True Confessions - Don't Judge

Options

Replies

• JLAJ81
    JLAJ81 Posts: 2,477 Member
    Options
    Timshel_ wrote: »
    IC, here is some of my food.

I replaced my Cliff Builder with Fitcrunch, only has 6 grams of sugar compared to 20.
  • JLAJ81
    Options
    I confess that my eyes twitch when people use 'lose' and 'loose' wrong.

Don't loose your mind over it, it's knot that big a deal
  • JLAJ81
    Options
    I confess I'm sick of dudes friending me just to ask for pics. I'm not sending you any and I don't want any of you...
    But I got a penis!
    lstrat115 wrote: »
    jtegirl1 wrote: »
    I confess I'm sick of dudes friending me just to ask for pics. I'm not sending you any and I don't want any of you...

They'll go away soon enough once they realize you're not going to send them pics.

Sometimes..... and other times they think their anatomy is so charming that you might be swayed.
    Boys are dumb

That they are. I have just quit accepting any friend requests for now

*Friend request retracted*
  • sw33tp3a1
    sw33tp3a1 Posts: 5,065 Member
    Options
    Why can't I find these awesome flavors of Halo Top? I only get to choose between vanilla, chocolate, mint, birthday cake, and lemon.

Right?!!! My local grocery stores only seem to carry the ones you've mentioned. But I also live in a small town lol

• T0M_K
    T0M_K Posts: 7,526 Member
    Options
    I never see what the uproar over pics is. frankly i don't even know how to send a pic via MFP. so if you don't want random pics, don't get on other forms of social media with the random pic sender type dude. and there is an ignore feature on MFP. *shrugs*
  • JLAJ81
    Options
    sw33tp3a1 wrote: »
    Why can't I find these awesome flavors of Halo Top? I only get to choose between vanilla, chocolate, mint, birthday cake, and lemon.

Right?!!! My local grocery stores only seem to carry the ones you've mentioned. But I also live in a small town lol

If you have a Kroger they have all of the flavors
  • JLAJ81
    Options
    JLAJ81 wrote: »

Mine is always really picked over and expensive, but I did get to try a couple new flavors and haven't disliked any yet.

It's usually on sale for $3.49 here. When I do buy it I buy multiples because they sell out pretty quick
  • browneyedgirl749
    browneyedgirl749 Posts: 4,984 Member
    Options

My town isn't that small, but no Kroger. Wegmens and Giant have Halo Top around here. That's it.
  • JLAJ81
    Options
    Gimsteinn1 wrote: »
    I confess I'm sick of men and their midlife crises. Thinking that they can send me what ever they like and then they get mad at me for telling them to *kitten* off, go back to bed with their wives and leave me the *kitten* alone.
    Then they tell me I have no sense of humor cause I don't wanna sext, flirt or send them nude pictures of me or my pole dancing videos.
    This may come off as arrogance but I'm not here or on instagram to flirt and the next dick pic I'll get will be posted on my instagram with the person tagged on it for his friends and family to see.

Have you ever sent a D pic back to a guy to freak him out? I think that is my next move. From now on when guys send the D I will send another one right back and say "mine is bigger". Hahaha. Bet that stops that crap right away.

Just don't send mine back out

No worries.... I have bigger ones

Haha that's hurtful!

Also it's not about size, it's how you use it :wink:
  • sw33tp3a1
    edited April 2017
    Options

My nearest Kroger is about 50 miles away :(
  • JLAJ81
    Options
    Gimsteinn1 wrote: »
    I confess I'm sick of men and their midlife crises. Thinking that they can send me what ever they like and then they get mad at me for telling them to *kitten* off, go back to bed with their wives and leave me the *kitten* alone.
    Then they tell me I have no sense of humor cause I don't wanna sext, flirt or send them nude pictures of me or my pole dancing videos.
    This may come off as arrogance but I'm not here or on instagram to flirt and the next dick pic I'll get will be posted on my instagram with the person tagged on it for his friends and family to see.

Have you ever sent a D pic back to a guy to freak him out? I think that is my next move. From now on when guys send the D I will send another one right back and say "mine is bigger". Hahaha. Bet that stops that crap right away.

Just don't send mine back out

No worries.... I have bigger ones

Haha that's hurtful!

Also it's not about size, it's how you use it :wink:

Hold on..... I have something to send you. Then we'll see if that is still your response :D

Lol now I'm scared
  • JLAJ81
    Options

That sucks, road trip!
  • sw33tp3a1
    Options
    Nah, not worth the trip just for Ice cream ;)

That sucks, road trip!

• browneyedgirl749
    Options
    And while we're kinda on this topic I also confess that I think it's really ridiculous for someone to post provacative pics and then get in an uproar because guys comment on them. I mean, are you seriously surprised? For realz? And here's a bit of advice. If you don't want guys commenting on your body, don't post pics of it all over the internets.

This^ ... this could not have been worded better.
  • browneyedgirl749
    Options
    And while we're kinda on this topic I also confess that I think it's really ridiculous for someone to post provacative pics and then get in an uproar because guys comment on them. I mean, are you seriously surprised? For realz? And here's a bit of advice. If you don't want guys commenting on your body, don't post pics of it all over the internets.

This is particularly true today, on Hump Day.

~cough~ attention *kitten* ~cough~ LOL!!
  • browneyedgirl749
    Options

This is particularly true today, on Hump Day.

~cough~ attention *kitten* ~cough~ LOL!!

HOW DARE YOU BE AROUSED BY MY FAT LUMPY *kitten* IN A THONG THAT I POSTED FOR ALL TO SEE!!!!!

My bad... LOL
  • RavenLibra
    RavenLibra Posts: 1,737 Member
    Options
    The Monday sock thing? that's between you and your maker... anatomically correct pictures? meh... things can't be unseen...I definitely think it speaks to a persons morality, and maturity, would a woman actually consider a dude firing off D pics a viable friend? or date material? would a dude that was firing off D pics ever have respect for a woman that responded favorably? As another poster posted... some women act like men... Umm dude... they probably ARE men pretending to be women.. it IS the internet...

I confess that I have developed a completely different perspective on women since becoming a father to a girl... AND also by working in a predominantly female occupation. I now see most women as someone's daughter... filled with the angst, and anxiety... worried about what to say, what to do... all the while trying to shoulder as much courage and bravado as possible.. to build up enough courage to face the crap guys and other "girls" try to feed them everyday...

Someone earlier asked me for a "real" Confession... how's that?