor and eating them anyway. I already put all those calories on my food tracker so I wasn't about to just throw them away!

I'm judging
  • JLAJ81
    Options
    I confess I just told my husband it was totally okay for him to go without me to lunch with a colleague so they could talk about church things. A female colleague. An hour and a half away.

Should this not be ok? Why would you want to go if they are just going to be talking shop?

I think it's totally fine. I have no issue. He invited me along. I said no.

I wouldn't be worried either. He was open and honest and invited you along. Usually when someone is doing something worthy of worry it is done in private and they aren't forthcoming about it

Infidelity is literally the least of my worries with my husband. For so many reasons. It's a wonderful thing.

Betrayal hurts more when you least expect it
    I tried a new flavor of Halo Top and it was great!

My confession being... the excessive amount of teddy grahams I put on top were what made it EXTRA great :)

Mmmmm Halo Top! What flavor?
  • JLAJ81
    Options
    I tried a new flavor of Halo Top and it was great!

My confession being... the excessive amount of teddy grahams I put on top were what made it EXTRA great :)

I am having Halo Top for dessert. Chocolate Mocha Chip.

That one is good. To me, it tastes like Ben & Jerry's fudge brownie. The peanut butter cup is my fav. But the sea salt caramel one is the one that got the teddy grahams tonight lol

Guess I should've read ahead. Peanut butter cup is my fav too
  • browneyedgirl749
    browneyedgirl749 Posts: 4,984 Member
    Options
    Why can't I find these awesome flavors of Halo Top? I only get to choose between vanilla, chocolate, mint, birthday cake, and lemon.
  • JLAJ81
    Options
    Gimsteinn1 wrote: »
    I confess I'm sick of men and their midlife crises. Thinking that they can send me what ever they like and then they get mad at me for telling them to *kitten* off, go back to bed with their wives and leave me the *kitten* alone.
    Then they tell me I have no sense of humor cause I don't wanna sext, flirt or send them nude pictures of me or my pole dancing videos.
    This may come off as arrogance but I'm not here or on instagram to flirt and the next dick pic I'll get will be posted on my instagram with the person tagged on it for his friends and family to see.

So you are saying there is a chance?
    Gimsteinn1 wrote: »
    I confess I'm sick of men and their midlife crises. Thinking that they can send me what ever they like and then they get mad at me for telling them to *kitten* off, go back to bed with their wives and leave me the *kitten* alone.
    Then they tell me I have no sense of humor cause I don't wanna sext, flirt or send them nude pictures of me or my pole dancing videos.
    This may come off as arrogance but I'm not here or on instagram to flirt and the next dick pic I'll get will be posted on my instagram with the person tagged on it for his friends and family to see.

Have you ever sent a D pic back to a guy to freak him out? I think that is my next move. From now on when guys send the D I will send another one right back and say "mine is bigger". Hahaha. Bet that stops that crap right away.

Just don't send mine back out